Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2006 used ML 350 prices

rsharmarsharma Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
I am looking for a used 2006 ML 350. I have been quoted prices in the $38K range. Is that reasonable. The car had 18,000 miles on it and looks immaculate. What are people paying for used 2006 or 2007 with low miles? Thanks.

Comments

• Of course it depends on what it has.. leather, NAV. I payed $42 for mine new with upgraded sound, heated seats, rain sensor package and an extra $2k for aftermarket NAV. I would check out bluebook.com and take a look at the MB site under preowned inventory and see what they're going for. Good luck
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,059
    Be sure to check Mercedes Benz M-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Thanks, Paultano. It has every option imaginable. NAV, HK radio, power rear door, etc. I have always purchased Toyota or Lexus before. How has the reliability been for you?
  • Soory for the delay in reply. Car has been perfect for me. will be a year in December. I was looking at Toyotas have always been a Toyota owner and can't beat the reliability but for the price I'd rather own a Mercedes. Land Cruiser starts at $56K. I couldn't believe it when I saw on line but look at the toyota website. Lexus is just a fancy toyota. It depends what you want. I'm very happy with my ML and wouldn't trade it for a brand new '08 Lexus. Good Luck with whatever you buy. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.