Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Me = Noob. Why a new Camry over other choices?

scottlukasscottlukas Member Posts: 5
edited February 2021 in Toyota
Looking to buy a new car... Camry, Accord, Altima, etc. For a '21 or '22, why Camry over other choices? Why should it win my decision?

I'm also curious if owning or driving a Camry around feels different? Sometimes you can't tell what it feels like having one until it's too late (bc you bought it already). How the car makes me feel is important to me, but maybe that's just me.

Thanks much.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Looking to buy a new car... Camry, Accord, Altima, etc. For a '21 or '22, why Camry over other choices? Why should it win my decision?

I'm also curious if owning or driving a Camry around feels different? Sometimes you can't tell what it feels like having one until it's too late (bc you bought it already). How the car makes me feel is important to me, but maybe that's just me.

Thanks much.

I think you need to test drive your choices and see which one you like best.

Are you buying and keeping for years? Or leasing, and keeping just for the lease term?

I've rented both an Altima and a Camry; I preferred the Camry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• scottlukasscottlukas Member Posts: 5
    Thinking of buying. Why? Would one choice look better if I were buying and another leasing?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Thinking of buying. Why? Would one choice look better if I were buying and another leasing?

Not necessarily, but short term ownership issues are different than long term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4