Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier BMW 7-Series Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
edited January 2014 in BMW
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a BMW 7-Series. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• acuranaviacuranavi Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

I'd appreciate it if you could provide BMW's money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease on a 2006 BMW 750 and 760.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi Steve. Here is the information that you are looking for. If you were to lease a 2006 BMW 750i through BMW Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00250 and 60%, respectively. the numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2006 BMW 760i are .00280 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • sltoolssltools Member Posts: 7
    Car_Man, I have an interesting situation that I would appreciate some insight on. I have ordered a 2006 650CiC that will be delivered Nov 21, 05. I will be turning in a 2004 745Li to BMW Finance at the same dealer as the lease ends Nov 15, 06.

Here is the interesting situation. I originally leased a 2002 745Li for 4 years. In 2004 they bought the 2002 back and gave me the 2004 due to the problems I had with the 2002. The lease remained in place and the residual value on the lease was left as that established based on the 2002 745Li 48 month (residual $45K). The 2004 has a much higher trade-in value than the residual.

The dealer has offered to give me the difference between the residual value and what they determined to be the current trade-in value in cash or a pay down on the Adjust Cap. They have offered $52,750 as the trade-in value.

They have also stated that if I sell the car between now and when I pick up the new vehicle they will honor the sale to the buyer at the price agreed and give me the creidt at the sale price less $500. If I find a buyer for the 2004 that will pay more than $52,750 they will sell it to them and eliminate me having to buy the car, pay sales tax and resell it.

Is it pracitical for me to try to find a buyer under these circumstances? The car is prefect and is worth more than the $52,750 but is it worth my efforts to try to make a few thousand more on the deal??? Are there any red flags in this deal that I have not noticed???

Thanks,

Steve LL
    Oconomowoc, Wi
    This certainly is an interesting situation, Steve. Even though I am sure having so many problems with your 2002 7-Series was really annoying, you are making out now by being able to buy your '04 model for the price of an '02. I'm surprised that BMW Financial Services would let this happen. I guess that's the price that BMW has to pay for selling you a messed up car in the first place. It sounds to me as though your dealer is willing to do a pass through so to speak and help you avoid paying sales tax on your 7-Series twice if you decide to sell it on your own for a $500 fee. While this technically really is not legal, this sort of thing happens all the time. If you can find a buyer who is willing to pay you substantially more for your current car than the dealer is willing to give you for it as a trade, this sort of deal might be worth your while.

Car_man
    Host
  • rroyce10rroyce10 Member Posts: 9,332
    .. **The lease remained in place and the residual value on the lease was left as that established based on the 2002 745Li 48 month (residual $45K). The 2004 has a much higher trade-in value than the residual -- They have offered $52,750 as the trade-in value**

Your right .. this is a very interesting and "rare" situation ...... keep in mind the dealer has nothing to do with the lease .. it's between you and the lease company ... just make sure BMWF agree's with all of the figures and the residual is in play from the 02, etc etc ....

As far as the trade figure (depending on the miles, color and the condition) $52,750 is a little on the low side ....

Me personally.? .. I would run this dude down Retail Rd .. get with the detail gods, finish any service and run a big fat Ad, the Milwaukee area does big $$ on the big imports ..... $59,900 *asking* and wave bye bye at the first $57,9/$58,9 ... it's a rare situation you're in, you might as well take advantage of it ...

Terry ;)
  • enemeneminemoenemeneminemo Member Posts: 6
    hello car_man
    I have several questions if you dont mind...

First, I am looking to lease a 750Li BMW with the luxury seating and entertainment packages; with the 19 inch tires. I was curious to know if you could work up a sample lease payment for me. I am interested in leasing for approximately 36 months 12000 miles a year. I am not sure exactly what the buy rate lease money factor is or what the residual value percentage would be. To be honest I am not sure how I would go about finding out what these values are.

