Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Jeep
To include a photo in a message is still the same as in the old Town Hall. You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/38739.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• Options
    onlyinajeeponlyinajeep Member Posts: 46
    They are a 99 Desert Sand SE and 2000 Red Sport.
  • Options
    dragonfly03dragonfly03 Member Posts: 46
    Sparx- image

Spyro- image target=_blank

• Options
    spyrodragonspyrodragon Member Posts: 147
  • Options
    yellowmanyellowman Member Posts: 209
  • Options
    tsjaytsjay Member Posts: 4,591
  • Options
  • Options
    Here's a pic of Ross Allen, tsjay's best buddy who loves to ride in Thelma Jane when her top is off.

• Options
    mtngalmtngal Member Posts: 1,911
    OK, I'll try to see if this works. Here is a picture of the jeep this winter.

• Options
    mtngalmtngal Member Posts: 1,911
    This picture gives a better idea of what my jeep looks like. It is "parked" (read stuck) in the middle of the road we live on.

• Options
    saharanutsaharanut Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    Here's what I tried to fax to your dealer and wanted them to give you when you picked up Tazz.

• Options
    twylietwylie Member Posts: 619
  • Options
    jacorobjacorob Member Posts: 37
    Picture of me jeep before i get the new front bumper put on (Warn Rock Crawler). The pictures from my road trip w/ my friend through New Mexico.

Bob

• Options
    Picture of me jeep before i get the new front bumper put on (Warn Rock Crawler). The pictures from my road trip w/ my friend through New Mexico.

Bob

• Options
    Is this your Wrangler?

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

• Options
    yup. what'd i do wrong?

Bob
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure, but perhaps you didn't include the image code correctly?

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • Options
    I'll try this once more...

• Options
    Apparently, Photopoint.com is down for the count at the moment. Hopefully it is only temporary, if not...there will be a lot of unhappy campers. :-(

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • Options
    Ok, people, don't get your drawers in a wad. I know this is a Jeep group, but I just wanted my friends to see what a nice little truck I got for only $2450!

Karen, just delete this if you want to, since it is off topic. It seems like no one is taking advantage of this photo gallery, so I thought we ought to have plenty of room.

Anyway, here it is.....

Have you hugged your Jeep today?

• Options
    drew_drew_ Member Posts: 3,382
    Saw your post in the Wranger topic What kind of new Jeep is that? ;-) Just kidding...

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket & Accessories message boards
  • Options
    pokey10pokey10 Member Posts: 14

Hosts what am I doing wrong. I can't seem to figure this thing out.

Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    Have you been following the instructions in the first message in this discussion?

KarenS Feb 7, 2001 11:00am

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • Options
    pokey10pokey10 Member Posts: 14
    Apparently it's a yahoo and geocities problem I can post pitures from other sites just none that reside on those sites.

Pokey
  • Options
    Ah yes...I'm afraid those sites do not allow cross-linking.

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • Options
  • Options
    twylietwylie Member Posts: 619
    Since Deb wanted more pics...

-twylie

• Options
    hotlavahotlava Member Posts: 1
    Hi - The name's Lava and I'd like to introduce you to my new jeep (well, 1999 - but i bought it with 9000 miles!!) and I have been lookin for a page for people who understand the Jeep thang... - here are some pics - im gonna try to upload - how do i do that?
  • Options
    Your pic must be hosted somewhere so that it has a "URL". You can then post it here, using the URL.

< img src= "type the url here, including the file extension, like .jpg for example" >

Leave out the space betweeen the < and img and between the > and the ".

See the first post in here, where it explains how to do it, if my instructions aren't clear.

Tom

• Options
    texasfirewheeltexasfirewheel Member Posts: 1
    I have no pics to post but I wanted youall to know how much I'm enjoying yours. Thanks!
  • Options
    tluketluke Member Posts: 52
    The lovely Mrs. tluke helped me load the pictures. We tried some test pictures and I think this will work. Goldzilla is now 2 days old. This is what the '03 Inca Gold looks like. I think the photo album includes some pictures other than just my Jeep. Oh well! Here is the link to the photo album. Hope it worked.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b304d9eb65fc&notag=1

• Options
    I'll give it a try. If this works many thanks to tsjay for his help. This is a picture of "Goldzilla". She is an '03 Sport in Inca Gold. I got the new 4 speed auto, 4 wheel disc brakes, dual tops, air, 7 speaker stereo and some other misc. stuff. She is only three days old at this point. At some point in the future I would like to post another picture of "after the lift" for comparison. We'll see.
  • Options
    Thanks again tsjay. That wasn't too bad. Of course I also had the help of my tecnical advisor (wife).
  • Options
    Nice job and BEAUTIFUL JEEP!

