Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• fletchedmfletchedm Member Posts: 39
    Are there still 2006 deals to be had? Is there still cash back to the dealer?

Anyone getting good deals on the 2007's. I don't see a lot of closed deals being posted.

Thanks,

Fletch
  • infinitiguy5infinitiguy5 Member Posts: 9
    Hi there,

I work for Hoehn Infiniti here in Carlsbad CA.....I am able to answer any questions regards to infiniti purchasing, leasing, and buy out.

Let me know if I can be any assistance

thanks

Jordan
    Hi there,

I am a sales consultant at Hoehn Infiniti in Carlsbad CA. We have great deals on o6 G35s....5k off MSRP and $398 on 07 G35 sedan

Let me know if you need the figures

Thanks

Jordan
  • sprinkler13sprinkler13 Member Posts: 452
    Hey Jordan...your message was a bit confusing...are you saying you have 07 G35s at 5k off MSRP? If so, I'd be more than happy to get more info. Looking for an 07 G35 Sport is desert platinum w/ Premium and Nav, and possibly the tech package depending on price. Looking to lease. I would be curious to see what current numbers are right now.
  • mr_g_35_smr_g_35_s Member Posts: 10
    Car_man I asked the dealer those questions. He would not give me an answer. I got him to say 39,500. But he told me it did not matter because my intention is to give it back after the 24 months. Like I said, I really am new at this, and not to bright. If it is 39,500 is that bad? What should I tell him. And if ou can, pleaseexplain why I shouldnegotiate that price? Thank you and everyone for there help!!!!!!!!
  • mftmrtmftmrt Member Posts: 17
    Today I learned that the lease rate for 48 months is not nearly as attractive as for a 36 or 39 month term. In fact it's more per month than the 39 month term. That doesn't make sense. Second, as I searched through this board and the bmw lease boards, it appears that I can get a 39 month lease on 07 G35 Sport, prem, nav for about $550 per month tax included, with about $1000 drive off. For about the same or maybe $50 or $60 more, and about $3000 drive off, I can get a $54,000 BMW 530. That's because BOTH the residuals and the money factors are FAR better. I'd prefer the G35, but it seems crazy that it's more expensive than a BMW 330 and only slightly less than a 530. I may wait for Infinity Finance to get a little more aggressive on their money factors.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,930
    where to begin?

well, there is no more 330. So if you are comparing to a 330, that means you are looking at a leftover '06. so I'm not surprised to hear its lower. Second, you are comparing a loaded G35 to what kind of 330? Third, a 330 is in a different class. If you don't need a car the size of a G35, then I'd suggest getting the 330 and save some money if you can.

And lastly, $50-$60 more and $2k more at signing is not "a little more," IMHO. That's at least $4k more over the life of the lease. If you were to put that same $3k down on the Infiniti, the payment would be over $100 less than the 530. That's a BIG difference to most people shopping leases in this class of vehicle.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

Hi folks,

The reason longer leasing terms cost more because of residual. The lower the term the lower monthly payment.

I work for Hoehn Infiniti here in Carlsbad CA. We have $398 plus tax per month specials on 07 G35 sedans.

Let me know if you need the exact payment figures.

mossa20042003@yahoo.com

jordan
    I agree. I am a Sales Consultant for Hoehn Infiniti in Carlsbad Ca. We deliver sold cars in immaculate condition. We walk the customers around the car for check up. Go through all features and switches functions. And lastly, we the customer for final test drive to make sure the car is in excellent running condition.

