Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 Audi Q3 Lease

emreeemree Member Posts: 12
edited April 12 in Audi
Hello. Zip 91306. 2021 Audi Q3 45 Premium Plus -- could you share the MF, RV, and any incentives? Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,492
    emree said:

    Hello. Zip 91306. 2021 Audi Q3 45 Premium Plus -- could you share the MF, RV, and any incentives? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00139 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emreeemree Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    emree said:

    Hello. Zip 91306. 2021 Audi Q3 45 Premium Plus -- could you share the MF, RV, and any incentives? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00139 and 54%
    No incentives
    Thank you!! How about for 36/10K?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,492
    emree said:

    Michaell said:

    emree said:

    Hello. Zip 91306. 2021 Audi Q3 45 Premium Plus -- could you share the MF, RV, and any incentives? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00139 and 54%
    No incentives
    Thank you!! How about for 36/10K?
    57%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Lola92Lola92 Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Zip 01604. 2021 Audi Q3 45 Premium Plus -- could you share the MF, RV, and any incentives? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,492
    Lola92 said:

    Hello. Zip 01604. 2021 Audi Q3 45 Premium Plus -- could you share the MF, RV, and any incentives? Thank you

    36/15
    .00139 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.