Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Kia Niro EV Lease deals, Residual and Money Factor

atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
edited April 2021 in Kia
Hi Mike, what is the current MF and Res for 2021 Niro EX and EX Premium, 36/10. Zip code 92630

** Saved Money - Earned Money **

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,699
    atos2012 said:

    Hi Mike, what is the current MF and Res for 2021 Niro EX and EX Premium, 36/10. Zip code 92630

    Sorry, but we don't have any programs for the 2021 Niro EV models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
    edited April 2021
    For those who are looking for April numbers for 2021 Niro EV EX
    36/10k MF 0.0011 Residual 50%
    24/10k MF 0.00087 Residual 56%
    Cash on lease $12,000 based on 92630

    ** Saved Money - Earned Money **

  • bclawnlgbclawnlg Member Posts: 23
    Any numbers for Kia Niro EV EX Premium for 33076 for a 24 or 36 month lease? Residential/MF/Incentives? Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,699
    bclawnlg said:

    Any numbers for Kia Niro EV EX Premium for 33076 for a 24 or 36 month lease? Residential/MF/Incentives? Thanks,

    What annual mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bclawnlgbclawnlg Member Posts: 23
    kyfdx said:

    bclawnlg said:

    Any numbers for Kia Niro EV EX Premium for 33076 for a 24 or 36 month lease? Residential/MF/Incentives? Thanks,

    What annual mileage allowance?
    15000 please. THanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,699
    bclawnlg said:

    kyfdx said:

    bclawnlg said:

    Any numbers for Kia Niro EV EX Premium for 33076 for a 24 or 36 month lease? Residential/MF/Incentives? Thanks,

    What annual mileage allowance?
    15000 please. THanks,
    I'm sorry... We don't have the 2021 model EV programs, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aasuncionaasuncion Member Posts: 126
    Hey! Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for the Niro EV EX & EX Premium, 36/15, zipcode: 08610. Thanks in advance! (Will repost in 2021 if no 2021 programs yet).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,699
    aasuncion said:

    Hey! Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for the Niro EV EX & EX Premium, 36/15, zipcode: 08610. Thanks in advance! (Will repost in 2021 if no 2021 programs yet).

    EX: .00114 MF and 49% residual. $10700 lease cash
    EX-P: .00114 MF and 48% residual. $10900 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.