Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

about to buy a 2021 Crosstrek Limited- package question

novatennovaten Member Posts: 2
edited January 2021 in Subaru
Looking at the different Limited models- I think I want the Cool Grey Khaki color and it comes with or without the Optional package w/Harman audio, starlink nav system- do I need this? I do love listening to music on XM - is it big difference without it?
thanks- I'm excited to be getting my first Subaru! thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    novaten said:

Looking at the different Limited models- I think I want the Cool Grey Khaki color and it comes with or without the Optional package w/Harman audio, starlink nav system- do I need this? I do love listening to music on XM - is it big difference without it?
    thanks- I'm excited to be getting my first Subaru! thanks!

My recommendation is to have the dealer allow you to test drive one with the HK and one without, and let your ears tell you which is better.

I'm no audiophile, and both the cars in my household have the HK systems, and I'm not sure I could tell the difference.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    novatennovaten Member Posts: 2
    good idea- thanks