Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 Camry Hybrid Lease Numbers

macsquizzymacsquizzy Member Posts: 4
edited March 18 in Toyota
Could I please get the money factor/residual/incentives for a 2021 Camry Hybrid LE? 36/12 and 36/10, zip code 21502.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432

Could I please get the money factor/residual/incentives for a 2021 Camry Hybrid LE? 36/12 and 36/10, zip code 21502.

36/12

.00010 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• macsquizzymacsquizzy Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, just one clarification, is that MF assuming best credit tier? What if I have tier 2 credit? How bad would my credit have to be to end up with a 0.003 MF? I'm negotiating with some dealers and I think they are quoting me based on an inflated MF because their monthly payments keep coming out way higher for the sale price they are quoting me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432

Thank you, just one clarification, is that MF assuming best credit tier? What if I have tier 2 credit? How bad would my credit have to be to end up with a 0.003 MF? I'm negotiating with some dealers and I think they are quoting me based on an inflated MF because their monthly payments keep coming out way higher for the sale price they are quoting me.

Tier 2: .00065 MF

You'd have to be Tier 4 or lower to get a MF like that.

Rather than guess, ask to see the lease worksheet. There are likely added charges that they haven't told you about.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• macsquizzymacsquizzy Member Posts: 4
    Thanks, I'll try that