Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Accord Owners Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Honda
You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used free photo hosting sites (www.picturetrail.com, www.zing.com/, www.fototime.com, www.clubphoto.com) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/82334.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, please let me know.

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Comments

• ravynravyn Member Posts: 101
    that fine automobile would be mine...
    now, how did you do that, and how come mine didn't work? =P
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    I'm just posting this for a member.

Will the real owner please stand up. :-)

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Just sent you an email with an explanation. :-)

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • jmtreetopjmtreetop Member Posts: 130
  • erik713erik713 Member Posts: 14
    Here she is! My brand new 2001 Accord Coupe EX.

Click on it to see more at my website!

Cheers!

-Erik

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX 4-cyl auto

San Marino Red

OEM wing

OEM moonroof visor

what are you plans for her?
    Well, I'm not really sure at the moment. It's still under warantee, and I don't want to void it. I'm thinking little cosmetic things right now. Perhaps an indiglo guage cluster, silver exhaust tips, that kind of thing. Any suggestions?

-Erik
  • dcfelladcfella Member Posts: 31
    You mite wanna consider getting tints...they don't cost that much and they make your car look alot better, IMO. They also help alot during summer. Indigo gauges are nice too...pretty cheap on ebay. Anyone know where i can get a good deal on some foglights?
    oem or otherwise?

ravyn "Honda Accord Owners: Accessories & Modifications" Jun 6, 2001 10:35am

also, you can get either $30 off purchases over $100, or 20% off under $100 thru http://www.importhookup.com

if carparts.com can find it, i'm getting a neuspeed strut tower brace for $82 with that 20% deal.

erik... you might consider getting a cold air intake. i don't believe it voids the warranty, gives the car a little more "oomph" during acceleration (allows the engine to breathe easier), and just sounds nice (thanks to resonator removal). ;)
    dcfella: thanks for the suggestions! I found some really nice indiglo guages on autotoys.com for a pretty decent price. They also have install instructions w/ pics for them.

ravyn: I though I read somewhere that a CAI voids the warantee on the engine because it messes with the "very fine tuning" of their engines. I'd love a few more horses, however. Also, I have no idea how to put one of those things on :). Do you think the dealership would do it?

Thanks guys!

-E
    you'd have the dealership put the cai on, and install the gauges yourself? i'm still leary of messing with the gauges/needles myself, not to mention taking off the dash. ;) need to work myself up to that.

the cai wasn't that hard. you can jack up the car to make it easier on yourself, but i just turned the wheel all the way to allow room to get under there to take the splash guard off part of the way. (no need to take it all the way off like the instructions say) but the resonator will come off under the car, and the rest of the oem stuff comes out thru the raised hood. the AEM CAI just bolts right onto existing pieces. (and their instructions are pretty easy to follow) it's good to have a friend with you to hold a light or to hold the pieces while you tighten screws.

as for the warranty, i still am not sure. i only have 10k miles left on my warrany anyway so i'm not too worried about it, but i think AEM is made to work with factory standards. wonder if you could call them and find out.
    I've seen the CAI for the 2000 accords, but i havent seen many for 01' v6s...are they the same? i know the 00 and 01 have different air filters, but not sure about what else is different. i'd love to get a CAI too.

BTW, thanks for the links ravyn

erik...let me know how your gauges turn out!(i still haven't installed mine yet)
  • viper12861viper12861 Member Posts: 4
    Does anyone know where you can find those red H's people put on their rims? Ive looked through the usual honda accessory websites (at least within the last few months) with no success. I'd appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks
    dcfella, it seems that you're right about the aem cai for the '01's... i searched several sites, and saw them for the '00 v6's, but not the '01's. i guess they just need a little time to catch up. (hopefully soon, right?)

i didn't buy mine for the '00 until i'd had the car a year, but the same one works for 98-00 so i don't know what to tell you guys. =(

good luck.
    i think i found one for the '01's. i'm moving this to the accessories and mods thread though. ;)

ravyn "Honda Accord Owners: Accessories & Modifications" Jul 11, 2001 10:36am
  • stevepakestevepake Member Posts: 21

• ripinrocketripinrocket Member Posts: 157
    The AEM CAI is the same for 2001 model V6's as for 2000. The same AEM CAI will fit 1998-2001 Accord V6's.
  • erlkingerlking Member Posts: 2
    ripinrocket, re: your post#19 13 jul, do you know if the AEM CAI will fit the 2002 Coupe V6s?
    It should fit...the 2002 coupe v6 is the same as the 2001.
  • mdbaker1mdbaker1 Member Posts: 17
    Here it is:

• tailstootailstoo Member Posts: 8
    Here's my '03 Silver Manual EX-L:

http://homepage.mac.com/todrain/PhotoAlbum8.html

• maxamillion1maxamillion1 Member Posts: 1,467
    I am glad someone around here found a manual with leather upholstery. I would have a VERY hard time finding one in my area. Espeically in Redondo Red, Desert Mist or Noble Green. Heck, I'll take the manual in any color except Silver or Black.

The new Accord continues to grow on me, I really like the interior of your car. The black looks great.

Are you going to get any accessories? Splash guards, sunroof visors, etc.?

• ramblinwreck85ramblinwreck85 Member Posts: 17
    Just picked up my Desert Mist 03 Accord EX-Leather Sedan with 5spd manual. Love it!! I will get the pictures and submit them. Wouldn't have this car with an automatic. The manaul shift is so smooth and great on the road. My wife even loves driving the car!
  • daves43daves43 Member Posts: 1
    I'm getting ready to purchase a 2003 Honda Accord V6 with Nav. system. I know that color is a personal choice but I'd really like to hear comments on what colors other 2003 Honda owners have chosen.
    Thanks
  • 03honda03honda Member Posts: 96
  • tlaurotlauro Member Posts: 504
    2003 Taffeta White & Ivory AV6 EX Sedan w/Navi
    3M Clear Protection Bra on all sides
    17" Honda Rims / Michellin Pilots / Locking Lugs
    Catz Rising White 4300k HID's
    OEM Rear Wing
    Shaved Emblems but with Gold H's
    Door Visors, Moonroof Visor and Mud Gaurds

More here: http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/accord
  • filodfilod Member Posts: 189
    nice makeover! What is the size of the tire for the 17"? (I have V6 EX). Any significant change in handling?

Where did you buy the 3M bra? Looks like you did everything except the fog lights - any reason why?

Thanks... and enjoy the car.. looks very nice
    Thanks for the kind words. the tires....Michellin Pilot HX MXM4 215/50-17's

The handling is great. Much improved thanks in most part to the tires, but also the lower profile of the 17's. Little more road feel and what not, but nothing annoying or troublesome at all.

3M products are sold through local installers and resellers. I'd say just search the web for local installations.

Fogs....not really of interest since IMO, they really don't do much good other than make the car look sportier. Unless you spend a few hundred dollars for a more functional brand such as Catz, but even then, I never found myself using them much. HID's produce all the light I'll ever need.
  • jebinc1jebinc1 Member Posts: 198
    Check out this new car!
  • ppnffppnff Member Posts: 65
    Nice car! I have the same vehicle in Redondo Red. I noticed that you had Catz Rising White 4300k HID's. I am looking to upgrade my headlights and noticed that Catz are highly recommended. Do you have any thoughts on that? It looks like the HID's produce quite a bit of visibility. Was it difficult to install? Are replacements bulbs easy to find and how frequent? Thank you!
  • lelandhendrixlelandhendrix Member Posts: 240
    try posting that the the "Honda Accord Owners: Problems and Solutions" board. There are some great ppl in there that I'm sure can help you.
  • amingaming Member Posts: 119
  • hmurphyhmurphy Member Posts: 278
    I was never much into spoilers and other external car accessories, but the more new Accords I see with spoilers, the more I like them.

They just add a certain something...
    I think it makes it look longer and meaner. Made my Dad buy an Accord also. When they are next to each other, mine looks like a "sports sedan" instead of a "family sedan".

Dad got the EX-L (I4) and I got the EX V6 - both are silver color.
  • htthtt Member Posts: 75
    Aming,

How your EX V6 comes with 5-spoke alloy wheels ? Mine is 7-spoke. Is it different in Canadian model ?
  • nw1997nw1997 Member Posts: 227
    aming,

How do you deal with the salt chipping at the paint, especially on the hood/fenders? Is this an issue in Canada?
    Sorry for the delay in responding..

I made my dad buy the I4 and switched wheels with him.

Cheers...
    Sorry for the delay in responding..

I fully believe in the "Car paint protection" packages that you can buy from detailing stores.

I don't want to start a debate going whether this is a waste of money on not.

I have found that if you are planning to keep your car for a LONG time (10- 15yrs) then you better take care of it. We have severe conditions here in Canada and you have to go that extra distance. Now if I had the time and energy to clean my car every 2-5 days ( like I used to ) and polish 2-3 times a year then I wouldn't need the detailing work done once a year.