Tom

• Options
    dwranglerdwrangler Member Posts: 127
    The gold looks alot better than I thought...guess they paid close attention to other gold colored cars that didn't have the right shade. They did a good job and so did you...congrats guy! :)

dwrangler...cougar? ;)
  • Options
    Today I took the soft top down for the first time.
    Here's a picture of Goldzilla and I with the top down.
  • Options
    Here is another picture of my Jeep but without me blocking the profile of the view with the top down. I promise not to enter any more pictures until I get the lift. Then I should have something worth showing!
    Tom

• Options
    I had a 4" skyjacker lift installed and put on 33"x12.5 Sport King tires. They are a BFG generic tire. I installed a hidden hitch to mount a yet to be purchased receiver bike rack. I also put in an air horn by WOLO that sounds more "distinctive" than the factory horn. Everything went well and I like the way it looks and rides. Here are a few "poser" shots after the lift and a bath.
  • Options
    I took a bunch of pictures and had to choose just a few to post. If the back seems a little low keep in mind I have about 80lbs of stuff in the rear area. I should have taken it out for the pictures.
    Soon I will be getting the hard top back on for the winter!
  • Options
    But, I have one on another web site that I will try to post now. If this works, this is a recent pic of Thelma Jane at Turkey Bay.

Tluke, we will probably have to upload our pics at Gills all over again, when he gets the photo gallery back up and running. I tried to upload some last night, and the upload function is messed up. Hopefully, Gill will get it fixed soon.

BR>

Tom

• Options
    01r101r1 Member Posts: 280

A little un-named lake in the Gifford-Pinchot Nat'l Forest (Washington state). I call if Jeep Lake.

Gumboot Mtn and Tatoosh Hills.

Coming up a steep one!

A view of Mt. Hood (Oregon) from McKinley Ridge.

Fort Stevens area on the north Oregon coast.
    Little un-named stream in the Gifford-Pinchot Nat'l Forest.
    On my way to the top of Gumboot Mtn, you can just see Mt. Hood through the clouds.
  • Options
  • Options
    Since Gill accidentally deleted my pics, I have to do this all over again.

I wanted to show everyone the different mods that Thelma Jane has gotten to date.

This first pic shows her the day I picked her up, the same day she arrived from the factory (December 8, 2000). I hadn't even so much as sat in her yet when I took this pic.

The first "mod" (tires count as a mod?) was some 31 x 10.50 BFG All Terrain A/T KO's

The next pic shows several things at once. I got a used Procomp 2" lift from a wheelin' buddy, and just a few days later got some AR767 wheels and some 31 x 10.50 BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM's. This pic shows all of those things.

The next pic shows Thelma's Sun Performance rocker guards, which I installed on Memorial Day. These things offer some real protection, and they are strong enough that a hi lift jack can be used anywhere along their length. I like the looks of them too.

Not long after the rocker guards went on, I put a Kilby gas tank skid on Thelma Jane, but it isn't something that anyone would want to see a picture of, even though it was a VERY good mod. This pic shows the last mod that I got for Thelma Jane, a safari top, which did a good job of keeping the sun off of me in the hottest part of the summer.

• Options
    I was out having fun in the hills this weekend, boy was it cold! Here's a couple of pics:

Nice sunrise on my way out.

View from Lookout Mtn, that's Mt. Hood in the background.
  • Options
    I need a vacation. (sigh)
  • Options
    Hope you folks don't mind that my Jeep isn't in every picture. Although, it was the vehicle that enabled me to get to these great places.

Drove through a lot of fog to get above the clouds, just breaking through to sunshine here.

A little hill climb yields a nice view of Mt. St. Helens in the distance.

Another...

Close up of Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier.

Nice view above the clouds in the valley below.

I was in no hurry come down... nice sunset.

More...
  • Options
    These were taken today, 11/29/02, at Turkey Bay.

• Options
    This pic was taken from a little different angle, and it shows the amount of axle droop even better. This is in the same spot as the two pics above.

Today, December 8, 2002, is the second anniversary of my picking up Thelma Jane at the dealer! Two years of pure joy! I love my Jeep!

This discussion has been closed.