Any dealer that doesnt go through these check ups....shouldnt be in business.
    gbrozen, sorry for not being precise. I meant 328. But anyway, here's the deal I'm comparing, based on internet quotes before any actual negotiation:

BMW 2007 525i premium, Nav and split rear seat:
    MSRP:49845
    Invoice:46645
    Price:47445
    36 months/12k miles
    drive off 1027
    MF.9 (??) / don't know resid.
    payment $599 inc tax

OR

2007 G35 Sport, Prem, Nav.
    MSRP: 38790
    Price: 38000
    36 months, 12K miles
    drive off: 1011
    MF .00211, resid 58%
    payment: $622 inc tax

Granted, the BMW doesn't have sport package and some other standard stuff that's on the G35, but my guess is I could add that and still be very close to the cost of the G35. The bottom line is that for "the same" money I can drive a car whose msrp is about $13,000 more. Oh, and also, BMW pays for all normal maintenance during the period, including brakes, while I'll pay Infinity dealer for oil changes every three months. What would you do?
    I think what's really going on here is that BMW's have slightly higher residuals which is understandable, but the major impact is that BMW Finance has extremely low interest rates (money factors) compared to Infinity Finance. If I were buying the car outright, it would be an easy decision to go with the G35 (which is the car I prefer), but for leasing, there's no getting around the fact that BMW has much better rates.
    mftmrt...if those numbers are correct for the g35 your payment should still be less. According to the numbers you gave, and assuming that the 700 acquisition fee is rolled in to the cost of the car, I show your payments should be around 609 (incl. tax).

As for the BMW...with those numbers the residual looks to be pretty high...can't be exact, but I'd say around 65% assuming that the MF is .0019

This all also assumes that you aren't being charged any processing fees other than like 400 for title, registration, and misc. doc fees. in your drive off number. Hopefully those residuals for BMW are correct and maybe Infiniti will be more willing to negotiate theirs...even just a slight increase will be nice. I'd also push for more off the G35...I've seen people getting more agressive discounts here. I'm going to try to work a deal to get that G35 package for around 500 (incl tax). Best of luck. Let me know if you get any better numbers.
  • sin18sin18 Member Posts: 1
    I signed a 2 yr lease for a 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan MT6 few months back; i started having problems with the gear box recently where it would be really stiff; i took it to a local dealer and it turns out that they have the authorization to replace the transmission and is scheduled for next week.
    I could be completely off but should i not check with infiniti and ask for a new car altogether .. a car with replaced transmission isnt a new car anymore. Can anybody let me know what my options/ rights as a customer are ?
    Thanks.
  • eegradeegrad Member Posts: 7
    I'm also considering the BMW 525i/530i deal over the G35. The G35 Journey w/ premium has all I need, but the terms for Infiniti are not very favorable in comparison to BMW, making the two cars very close in terms of lease costs.

The current base money factor for the BMW 525i and 530i is an amazing 0.0005. The residual on the 36 month lease w/ 12k miles is 62%. I drove the BMW today... the main problem here in South Florida is that they are moving the cars quickly and it is getting hard to get the color/option combo that I want. I'll probably have to order it.

In comparison the local Infiniti had plenty of 07 G35's in stock. It seems to me that Infiniti has missed an opportunity to move some cars at the end of the year by not providing better incentives....
  • eegradeegrad Member Posts: 7
    I forgot to mention that to get the 0.0005 BMW money factor, all you need is 1 month security deposit and good credit.
    2007 G35-S Sedan Automatic
    Color Black on Black
    Premium, Navigation, Technology, Packages w/ Sirius Sat.
    Basically Everything but active Steering, Splash Guards, Maybe they will throw in the wing. (Maybe)!!!
    24 Month Lease 10k miles a year.
    1,500 Down + 800 Bank Fee + 500 Destination Fee + Tax 8.375
    So a Grand Total of about 4,000 Due at Signing. I Estimated the Tax to be About 1,200.
    443 a Month.

I am not the smartest guy in the world. Need fellow car lovers help. Don't know how to figure out what the correct deal is. Am I being robbed, Great Deal, Am I in the Ball Park? If I left out any info, please let , me know, I will provide. Thank you in advance for your help, I need it!!!!!

