Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Help me choose! xc90, atlas or XT6

specialedteacherspecialedteacher Member Posts: 11
edited October 2020 in General
Hi! I would love to hear some advice - I can't seem to choose a car! There are things I like about each car, and things I dislike. I am hoping that someone here has a strong opinion and can give me some advice...
I have 4 kids. Going from a minivan to SUV. I am not looking to replicate the space in a minivan.
Any specific feelings about any of these cars...
2021 atlas sel premium, 2021 volvo momentum with advanced package, XT6 sport
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

Hi! I would love to hear some advice - I can't seem to choose a car! There are things I like about each car, and things I dislike. I am hoping that someone here has a strong opinion and can give me some advice...
    I have 4 kids. Going from a minivan to SUV. I am not looking to replicate the space in a minivan.
    Any specific feelings about any of these cars...
    2021 atlas sel premium, 2021 volvo momentum with advanced package, XT6 sport

If you've test driven all three of them, then you should already have a favorite.

What's important to me may not be important to you, and vice versa.

The Atlas seems very .... pedestrian, when compared to the Volvo. I've not sat in the XT6, so I have no impressions to share.

But, budget is also an issue, and the Volvo is likely to be more expensive than the other two.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,486
    You planning to Lease or buy to own a long time? That’s a big factor.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.