Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Concept-cX: Mitsubishi Outlander 3rd Gen?

rcpaxrcpax Posts: 580
edited April 2014 in Mitsubishi
To be unveiled at Frankfurt this Spetember is Mitsubishi's latest SUV concept: Concept-cX

A little history with Outlander concept cars:
ASX Concept -> Outlander Gen 1
Pajero 2+2 Concept -> Outlander Gen 2
Concept-cX -> Outlander Gen 3 (?)

All the details with high-res photo: Mitsubishi Concept-cX

Comments

• chelentanochelentano Posts: 634
    161 inch - is too short to be the Outlander prototype.

The interior looks really cool though:

• chelentanochelentano Posts: 634
    And I thought this one is a better looking version of Concept CX. More futuristic and it also looks longer:
  • psychogunpsychogun Posts: 129
    I think this is more a preview of the next generation COLT... or at least, a cross-over BASED on the next generation COLT platform.
  • dodo2dodo2 Posts: 496
    I like the sketches, but I don't like the pictures of the actual concept. The car is too tall and too short and it looks disproportionate.
    I don't think it's the next gen Outlander either. I think it's something along the same lines as Suzuki SX4, which I don't like either. A B-segment crossover? :P
  • Yes, it's more like new smaller crossover.
  • I think I'll stick with my 07 version, thank you very much!
  • rcpaxrcpax Posts: 580
    "I don't think it's the next gen Outlander either. I think it's something along the same lines as Suzuki SX4, which I don't like either. A B-segment crossover?"

Well, after some time, we now have the Outlander GT, which is very similar to the concept-cX. Confirms what I suspected all this time.
This discussion has been closed.