I've also got the 3M nose bra on my car to protect from rock chips. Works wonderfully.

cheers...
  • hachac Member Posts: 6
  • lelandhendrixlelandhendrix Member Posts: 240
    That looks NIIIIIIIICE! Very sexy!
    I feel satisfied with my LX Sedan for what I paid, but your car looks worth the money! I hope you enjoy it, and once broken-in, red-line a couple of shifts for me.

Congrats!
  • hachac Member Posts: 6
    Thanks ! I certainly think it's worth it ... that purrr when the RPMs get above 5000 ... as you are pushed back into the seat .... sweeeetttt!

Modifications Ongoing but include:

2003 Taffeta White & Ivory AV6 EX Sedan w/Navi
    3M Clear Protection Bra on all sides
    17" Honda Rims / Michellin Pilots / Locking Lugs
    Injen CAI
    Greddy E-Manage Fuel/VTEC Control
    04 TL Sway Bars, Front & Rear
    6spd Strut Tower Brade (Just added!)Catz Rising White 4300k HID's
    OEM Rear Wing
    Shaved Emblems but with Gold H's
    Door Visors, Moonroof Visor and Mud Gaurds
    Black Diamond Shaped Grille-Tech
    Viper Remote Starter / Alarm w/ Batt. Backup
    Eclipse Components & 6x9's w/Eclipse Amp & Kicker 10"Solo-Baric Sub w/Kicker Amp
  • c182skylanec182skylane Member Posts: 64
    Great pics. I wish I had the HID lights on my 6-speed EXV6 coupe. For now, I have the stupid silverstar bulbs installed. Are you required to have your front plate displayed? Unfortunately in Illinois, it's the law.
  • spectatorsportspectatorsport Member Posts: 3
    Dear TLAURO,
    I had a quick question about your sway bar upgrades? What were the parts you needed and tools needed to swap the bars out? Did you use a lift? Also would the v6 Accord 2003 Coupe Front Strut Bar work? I think you mentioned in another thread that the last generation bar might work? Would the 2004 TL front strut bar work?
    The car looks sharp!
    Sorry for all the questions.
    I used a lift that I have access to, but it's not required. Just makes life much easier.

The Sway bars off the 04TL fit. Here's a listing of what you need:

Check out www.acuraautomotiveparts.org it's a dealer down south who has a site where the following can be had.

The 04 TL 6 speed is referenced as the Type S.

The strut bar I have is off the 6spd accord coupe. that's the one that fits. The 04 TL bar is different and won't work to my knowlege. It's no thicker anyway.

1) Front Bar: 51300-SEP-A01
    2) Bushings: 51306-SDA-A01 27.2
    2) Bracket: 51308-SDA-A00

1) Rear Bar: 52300-SEP-A11
    2) Bushings: 52306-SEP-A11
    2) Bracket: 52308-S3M-A00

Any questions, just ask for mike cole 770-623-9211
  • spectatorsportspectatorsport Member Posts: 3
    TLauro, Thanks for the reply and part's list.

Sincerely Spectatorsport.
    I'll post an update when I get it installed! I think I'm just going to go with the rear bar for now due to my limited budget.
  • frag235frag235 Member Posts: 81
    Yes, thanks for the parts list. Btw, where did you order the Accord coup strut bar from? I'm thinking of upgrading my EX 4-banger sedan - was it just the bars that improved the handling, or was it a combo of the bars and wheels/tires? How much better is the handling compared to stock?

Thanks!
    The STB for the Accord can be had through your dealer. Again, the Nuespeed one isn't worth the difference unless you like the sticker.

The 17's and Pilots sure helped improve the handling right away. The difference from stock to that on a 1-10 Scale was a 7.

The sway bars and STB....a totally different car now. It's like driving a Mazda 6 now. Corners much, much flatter. The back end follows in line upon quicker lane changes much more quickly and controlled version like a limp noodle.
  • frag235frag235 Member Posts: 81
    A few more questions if you don't mind then I'll stop pestering you!

The bars, Bushings and Brakets are all the parts you need? (plus the install tools of course)

The parts numbers you list above don't match the ones on the ordering page....I'm looking under 04 TL with 5A tranny, or are you talking about something else?

Thanks again....I think I'll install the bars first and see how the handling improves with the stock Michelin MXV's.
This discussion has been closed.