Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Nissan Rogue Maintenance and Repair

1235»

Comments

• Options
    slrogue2008slrogue2008 Member Posts: 1
    I'm so glad I found this forum. I have a 2008 Rogue SL that I got last December with 50miles. Recently I noticed a noise every time I hit the gas only. My brother in law works for Honda, so I asked him to checked out the car fir ne. He told me he scanned, but no cide error was found and told tgat I should take tge car to Nissan because he thinks is the transmission.
  • Options
    jefforr1jefforr1 Member Posts: 1
    I've been having the same problems with mine, I live in WA state. Nisssan of denies problems with the unit as well as the Bad CVT's that should have been recalled long ago, You can't just extend the warranty of the CVT to 120,000 miles..there is a defect that will only get worse over time..
  • Options
    jjmmrphjjmmrph Member Posts: 1

My daughter just had her 2009 Rogue, 90,000 miles, in to replace split inner boot on front right axle. Took my mechanic over 5 hours to remove the rusted/frozen bracket located mid-axle. $500 bill.

• Options
    dannybleydannybley Member Posts: 2

2011 Nissan rogue awd with sv and sl. which one iso Better. Or loaded