Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi European Delivery Experiences

kelfkelf Member Posts: 83
Now that Audi has ED: Have you tried it? Any discount price successes?

Comments

• Options
    rjlaerorjlaero Member Posts: 659
    Nothing to negotiate. You get a standard 6% discount from Audi and that's the way it is.
  • Options
    rascal99rascal99 Member Posts: 54
    Well, is like BMW's where you get X% (I think it is 6%) off the retail price; however, you can negotiate the actual price of the car. I took BMW Euro delivery in 2001 and got the 6% + another 4% off by negotiating.
  • Options
    kelfkelf Member Posts: 83
    Any Audi dealers who like to write ED sales---meaning they discount because it is easy money and does not come out from allocation.
  • Options
    cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,506
    just a concept, or has anyone real information or experience regarding ED of an Audi?

I'm fairly certain my next vehicle will be German, and ED is a big attraction, not available with Audi until recently.

From the looks of this board, it may not be availabe even yet.

TIA.
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • Options
    astphardastphard Member Posts: 24
    I'm interested in getting the TT TDI, which is not available in the U.S. Would I be able to get it via the European delivery program?
  • Options
    rmorin1249rmorin1249 Member Posts: 8
    There are lots of BMW dealers who will negotiate UP from ED Invoice but I have not been able to find a single Audi dealer who will budge from the standard 5-6% discount off US MSRP for European Delivery. If someone knows of one on the East Coast let me know.