Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

2021 Mazda Lease - CX9

JPerez5120JPerez5120 11211Posts: 12
edited December 2020 in Mazda
Hello!

May I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives/discounts for a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Touring with the Premium Package?

AWD - 36/10; Zip is 11211

Thank you so much.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,874

Hello!

May I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives/discounts for a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Touring with the Premium Package?

AWD - 36/10; Zip is 11211

Thank you so much.

.00008 and 60%
    No incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COPosts: 217
    May I please get the 36/15 (or whatever the sweet spot term is) numbers for the AWD Touring, Carbon Edition, and GT in Colorado?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,874
    moodyhank said:

May I please get the 36/15 (or whatever the sweet spot term is) numbers for the AWD Touring, Carbon Edition, and GT in Colorado?

Who are you shopping for, now?

GT - .00001 and 57%
    Car - .00001 and 57%
    Tour - .00008 and 57%; $720 incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COPosts: 217
    Michaell said:

moodyhank said:

Who are you shopping for, now?
    Helping a friend suprise his wife with a new car for Christmas, they have just found out they will have another baby so need a larger SUV. Just tyring to figure out what leases well this month...
This discussion has been closed.