Secondly, are there any significant benefits to getting the sports package - if you buy the 19 inch wheels and are looking for a vehicle with a smooth ride. I am not sure exactly sure what the sports package adds-does it give the car more horsepower? Maybe this option isnt for me.

It sounds like negotiating approximately 3000 dollars off the msrp is about as good as i am going to get on this vehicle?

I am assuming tax on the car is not included in the msrp price and will factor in when the lease payment is determined--therefore i am wondering if it is better to lease a car in another state with lower sales tax rates.

Are there other tricks I should look out for when negotiating the vehicle's price? ie will the dealer try to decrease the residual value in the calcualations or add other unnecessary charges? Does it cost more if they have to order the car for you?

sincerely appreciated....
    Hi enemeneminemo. I'd be happy to answer your questions for you. I can give you an idea of what this car's lease program is like right now, but I cannot estimate what its lease payment should be without knowing what its full MSRP and selling price are. If you were to lease a 2006 BMW 750Li through BMW Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00250 and 60%, respectively.

The following discussion would be a better place for you to discuss the merits of various options for this car: "BMW 7-Series".

$3,000 below MSRP is probably around $1,000 to $1,500 over dealer invoice, which is a reasonable price for this car. You're right, sales tax is not included in vehicles MSRPs. Unfortunately, you will not benefit from leasing your vehicle in a state that has a lower sales tax rate than your home state does. States prevent this sort of thing from happening by forcing consumers who purchase out of state to pay their home state's sales tax rate when they go to register their vehicle.

Dealers do not have the authority to alter vehicles' residual values. They do however often have the authority to mark-up vehicle's money factors to add additional back-end profit to deals. Make sure that the base money factor that I mentioned earlier is being used to calculate your car's lease payment.

While vehicles that are ordered do not cost any more, dealers prefer to sell vehicles that they already have in stock and are usually willing to discount vehicles that they already have more than one that they will have to order.

Car_man
    Host
    thanks so much for all your helpful advice--

i think your advice about making sure the dealership is using a fair lease money factor is an important point that many people who are leasing cars probably dont even know or think about.

thanks again
    I recently spoke with a BMW dealer here in the Los Angeles area and was very specific with him about the type of packages I wanted with my BMW--(luxury seating, 19 inch wheels, and premium sound package). He stated he could call around to see if there were any cars with my exact specification, but went on to mention that he had a car on the lot with all of my specifications plus a few more additions that would bring the price up a couple of thousand -- from the approximate 81 000 msrp that i calculated to about 83 000.

The best he could do was offer me a car 2000 dollars below the msrp and he offered a money factor of 0.00265 with a car residual value of 61% on a 36 month 12000 miles a year lease.

Is this a fair deal? Is the dealership able to compromise on the money factor to the 0.0025 rate that you quoted earlier? Do you think it is unreasonable to ask for 3000 below msrp on a 81 000 -83000 car?

Lastly, does it make more sense to put more money down or the least amount of money down when leasing? Is this down payment also negotiable? I do not plan on purchasing the car at the end of the lease.

Thanks again for your help car_man
    Other than making sure the dealer uses the .0025 money factor and the 60% residual value on a 3 yr 12000 mile a year lease, are there any other tricks or add on prices I should be aware of?

Is this time of year a good time to negotiate or might there be a better time?

What is a reasonable negotiable price over invoice i should ask for?

thanks alot
    any help would be appreciated
    You're very welcome, enemeneminemo. I'm glad that I was able to help you out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey enemeneminemo. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for the BMW 7-Series right now. I can tell you that a base 2006 BMW 750i has a spread of over $6,000 between its MSRP and sealer invoice prices. As you can see, there is a lot of room to negotiate the deal that you were quoted. The fact that you are in near Los Angeles definitely works to your advantage. There is a lot of competition between dealers in your area. I would comparison shop with a few dealers to make sure that I was getting the best possible price if I was in your situation. You may also want to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar cars: lee_w, "BMW 7-Series: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" #, 10 Aug 2004 5:46 am.

