Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW X5 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello,

Does anyone have information regarding lease programs for the remaining 2006 X5 4.4's...12k/36 months?

Thanks for your help,
  • dpeck1dpeck1 Posts: 51
    I spoke to my dealer today in the Northeast and the Manager expects a program for February 1, 2007. Stay tuned.......
  • Hey everyone. A number of dealers that I have spoken with are irritated with BMW's lack of support for this truck as well. It is soooooo expensive to lease an '07 X5 right now. I too expect BMW to eventually introduce a special lease program on the 2007 X5. Unfortunately, it did not come out with one when it introduced its special February lease program a few days ago. Unless BMW makes an unscheduled enhancement to its lease program, there isn't going to be any lease support on this truck before the beginning of March at the earliest. That's the latest that I've heard on this subject.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi back2bmw. Most dealers that I have spoken with don't have many, if any 2006 X5s left in inventory. If you want to lease one, you probably will have to go with a 2007 model. As other community members have recently mentioned, BMW is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the 2007 X5. As a result, if you were to lease one through BMW Financial Services right now, you will have to use its standard lease program. BMW FS' buy rate standard lease money factor varies by region, but it should currently be around .00320. Its current 36 month, 12,000 mile per year residual value for the 2007 X5 4.8i is 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • I've been waiting to see if the X5 makes sense for leasing but they are crazy. I think I'm going to lease the Mercedes GL 450 since their leases are much more agressive and you get just as much car or more.... for a lot less price on the lease. $699 per month for the larger engine and loaded with many options is what Mercedes has been advertising.
  • Does anyone know what the February program is for the 2007 X5? Both the 3.0si and the 4.8i?
  • I found these February rates effective 2/6/07 for the 3.0si
    What is BMW thinking? These are still awful.

24 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 68% of MSRP – .00320 Money Factor Buy Rate
    36 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 58% of MSRP – .00320 Money Factor Buy Rate
    48 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 40% of MSRP – .00320 Money Factor Buy Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 33% of MSRP – .00320 Money Factor Buy Rate
  • drtraveldrtravel Posts: 395
    It looks like the inventory levels for X5's is still pretty low so BMW isn't making much of an effort to move them yet. The prices for this truck are quite high - they range from $53-60K for the 3.0 engine at my local dealer. It's a nice truck but certainly not worth that much. Sales are probably a little soft now that's why dealers are unhappy about the lack of lease support. Take a look at the luxury SUV market right now. Deals are plentiful at Acura, Audi, and M-B. BMW is not immune.
  • dpeck1dpeck1 Posts: 51
    I have waited to try and lease the x5 long enough. I am bailing. For the same current lease numbers I can be driving an A8. BMW is going to lose many customers b/c of the ridiculous high price to lease this truck. They lost me. Bye BMW, hello Audi!
  • getting ready to lease a 07 BMW X5 loaded to the hilt. My first BMW.

36 months/15K a year
    Money Factor .00265
    Residual Factor 60%
    Selling price 71,750.00
    Monthly 1,188.00

Deal or no Deal? :P
  • I was told my a local dealer in Southern CA that BMW released new rates. According to dealer for an X5 4.8.. MSRP of 60k., Residual at 61%, Money factor at .00210, Dowpayment including 1st month's payment at 5k... dealer said for 36 month lease with 10k miles per yr., lease would be approx. $740 per month plus tax.
  • billmvbillmv Posts: 148
    Which model? MSRP? seems high.
  • Model is a 2007 4.8 with every feature package EXCEPT rear entertainment.

MSRP is 75K
    Invoice is 68K
  • What you were told is correct, chaddy75. BMW finally introduced lease support on the 2007 X5. Its new special lease money factors on it are .00225 on the X5 3.0 and .00210 on the X4 4.8.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Carman,

Can you check my calculation for a '07 X5 3.0 in TX:

MSRP: 58,045
    Selling Price $55,000
    36 month lease, 12k miles
    Residual - 60% or $34,827
    MF - .00225

Payment - $845/month
  • Thanks Car Man. Do you think they will even make the money factor more attractive in the near future? They seem more do-able and more competitive w/ Audi Q7 and Mercedes GL450 but not fantastic. Especially for a loaded 4.8 X5 which I'm presuming would be closer to $900.00 on a lease. Any input would be great. Also, do you know if the lastest on the lots have the option for automatic tailgate or has that not yet been integrated?
  • mmoreno1978mmoreno1978 Posts: 106
    Only if youre LOADED and CRAZY (Like BMW)

Not a good deal.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi bkriete. The money factor that you were quoted for the X5 that you are interested in is too high. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate for a 36 month lease of a 2007 X5 3.0 is .00200 with the payment of a security deposit at lease signing and .00215 with the deposit waived. Using the buy rate and the prices that you mentioned in your post, I estimate that this truck's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $741.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi chaddy75. It's difficult to say what BMW will do with its future lease program for the X5. Given the fact that it just enhanced its lease program on it, I personally would expect them to go a couple of months without changing it...but like I said anything can happen. I don't know if the automatic tailgate option is available yet, but if it's not it should be soon. A lot of the X5's competition, like the M-Class has this option. You may be able to find out if it is available yet by asking around in the following discussion: "BMW X5".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Car_Man,

I need help!! I've seen lots of number floating around. Can you please tell me what is the current buy rate, residual, and miles allowed for a 2007 X5 3.0?

Thanks,

keith
This discussion has been closed.