Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Service Locations greater than 150 miles away

k2inflk2infl Member Posts: 3
edited October 2021 in Polestar
This is from Polestar:
• If you live within 150 miles of an authorized Polestar service location, we offer a Pickup and delivery service at no extra charge. Polestar owners who live further away than this may be required to contribute to the additional costs. We will provide you with complimentary alternative transport while your car is being serviced. At this current time, the nearest location would be in Tampa however we do have Miami and also West Palm Beach on the horizon

2022 Polestar 2 - LR AWD +Paint upgrade + Plus + Pilot
Currently am (not patiently) waiting for Miami "Space" to open. Maybe I'm too old-school(or just old) but I want to drive one before committing to a 3 yr relationship.
Anyone know how much they are charging re: transportation of vehicles to service centers for repair? Has anyone had to contribute in this way?
Clearly the
"may be"
and the undefined
"additional costs"
comments are VERY vague.

Thanks,
K

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    @breld, can you help?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• RonkRonk Member Posts: 28
    I am test driving one Nov 6. I have lots of questions and will follow up here after my drive.
    I did call my local Volvo dealer and they do service (but not sell) Polestars.