As far as the money factor goes, you need to pay a security deposit equivalent to your car's monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $50 increment to get the factor that I mentioned earlier. Your car's factor will be slightly higher if you opt to have your security deposit waived.

I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your 7-Series would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put several thousand dollars down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all.

Car_man
    Host
  • 9284life9284life Member Posts: 3
    Hello Car_man!

I have a couple of questions regarding a 2005 745Li that I am in the process of trying to lease. The asking price for the car is $66,989 and car is Orient Blue Metallic with Beige Leather and has the convenience package, luxury seating package, premium sound package, heated steering wheel, rear & sid sunshades, satellite radio, and 19 inch wheels. What price should I negoiate as the lease price?

What would be a good lease money factor for this car and what should the residual preentage be?

Thanks in advance for our assistance.
  • bdr127bdr127 Member Posts: 950
    Can you still lease the 2005 7-series? I thought only the 2006 was available to lease....
    I am not leasing through BMW Finance, but through my Credit Union which allows leases back to 2002 vehicles.
    Hello 9284life. I am sorry to say that BMW is no longer providing any sort of lease support on 2005 7-Series models. If you want to lease an '05, you will have to do so through an independent bank. Id does have lease support on '06 7-Series models. If you decide that you want one, you're in luck because BMW just enhanced its lease program on this car for the month of February. The exact parameters of its lease program will vary depending upon how long you lease it for and how many miles per year you need to be able to drive. Since you never mentioned either of these things, for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. If you were to lease a 2006 BMW 750Li through BMW Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00200 and 58%, respectively. As far as how much you should pay for this car goes, you may be able to get an idea by visiting the following discussion: "BMW 7-Series: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
  • bdr127bdr127 Member Posts: 950
    Yeah, like car_man said, the 7-series lease for this month is probably the best it's ever been... I'd personally look into a brand new 2006 7 lease rather than the 2005. Plus, the back-end of the 06 is soooo much better than the 05. ;)
    Thanks for the advice and information. I will now look at leasing a 2006 7-series.
  • l0m6905l0m6905 Member Posts: 12
    Please Help……my lease (with BMW Financial Services) will end April 07 for my 2004 525i. I would like to lease a 7 series but having difficulty deciding what would be a better deal….lease a used 2005 745i (3yrs/15,000 miles) or lease a new 2007 750i(3years/15,000 miles)? Also, I plan to put a down payment of $5,000…is this reasonable amount?? I would like to lease the 7 but do not want to pay more than 750 a month. :cry:
    No problem, 9284life. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi l0m6905. BMW has not published its lease program for the 2007 7-Series yet. It probably will not do so until they physically begin to arrive at dealers. As a result, it is difficult to say whether it would be less expensive to lease a used 7 or a new one. If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that it will probably end up being cheaper to lease an '07 7-Series when it finally arrives, but again this is just a guess.

You definitely should not make a $5,000 down payment when leasing this car. I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your 7-Series would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put $5,000 down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all. If you have the money laying around and want a lower monthly payment, you would be better off making multiple security deposits on your BMW than making a down payment. BMW Financial Services reduces the money factor that is used to calculate vehicles' lease payments by .00007 for each additional deposit up to a maximum of seven. The beauty of making additional deposits is that not only does it reduce your vehicle's lease payment, but you actually get that money back at the end of your lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • l0m6905l0m6905 Member Posts: 12
    would the lease payments be higher or lower if you lease a used 2004 745i instead of leasing a new 2006 750i?
    For example, lets say next month the lease is up for the 2004 525i & would like to replace it with the used 2004 745i that is selling for $59,000 with 26,000 miles would the lease payments be lower than leasing the new 2006 750i?
    (current leasing special is $5,000 down with 10,000 miles/yr for 3 years is $929.00/month...monthly payment does not include tax,title,fees, ect. please help :(
  • rroyce10rroyce10 Member Posts: 9,332
    ......... You should be able to purchase/lease that 04 745i for the short side of $55ish ......

$59,000 and 26,000 miles...? .. lets hope there's a new Tag Heuer in the glove box for that kinda $$ .....

Terry ;)
  • bimmeresqbimmeresq Member Posts: 15
    Does anyone know the current MF and residual % for a 2006 750i? Plus anyone have a referral to a fleet manager or intener manager in Southern California? Thanks.
  • dmason12dmason12 Member Posts: 16
    0.0020 buy rate and 60% resid for 36 months / 36 k miles. I got the best deal at Sterling BMW in Newport Beach. Call and ask for internet manager (can't mention name here). I got $1330 over invoice on a car that we are ordering to our exact specs. Thay may do $1000 over invoice on one in stock. Payment is 1021 + tax with total drive off of $1710. MSRP was 80,695.
  • 1220512205 Member Posts: 4
    I am going to sign a lease tomorrow.

MSRP: 81,940
    Cap Cost: 78635
    MF: .0024
    Residual: 69%
    24 months, 15 miles
    Drive Off: 2900 approx.

Please let me know if this is a decent deal.

Thanks.
  • vsaxenavsaxena Member Posts: 211
    I got a 2002 745Li (nicely optioned) with 50K miles a few dings and scratches for $34K in December. The car comes with full 6yr/100L bumper to bumper to warranty (the tranny is getting replaced right now since it was jerky). I know I did well but how well was it? :D
    Hi vsaxena. This particular discussion is really for community members to ask questions about leasing a new BMW 7-Series. You will have a better chance getting an opinion on the price that you paid for your used 7 by stopping by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values".

Car_man
    Host
  • tp1123tp1123 Member Posts: 1
    Is there anyone who recently leased 2006 750i with sport package only? I know most 750i's & 750 il's stock in the dealership are loaded with different packages and over $80,000...and hard to find the standard plus sport. If anyone can share the experience of getting it and how much it was, it will be greatly appreciated.

Also, how much do I need to pay extra for 15K per year vs. 10K per year lease. BMW financial service has a special lease offer on 750i now but only offering 10K per year.
  • nrpmannrpman Member Posts: 5
    I'm getting ready to lease a 750Li and asked my dealer about the money factor reduction by making multiple security deposits. He says that it's illegal to do that in New York. True?
    Hi tp1123. Changing a car's mileage from 10,000 to 15,000 miles per year allowance will lower its residual value. BMW Financial Services' 15K residual values are 3% lower than its 10K residuals. The exact impact that this has upon your car's lease payment will depend upon its MSRP, selling price, and how long you are leasing it for.

Car_man
    Host
  • mfreifeldmfreifeld Member Posts: 1
    MSRP (European delivery) 81920
    Cap cost 77320
    MF 0.0022
    Residual 72% (10K/yr)
    24 mos, 10K/year
  • nrpmannrpman Member Posts: 5
    Hey car_man : Do you know the new MF for the 7 series?
    Hey nrpman. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for the 2006 750i is .00200 for leases up to 42 months in length.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • jbfitzjbfitz Member Posts: 3
    Will soon begin negotiating 2007 BMW 750Li lease here in
    San Diego. Looking for rock-bottom gross cap and would like to shoot for 2% over invoice. Credit score 750, annual gross greater than $200K, currently leasing 2005 325i, will need at least 15K/year,and will put down deposit (2500-5000) as needed. Goal is to spend no more than $1,000 monthly. What are my chances and what else should I be doing to bring in the deal? Also, as a single person who rarely has passengers, would I do just as well with the 750i instead of the Li?
    Hi jbfitz. While I certainly understand your desire to keep your car's monthly payment below $1,000 a month, even if it requires a down payment to do so it really is not in your best interest as a consumer to make capitalized cost reductions on leased vehicles. I say this because if your leased BMW is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered during your lease, your down payment essentially disappears. I would be happy to tell you exactly how much this car will cost you to lease right now if you provide me with the full MSRP and approximate selling price of the exact model that you want. You may be able to get an idea of what sort of selling price you will be able to negotiate by visiting the following discussion: "BMW 7-Series: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • jbfitzjbfitz Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, Car_man,

The MSRP (w/ options) on the 2006 750Li was $84,900 and I got the dealer to bring the purchase price down to $80,900. I offered to put $3,500 down, they gave me a .00255 buy lease rate (MF), residual of 58% and waived my security deposit (current lessee of a 325) and came up with a monthly payment of $1,269. I declined and told them I wanted something in the $1,100-$1,200 range. They said they couldn't do it and I walked. They called me the next day and asked if I would make a deal if they took $10 or $25 off of the monthly payment. I reiterated my desire to go no higher than $1,200 per month. I believe I can do better and that the dealership probably added on to the MF BMW is currently offering on the 2006 models. If they lower the MF, I think I may get what I want.

Thanks for your advice, Car_man!
    No problem, jbfitz. Thanks for the additional information. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 BMW 750Li with an MSRP of $84,900 and selling price of $80,900 through BMW Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $1,140. It would take around a $4,500 capitalized cost reduction to get this car's pre-tax payment down to around $1,000 a month and that's before tax. As I mentioned in my previous post though, it's not a good idea to make large down payments on leased vehicles. I used a money factor of .00200 and a residual value of 58% to arrive at this payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • maxandmatt2maxandmatt2 Member Posts: 3
    HELP - Advice needed??
    Currently have 2005 745IL (but paying on 2003 745IL) $870 month 36 month lease,12,000 miles. -
    In July, ordered 2007 750LI, MSRP $83,795.00, price would be $79,703.85, 36 month lease,10,000 miles and also giving $7700 refundable security deposit (supposedly to bring price down - have done this with past 3 cars) Will pay all NY taxes,fees and 1st month payment. They are quoting me a residual of .61 and rate of 1.76 bringing the payments to $1019. Price was to be determined, upon new car prices which were not available at the time.
    But $150 is not exactly "a few bucks more" as they stated. I feel like I am getting the shaft. Please help have to let them tomorrow - Friday 10/13 - Is it work it ?
  • 007wannabe007wannabe Member Posts: 1
    im in the market for a 2006 or 2007 bmw750li monaco blue exterior/black & lava blue interior. premium sound,comfort access,satellite radio,luxury seats,convienance package,power rear shades,19"wheels w/ performance tires. msrp $84,390 dealer dropped down to $82,990. i have a 2001 bmw 740il w/ 97,000 miles to trade; dealer says he will give me $17,000 for it.????... so the deal is: if i lease the described 06 car, it will cost me $1145.71 money factor is .00255 i live in las vegas, nv. veh cost 82,990 / residual .61 / aquisition fee is 825.00 / acqusition upfront is checked no / trade is 17,000 / payoff is 9,000 (dealer is giving to me in a check). doc fee is 399.50 / 12,000 miles a year / tax rate is 7.75% / initial payment is 8,000.... 35 payments of $1145.71 which includes tax 8000 down payment on the deal, 9000 giving back to me. they get my car and clear title. what do u think. please help
  • gjd2gjd2 Member Posts: 1
    So here's the deal they are offering the MF seems a bit high as I see in the leasing forum the mf should be .00225. Anyways, comments welcome.

MSRP 84590
    Purcase price 84556
    Bank fee $825
    Total CAP 81381
    Residual 50754
    MF .00265
    DMV fees 604
    Total Drive off $1961.46

Payment incl CA sales tax is 1300
    Hi 007wannabe. Let me begin by saying that you would be much better off not making any sort of down payment on your lease. Consumers can and should lease any vehicle that they want without making any capitalized cost reduction. There's nothing wrong with trading in your current car when leasing a new one, just have the dealer that you are working with cut you a check for the whole thing rather than using part of the proceeds from it as a down payment for your lease.

Another thing that I don't like about this deal is the money factor that you were quoted. It appears as though the dealer that you are working with is marking your car's money factor up to add additional hidden back-end profit to your deal. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2006 BMW 750Li is only .00200 with the payment of a security deposit at lease signing. Make sure that the dealer you are working with uses this factor to calculate your car's monthly payment.

The dealer that you are working with is also marking up the acquisition fee that you were quoted. BMW FS' base lease acquisition fee is only $625.

I am not that familiar with what the market is like for this car right now, but you may also want to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately: "BMW 7-Series: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi gjd2. If you are talking about a 2006 model, the money factor that you were quoted is indeed too high. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2006 750Li is only .00200 with the payment of a security deposit at lease signing. It appears as though the dealer that you are working with is trying to mark your car's money factor up to add additional hidden back-end profit to your deal. They are trying to mark your car's acquisition fee up as well. BMW FS' base acquisition fee is only $625.

The selling price that you were quoted for this car isn't very good either. You aren't being given any sort of discount on this car. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. I am not all that familiar with what the market is like for the 7-Series right now, but this late in the model year I would suspect that you should be given some sort of discount on a leftover 2006 model. Try stopping by the following discussion to see if any other community members have purchased similar cars lately: "BMW 7-Series: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • sjonas50sjonas50 Member Posts: 4
    I am looking to lease a 2007 750 Li. Do you know the current money factor and residuals for November on a 36month 15K/yr lease? MSRP on the car is $91,000 and purchase price of $87,000. I was quoted a money factor of .0025 and residual of 58%... is this about right? Thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for, sjonas50. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 BMW 750Li with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 58%, respectively with the payment of a security deposit at lease signing. With the deposit waived, the money factor would be .00015 higher. I believe that it is automatically waived at no charge for returning lessees. It appears as though the dealer that you are working with is marking your car's buy rate up to add additional hidden back-end profit to your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_man and everyone online,

Its my turn again! I was able to use this great forum last time I leased (Aug of 05 for an M45). I am getting ready to place my order for a 750LI and was wondering if you had the #'s for the 24 month program.

Thanks in advance!!
  • eric312eric312 Member Posts: 71
    I have a few questions:
    1. Does BMW allow leasing used 745/750s?
    2. Is it true that BMW extended original manufacturer's warranty on 2001-2003 (does anyone know exact years) cars due to quality problems?
    3. Does BMW extend original manufacturer's warranty for the duration of a second lease?
    4. How much can I expect to pay a month for 2003 745i that retails for about $48,000 on a 36 months 0 down lease?

Thank you :)
  • sadatxsadatx Member Posts: 70
    1. You can lease a CPO 745/750 thru BMWFS.
    2. BMW extended the NEW car warranty an additional 2yrs or 50k miles from the in service date for model years 02 and 03. Not so sure abt the 01s.
    3. I dont think so - but if the vehicle has a CPO stamp, it automatically qualifies for a CPO extended warranty. The CPO warranty is not as solid as the NEW car warranty, but its still better than nothing :)
    4. I have no clue - sorry. If you're looking at an 03, look for one that has a prod date of 7/03 or later.

Good Luck.
  • mdp61mdp61 Member Posts: 1
    I am currently negotiating with a couple different Houston Tx dealerships on a 36mo, 15000mi/yr lease. MSRP w/options on the car is $86,690, but I worked the dealer down to $84,500+TTL. They are offering a residual of 58% and a MF of .0024. We pay 6.25% sales tax. The dealer wants first months payment of $1,458.30 + 182.50 (license/title fees) as down payment. Is this a good deal? Please help!

Thank you!!
  • vrefvref Member Posts: 3
    Another Houston Leasing company you may try is Interstate Auto Leasing. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.