Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti QX56 Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• ca76ca76 Member Posts: 20
    Hi Carman,

Can you give me the June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 QX56 with 12k?

Are there any incentives that I should be aware of when negotiating the deal?

I'm currently being offered a price at $500 below invoice (assuming you count the regional ad fee and destination fees as part of the overall invoice price).

2013 QX56 4WD w/Theater Package, Split Bench & Tire and Wheel Package - $65,248 before TT&I. Not sure if it's really good deal though.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey ca76. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 QX56 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00148 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Infiniti is not providing any cash incentives on leases of this model that I am aware of right now.

The selling price that you were quoted sounds pretty good to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • marcos4marcos4 Member Posts: 7
    Hi. Do you have the July money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2013 QX56 AWD with 15,000 mi/yr?
    thanks for your time!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi marcos4. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 QX56 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00148 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • cee5372cee5372 Member Posts: 2
    Hey Car_man

Can you give me the MF and residual value on a 2013 QX56 2WD for a 39month lease and 10K miles/year.

Thank you for the help.
  • marcos4marcos4 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks. I have another question. Our dealer is offering us the option of multiple security deposits in order to lower the monthly rate. I think I understand this, but I worry that I won't get all the money back at the end of the lease. Have you heard of dealers over-inflating "wear and tear" charges? I hate to think that I would have to fight them for my money.
    What are the down-sides to this deal?
  • bcronin09bcronin09 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man

Could you please provide me with the MF and residual value on a 2013 QX56 AWD w/ Nav, Theater & Wheel/Tire pkgs on a 39 month lease & 10K miles/year. I am located in Mass
    MSRP $72,185 - Dealer quoted $879/month w/$1,723 due.
    Still neg the sell # I'm thinking to push for $63/$64K.
    Can you let me know how this looks?
    I really appreciate your assistance!
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    .00155 MF

I'm not sure of the residual.. It appears to be 53% or 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kyleinfinitykyleinfinity Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Can you please post the money factor and residual numbers for a 2013 QX56 AWD with premium package and 12K miles per year (MSRP is around $71,400)? Thanks!!
    2013 QX56 AWD 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00166 MF and 54% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• woodsinocwoodsinoc Member Posts: 1
    Looking for prices paid on leases on the 2014 QX80 AWD fully loaded. At a 73k MSRP, 39 mos, 12k miles per year, theater package and touring package, quote was 5k down, $860 per mos. with tax or base model with theater at $745 per month with 8% tax.
  • hugo99hugo99 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can you provide the Dec MF and residual for a 12k/39 month lease. Thank you.
    2014 QX80 AWD 39mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00170 MF and 55% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• verma1verma1 Member Posts: 2

Considering a leftover 2013 qx56.

Are there any January purchase incentives on the leftovers?
    What are the MF and residuals for 36 mo lease?

Thanks,
    Verm

The subsidized lease programs are gone on that model.

.00170 MF and 48% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

I'm not sure of the incentives available, but they would have to be hefty (and they might be), to make for a decent lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• verma1verma1 Member Posts: 2

Thank you for the information. Are the MF and Residual rates different for the Qx56 versus the QX80?

2014 QX80 4WD 36mo, 15K/yr lease

.00170 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bogeyboy82bogeyboy82 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for the March MF and Residual numbers for a 2014 QX80 in both 2wd and AWD. Lowest possible allowable miles (guessing 10k) and then the next step.up. thanks in advance.

@bogeyboy82 said:
    Looking for the March MF and Residual numbers for a 2014 QX80 in both 2wd and AWD. Lowest possible allowable miles (guessing 10k) and then the next step.up. thanks in advance.

.00170 MF and 58% for 36mo, 10K/yr. for either model. Subtract 1% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks so much for the info. Do you know what to expect on a One-Pay or Single-Pay Lease regarding MF?

@bogeyboy82 said:
    Thanks so much for the info. Do you know what to expect on a One-Pay or Single-Pay Lease regarding MF?

I'm sorry, but not familiar with Infiniti's One-Pay program.. Programs from other luxury makes tend to give a money factor discount of .0008 - .0010.. You can achieve that same discount with Multiple Security Deposits. I think Infiniti allows up to 9 deposits, with each lowering the money factor by .0001, for a total reduction of .0009.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks so much again. I'm going to have this deal wrapped up in the morning. I know this is a lease forum but I had one last question. Do you know what the current rebates are for a purchase? I was told $3k but can't find anythign to back up if its more or less online.

@bogeyboy82 said:
    Thanks so much again. I'm going to have this deal wrapped up in the morning. I know this is a lease forum but I had one last question. Do you know what the current rebates are for a purchase? I was told $3k but can't find anythign to back up if its more or less online.

$3000 dealer cash is all that I see here on Edmunds.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator