Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Looking to lease 2021 Audi S4

chen020chen020 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Audi
First time leasing. Looking to see if I can afford an S4. I am looking to do 2500$ DAS, and hopefully around 550$/month. I just got some numbers back on a S4 msrp around 62000, and doesn't look like we are in the ballpark. I am willing to up my total DAS to around 5000, but want to be below 600 in payments. Dealers offer was 2500 DAS 816/month or 7500 down 636/month. Another dealer I was taking to said usually the January leasing specials have been historically good, but I am not sure if this would make a dramatic difference. What do yall think?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    chen020 said:

First time leasing. Looking to see if I can afford an S4. I am looking to do 2500$ DAS, and hopefully around 550$/month. I just got some numbers back on a S4 msrp around 62000, and doesn't look like we are in the ballpark. I am willing to up my total DAS to around 5000, but want to be below 600 in payments. Dealers offer was 2500 DAS 816/month or 7500 down 636/month. Another dealer I was taking to said usually the January leasing specials have been historically good, but I am not sure if this would make a dramatic difference. What do yall think?

Typically, $62K MSRP vehicles doesn't lease for $550/mo. Audis are usually more expensive than typical.
    If $550/mo. is your budget, you should look for a less expensive vehicle. That's just the math.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.