Car_man I asked the dealer those questions. He would not give me an answer. I got him to say 39,500. Also he is not throwing in the wing, but he will give mats, wheel locks ,cargo net, and plate covers. But he told me it did not matter what the price was, because my intention is to give it back after the 24 months. Like I said, I really am new at this, and not to bright. If it is 39,500 is that bad? What should I tell him. And if so can, please explain why I should negotiate that price? Thank you and everyone for there help!!!!!!!!
    I'll plug your numbers into a calculator in a minute to see what the missing factors are. However...if he keeps saying that the price doesn't matter because you are turning it in in 24 months...he is full of it. Also...you shouldn't put the 1500 as a down payment. If you do anything with it you should put it towards 2 or 3 extra security deposit payments. Your money factor will go down, and your monthly payment will go up slightly, but when the lease is over you will get that 1500 back!!
    Do you know what the residual will be and what the money factor is? Also...how did you estimate the tax to be 1200?
    BMW is a great a machine. However, G35 offers more for your money, Standad Rear view monitor, VDC, Vehicle dynamic control for faster stops and safer agility control. ICC, Inteligent cruise control, lane departure sesnor,
    and not to mention 306 HP and 268 Torque.....

let me know if you guys need the exact figures for leasing and buying on any Infiniti models

Thanx

Jordan
    Hello there,

We have $298 plus tax specials on all 06 G35s....
    Our current promotion is $5000 off MSRP on all 06 G35

Let me know if you need figures...

thanks

Jordan
    Jordan...be careful about continuously posting your fantastic offers here in this board. People come here to discuss their deals and no offense but you might be a little bit biased. Also...VDC might be standard, but the other things you listed are NOT. The rear view camera, ICC, and lane departure sensor features are part of the $1100 technology package UPGRADE.
  • topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    Infinitiguy, I think you are soliciting business here... It is not allowed for the forum...
    if you bought the car, i could see your apprehension, but on a lease, it just doesn't matter, IMHO.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

Thanks for the clarification.

Well ... as others have said, BMW finance is just offering a better deal at the moment.

However, as far as comparing the 2 cars, I personally would not be happy with a 528. What would a 530 sport cost you?

• jerrorandajerroranda Member Posts: 3
    I would like to know if anyone would post the current residual and MF for a 2006 Coupe or Sedan 12-24 months and 12-15K miles/year.

Thanks
    MF and residual value are based on MSRP and terms. Presently we have promotion for $398.84 plus tax and 39 month lease term on 06 G35s.

Once again, Infiniti MSRPs are not fixed. Each model has diff packages: i.e. premium,nav, technology, sports, etc.

However, if you are looking for a base model lease I may put you behind the wheel roughly around $430.$475 per month lease.

I hope I did answer your question.

regards,

Jordan
    Ok Infinitiguy...it's time to stop spamming the board with your lease promotions. And way to side step the question that was asked. We all know that the MF and residual is not necessarilly fixed...but we know that there are numbers that IFS puts out for each model and term, so that gives us something to work with.
    Infinitiguy5, we came to this forum becuase it is commercial free (other than the site adv) and free of spammer like you. If I want to know lease deal, I would read the local newspaper or call our local dealers. Do you really think that you can drum up enough business in this site to make a different to your income??? We are all from different part of the country, so how often can you catch a local customer?

Forum rules:

5. No soliciting or classifieds
    The Forums do not allow solicitations or For-Sale postings. There are several reasons for this, but most importantly the discussions would be not be valuable if every other post contained an advertisement or falsified "customer testimonial". We strive to provide honest and accurate information.
    8. No "Email Me" or Email Addresses in Posts
    One important key to a successful, vibrant online community is having the conversation take place where everyone can benefit from the questions and answers. Therefore, we highly discourage "email me" requests within a post. As we like to have the discussion in the Forums, these posts will be removed. An email exchange of answers deprives the community of valuable information. Including your email address in posts also risks your security by exposing it to those who will use it maliciously. If you would like your address available to other registered members, click on 'Preferences' and mark your email address 'public'.
    I was dumb enough to contact him, asked him for his "deal" and here's how he responded:

"I am not allowed to shoot you figures without you being here in person due to the company's policy."
    OK...so I just got back from the dealership and I was offered 1k over invoice, but I would have to order the car and wait for 2-3 months to get it. I don't have to agree to financing terms now as they will likely be different in March. Do you think that I should take this deal since I can basically customize my car exactly as I want it and know that it will only be 1k over invoice? Also, do you think that the MF and residuals will be better in March? I am hoping that they will get a bit better since the other vehicle financing seems to be much more agressive.

Here is my other problem. My current lease is up this month. I have a 2003 G35 sedan w/ Nav, Premium, sport, and full aero body kit and 49k miles. I've seen cars listed at like 24k without the aero body kit. So my dilema is if I decide to order the new car, do I extend my current lease for 4 months (that's the minimum) or do I buy it out for 17800 and try to sell it on my own. My current monthly payment is $510 (incl. tax). Should I risk it and try to sell it on my own or just continue with my current payment and just turn in the keys when the new car arrives? Thanks for any input.
  • mixonchikmixonchik Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys, Im thinking about getting G35X tommorow,
    please help ASAP.

07 G35x 12k a year 24months, no additional options.
    The deal is 466$ a month and 1700 due at signing.
    Is it worth it?
  • spiralexspiralex Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking to lease a 2007 G35 Sedan Sport AT. Here are the options/numbers.

2007 G35 Sedan Sport AT
    Premium Package
    Navigation Package
    39 Months
    12,000 a year
    $0 Down

Due at delivery is only first months payment and a single security deposit.

$579 a month (This includes all taxes, title, registration, fees)

Also, please note I am in Illinois where the taxes work a little bit different then most states, even on leased vehicles.

Is this a good deal? Should I move forward? Thoughts?

Thank you guys for your help in advance.
    I dunno. That's a tough gamble.

Did you ask the dealership if there is anything they can do? Since you are going Infiniti to Infiniti, I would think they could set it up for you to end the current lease when your new car arrives.

While your car is well loaded, the miles are high, so it could be a tough sell. Another thing you could do is see what the dealership would give you for the car as if you were trading it in. If its higher than your buyout, then you could always buy it and, if you don't sell it by the time the new car arrives, trade it in.

Mix and Spiral, both of your deal look reasonable without know much of your details. Thing to judge if you have a good deals are:

Cap cost - how much are they selling the car to you for?
    money factor - did they pad any additional interest to your lease or just give you the rate from Infiniti
    Fee - acquisition cost is standard for Infiniti. But does you dealer tag anything additional to your?
    residual is fixed by Inifiniti, so not much worry about this one.

You should be able to get these break down from your salesperson. If they don't want to give it to you, then you know you don't get a good deal at all....

Also look into the multiple deposit. Each deposit should reduce your money factor by 0.0001. That does not sound like a lot, but it should reduce your monthly payment by $50 if you can swing the max 9 deposits. It should be all refundable at the end of your lease (talk to the finance manager and have him give you the in and out of this and run the number for you..)
    2007 G35-S Sedan Automatic
    Color Black on Black
    Premium, Navigation, Technology, Packages w/ Sirius Sat.
    Basically Everything but active Steering, Splash Guards, Maybe they will throw in the wing. (Maybe)!!!
    24 Month Lease 10k miles a year.
    1,500 Down + 800 Bank Fee + 500 Destination Fee + 150 Plates, Reh + Tax 8.375
    So a Grand Total of about 3,800 Due at Signing. I Estimated the Tax to be About 850
    443 a Month.

I am not the smartest guy in the world. Need fellow car lovers help. Don't know how to figure out what the correct deal is. Am I being robbed, Great Deal, Am I in the Ball Park? If I left out any info, please let , me know, I will provide. Thank you in advance for your help, I need it!!!!!

