Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Audi European Delivery Experiences

kelfkelf Posts: 83
Now that Audi has ED: Have you tried it? Any discount price successes?

Comments

• rjlaerorjlaero Posts: 659
    Nothing to negotiate. You get a standard 6% discount from Audi and that's the way it is.
  • rascal99rascal99 Posts: 54
    Well, is like BMW's where you get X% (I think it is 6%) off the retail price; however, you can negotiate the actual price of the car. I took BMW Euro delivery in 2001 and got the 6% + another 4% off by negotiating.
  • kelfkelf Posts: 83
    Any Audi dealers who like to write ED sales---meaning they discount because it is easy money and does not come out from allocation.
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Forest Lakes, AZPosts: 4,269
    just a concept, or has anyone real information or experience regarding ED of an Audi?

I'm fairly certain my next vehicle will be German, and ED is a big attraction, not available with Audi until recently.

From the looks of this board, it may not be availabe even yet.

TIA.
  • I'm interested in getting the TT TDI, which is not available in the U.S. Would I be able to get it via the European delivery program?
  • There are lots of BMW dealers who will negotiate UP from ED Invoice but I have not been able to find a single Audi dealer who will budge from the standard 5-6% discount off US MSRP for European Delivery. If someone knows of one on the East Coast let me know.