Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Bentley Bentayga thread

eaglesguy20eaglesguy20 Member Posts: 46
edited December 2020 in Bentley
Hello mods,

I do not see an existing 2021 Bentayga discussion, so hoping you can assist here. Do you have the RV & MF for the 2021 Bentayga V8 & First Edition (if there are different terms) for 36 and 42 months/12K miles? 06117 zip code.

Any conquest incentives from other luxury brands?

Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590

    Hello mods,

    I do not see an existing 2021 Bentayga discussion, so hoping you can assist here. Do you have the RV & MF for the 2021 Bentayga V8 & First Edition (if there are different terms) for 36 and 42 months/12K miles? 06117 zip code.

    Any conquest incentives from other luxury brands?

    Thanks!

    52%/49% residual for 36/42 months

    Either trim

    We don't have MF information. I would expect it to be high.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eaglesguy20eaglesguy20 Member Posts: 46
    Thanks for the quick response.

    I assume no lease cash or conquest on these?

    Also, is the residual difference +1% from 12K to 10K and -2% from 12K to 15K as is the standard? Apologies for the litany of questions, first time researching the brand.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590

    Thanks for the quick response.

    I assume no lease cash or conquest on these?

    Also, is the residual difference +1% from 12K to 10K and -2% from 12K to 15K as is the standard? Apologies for the litany of questions, first time researching the brand.

    For Bentley

    +/- 3% in either direction from 12K/yr.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eaglesguy20eaglesguy20 Member Posts: 46
    Happy New Year, mods. Any changes to the 21 Bentayga program in January (36/12 & 42/12)? Also, do you have the MF this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590

    Happy New Year, mods. Any changes to the 21 Bentayga program in January (36/12 & 42/12)? Also, do you have the MF this month?

    No change
    No info on the MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • QuickerQuicker Member Posts: 5

    Hi there, is there a new BFS bulletin for MY22 Bentayga/Bentayga S? MF, residual and MRM for 36/10? If there's already a '22 thread, let me know.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590
    Quicker said:

    Hi there, is there a new BFS bulletin for MY22 Bentayga/Bentayga S? MF, residual and MRM for 36/10? If there's already a '22 thread, let me know.

    Sorry, no 2022 lease info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • QuickerQuicker Member Posts: 5

    Any 2022 Bentayga lease info available? 36/42, 10k miles, V8 and S?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590
    Quicker said:

    Any 2022 Bentayga lease info available? 36/42, 10k miles, V8 and S?

    Nothing on the 2022 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • QuickerQuicker Member Posts: 5
    I think I'm now seeing '22 Bentayga lease info but no info on the buy rate. Can you help? For the V8, I'm seeing 55% residual for 36/10 and 52% for 42/10. MRM is $222,100. True?

    The buy rate would be great to have. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590
    Quicker said:

    I think I'm now seeing '22 Bentayga lease info but no info on the buy rate. Can you help? For the V8, I'm seeing 55% residual for 36/10 and 52% for 42/10. MRM is $222,100. True?

    The buy rate would be great to have. Thanks.

    We have no info on the 2022 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Cameronz1Cameronz1 Member Posts: 1

    Hi!
    I would love any insight and help. I feel like I’m getting ripped off bad and don’t have the MF & residual

    I’m interested in leasing a Bentayga since I was informed they made the lease more attractive now. I would be registering it in, IL. 60093.

    1. Bentley Bentayga Speed (2021) MSRP: 292,915. 39 months, 5k miles a year, 60k down $3,735. Residual: 58% and MF: .0038

    2. 2022 Bentayga V8 MSRP $243,820 I was quoted: for 36 months at 25k down is comes to $3,468 per month, with 30k down its $3,310 a month, 35k down its $3,153
      For 39 months at 25k down its $3,314, with 30k down its $3,167 and 35k down its $3,020 a month. 10k miles per year.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,590
    Cameronz1 said:

    Hi!

    I would love any insight and help. I feel like I’m getting ripped off bad and don’t have the MF & residual

    I’m interested in leasing a Bentayga since I was informed they made the lease more attractive now. I would be registering it in, IL. 60093.

    1. Bentley Bentayga Speed (2021) MSRP: 292,915. 39 months, 5k miles a year, 60k down $3,735. Residual: 58% and MF: .0038

    2. 2022 Bentayga V8 MSRP $243,820 I was quoted: for 36 months at 25k down is comes to $3,468 per month, with 30k down its $3,310 a month, 35k down its $3,153

      For 39 months at 25k down its $3,314, with 30k down its $3,167 and 35k down its $3,020 a month. 10k miles per year.

    We have very little info on Bentley leases.
    The residual on the 2022 model is 69% for either 36/5 or 39/5.

    If you amortize the upfront money over the lease term, the 2022 is about $4K/month. That isn't surprising for a $240K MSRP vehicle. But, we have no idea what sort of negotiating leverage you might have. The 2021 is about $5250/mo, all-in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.