Car_man I asked the dealer those questions. He would not give me an answer. I got him to say 39,500. Also he is not throwing in the wing, but he will give mats, wheel locks ,cargo net, and plate covers. But he told me it did not matter what the price was, because my intention is to give it back after the 24 months. Like I said, I really am new at this, and not to bright. If it is 39,500 is that bad? What should I tell him. And if so can, please explain why I should negotiate that price? Thank you and everyone for there help!!!!!!!!
    Well...I can extend the lease thru Chase Auto Finance right up until the car would arrive...but I'm thinking that by then 1k over invoice might not be the best deal I could get...and it all depends on the financing numbers. I would think that the money factors and residuals would probably be better in March or April don't you? That is my big dilema. I think I might just hold off ordering the car and just extend my lease and give people time to fight for my business. Or, I might just have to go with a BMW or AUDI for a couple of years. Their financing is just way too attractive to pass up, and it's not like their vehicles are anything to complain about. We'll see. I'll keep you updated if I hear about anything better. If you hear about anyone getting a sport w/ nav in the low to mid 500's (incl. tax), let me know ;) Thanks.
  • makarkamakarka Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

I am looking to lease 2006 G35 Coupe with premium package and splash guards (MSRP $37,210). I was offered the following deal:

39 months
    12K miles/year
    $1000 out of pocket including all the fees and first payment
    $450/month + tax

Does this sound like a good deal? If not, keeping everything else the same what kind of monthly payment should I be shooting for?

Thanks.
  • bimmereeaterbimmereeater Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking to lease an 07 G35X. Here are the deals the were put together for me...

2007 Infiniti G35 AWD Sedan w/Premium Package

MSRP: $36,800

39 months

12,000 miles a year

$3,500 down

$506 a month plus tax

2007 Infiniti G35 AWD Sedan w/Premium Package and Navigation Package

MSRP: $38,900

39 months

12,000 miles a year

$3,500 down

$539 a month plus tax

I think these are ridiculously high numbers, what do you guys think? How can I bargain into a better deal?

This is is Wa state.
    So, I'm trying to figure out if historically the IFS number tend to get better as each month passes. I've been going back and forth trying to figure out what to do about my next lease, but I have an offer to order whatever vehicle and option combination I want for 1k over invoice. The problem is that I have to wait a couple of months for it to come in. In trying to figure out approximately what my payments will end up being, I'm using the current IFS numbers, but I'm wondering if there is a chance that the money factor and residual could actually be WORSE in february or march when the car actually arrives? Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a lease or rental idea for the gap between my current lease ending (this month) and the date the car arrives. I can extend my current lease a month, but that's it since it's thru chase auto and not infiniti. Thanks for any help.
  • yazsyazs Member Posts: 3
    So glad i found this site. I too am looking at G35 leases. I didn't think this deal was very good, but after reviewing the posts, i may need to take this offer.
    G35x AWD premium w/sirius
    39 months/12000mi per yr
    $0 cap cost reduction
    $2812.18 includes $595 acq fee, $170 DOC, $23 transfer plates, $538.32 1st mo, $1495.86 addl tax due to higher tax rates where I live vs state where I'll buy the car.
    Initially $528.32, down to $491/mo.
    Is this a fair deal?
  • carmeistercarmeister Member Posts: 7
    Hi all,

I've heard that for 24 month lease the IFS residual is set to 70% on '07 G35 Sedan.

Does anyone know what the residual is for a 36 month lease on a 2007 G35 Journey sedan?

carmeister.....
  • yazsyazs Member Posts: 3
    Sorry, forgot to add this is a 2007 G35, list is $37745, michigan tax included for $491/mo
  • carmeistercarmeister Member Posts: 7
    Forgot to mention that for the 24mth lease, money factor is 0.00211 w/ the 70% residual.
  • cristobawatcristobawat Member Posts: 2
    Here is a reply to many of the posts re: deals on leases. Maybe this offer I have (in the MA area) can shed some light -

Any thoughts on this deal?

This is a lease deal I have been offered

07 G35x with premium pack
    12k miles
    $449 month
    $3k down includes everything

live in the Boston area
    - also, the dealership is really looking to screw me on my trade - it is an 03 G35, trade in value anywhere from $15k-$19k. They've offered me 12.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

In other words, from what I have seen, there are better deals for most of you. You just need to pit other dealerships against each other.

Any suggestions on how I can get them to improve their trade offer?
  • grikgrik Member Posts: 2
    Car Man,

Buying a 2007 G35 Journey (premium package, but no nav)-- worked it thru a friend who works for Nissan and got VPP for the car -- MSRP was 35540 -- VPP price was 32816 -- Cap cost of 34,000 which includes deliver fee and dealer add ons (which I don't have a problem with) --- what I do have a problem with is the money factor originally quoted for a 39 month/ 15,000 with nothing down except 1st lease payment (38 payments left) was .00345. After I questioned that number they immediately dropped it to .00295. From reading this forum it looks like I should get a MF of somewhere around .00229. I am missing something or was the dealer just trying to pull one over on me? With this rate, I think I would be better of purchasing -- at least then I know I am getting a decent deal as the purchase price is based on the VPP price. your thoughts and or suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
    I too am looking into the VPP plan and you are right...those numbers are definitely high for MF. On a sport model I was quoted .0021 for 36 months 15k miles/year. If I went to a 39 month lease it would be .0028. From what I've seen, on the Journey, the 36 month number could be as low as .00212 Not sure about the 39 month numbers. Good luck with the purchase.
  • dlwoauddlwoaud Member Posts: 4
    the dealer offers me @ this price
    39 mo 15k with $1,700.00 total drive off is $463.06 with tax.
    please let me know what do you guys think about this price.
    PS. i live in phoenix, arizona

Year: 2007
    Make: Infiniti
    Model: G35
    Trim: Base
    Exterior Color: Black Obsidian
    Interior Color: Stone
    VIN: JNKBV61E57M701318
    Model Number: 90417
    Stock #: 1850
    MSRP: $32,150.00
    link title
  • dlwoauddlwoaud Member Posts: 4
    the dealer offers me this price
    39 mo 15k with $1,700.00 total drive off is $463.06 with tax.
    please let me know what do you guys think about this price.
    PS. i live in phoenix, arizona

Year: 2007
    Make: Infiniti
    Model: G35
    Trim: Base
    Exterior Color: Black Obsidian
    Interior Color: Stone
    VIN: JNKBV61E57M701318
    Model Number: 90417
    Stock #: 1850
    MSRP: $32,150.00

Dealer quote screen capture
    actual car spec and info
  • qs0922qs0922 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for all the help I received on the forum. Question for Car Man and other lease gurus out there. Take a look at this deal for me. It seems like a got an O.K. deal, but I'm questioning the residual and money factor. At least they threw in the tint.

07 G35 Journey
    Prem/Perf pkgs
    MSRP $35540
    Neg Price $32450
    42m/15k lease
    46% res, .00239 MF
    $3k down (includes 1st pymt
    $550 pr mnth ($499 + $51 taxes in TX)

I know I've seen where you shouldn't put any money down, but I live in TX where they charge you the taxes on the total amount on the vehicle, not just for the term on the lease. Any opinions would be most welcomed.
  • qs0922qs0922 Member Posts: 11
    The Neg Price was $34250, not $32450, so I got $1290 off MSRP.

07 G35 Journey
    Prem/Perf pkgs
    MSRP $35540
    Neg Price $34250
    42m/15k lease
    46% res, .00239 MF
    $3k down (includes 1st pymt
    $550 pr mnth ($499 + $51 taxes in TX)