Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Armada Lease Questions

Comments

• manarakimanaraki Member Posts: 40
    Sam,

May I ask what your monthly payments were?
    I need to know what I would be looking at for payments on this vehicle:

MSRP 46,685.00

Selling Price 39,299.00

I need to get as low a payment as possible. I could do 10K miles. The lease could go 48 months if needed. What would it take to get payments under 400.00 if possible? Thanks
  • sbuhlersbuhler Member Posts: 122
    My monthly payment is 525 with Tax. My tax rate is paid monthly and is 9% of the monthly payment. All I put down was the first payment (525 + 550 security deposit to lower the money factor + title fees). I believe it came to $1281. My lease is for 39 months at 12K per year.

Even if your money factor was 0 which is 0% which is not possible since the lowest rate I could find was 0.00188 or ~
    4.512%, if you don't put anything down on the lease for 39 mos your payment would still be 421, but once you add in the lease charge (finance charge) it will be in the 500s before tax.

I would recommend getting this excel file to plug in your numbers
    http://www.carbuyingtips.com/regm.xls

The part that I know is that for a 2007 SE for 39 mos @ 12K miles the money factor with a security deposit is 0.00188 and the residual is 49% (of MSRP).

Of course you can get your payment below 400 by putting a large amount as a downpayment which people on this forum don't recommend because you can loose all of that money if the car is stolen or totaled in an accident.

That would be awesome if you are able to get that selling price. I don't know if the rebate (3,000) that is available can be used with their lease program. Don't forget that you need to pay the acquisition fee also which is usually added to the selling price.

Hope this helps.

Take care,
    Sam,
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi sbuhler. A base 2007 Nissan Armada SE 2WD has a spread of around $3,175 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of $2,782 on this truck. So you are probably at around $500 over dealer invoice or so. That is a good deal on this truck right now. Using the prices that you mentioned in your post and NMAC's latest 36 month, 12,000 mile per year money factor and residual value (.00230 / 50%), I estimate that this truck's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $565. As you can see, something's not right about the payment that you were quoted.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi bud_foxx44. I would be happy to use Nissan's actual lease program to tell you exactly how much the specific truck you are interested in will cost to lease right now. I just need you to provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price. You may be able to get an idea of what sort of selling price to expect by visiting the following discussion: "Nissan Armada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi danymac13. Nissan Motor acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2007 Nissan Armada LE 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi manaraki. Nissan is no longer providing lease support on the 20067 Armada. You can still lease one through Nissan Motor acceptance Corporation if you want, but if you do you will have to use its standard lease program. That's the bad news. The good news is that Nissan is currently providing $4,000 dealer cash on this truck that you can use to negotiate a very low capitalized cost for your lease.

Let's work up some payments for this truck using the prices that you mentioned in your post and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Nissan Armada LE 4WD with an MSRP of $46,685 and a selling price of $39,299 through NMAC right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year (I don't believe that it offers leases with only 10,000 miles per year), your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around a whopping $710. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease should be $679. The numbers for a 42 month lease would be $663. And the numbers for a 48 month lease would be around $635. Unfortunately, as you can see, you are not going to be able to get anywhere near the $400 per month that you're looking for. You might be able to get closer to that number by leasing a 2007 model, but even then you're still going to be well over $500 a month for an Armada.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • bud_foxx44bud_foxx44 Member Posts: 31
    Here are the 2 different Options:

2007 4X4 LE with just sunroof option
    MSRP $44,000 selling price $38,690 plus tax

2007 4X4 LE tech package with Nav and sunroof
    MSRP $48,000 selling price $40,190 plus tax.

I am looking at 39 or 48 month lease for 12K a year and the tax rate is 7% where I live.

Also I would like to pay 1st month and motor vehicle fees upfront, somewhere around $1400-1500

Thanks
    You have helped me in the past and I appreciate all the help you have given to me and countless others. With that being said, and knowing you have told us many times to try and not put anything down, I am going to ask for numbers anyway. Here we go:

2006 Nissan Armada LE 4X4

MSRP 46685.00
    Sell 38404.00

39 months
    10K miles or 12K if it makes price per month go down.

17K down (trade in)

Thank you very much once again!
    Carman,

There have been a few changes to the above email. I have more accurate numbers. First one is with 17K down (Trade in, paid off) Here we go:

Option 1

2006 Armada LE 4X4

MSRP 46685
    Sell 42404
    Rebate 4000.00 ( They will give it to me)
    Money Factor .00395
    Residual 39%
    Miles 15K
    Term 42 months

Price per month quoted @ 270.65 a month (tax included)

Option 2: This is with 16K down:

2007 Armada LE 4X4

MSRP 48855
    Sell 45885
    Money Factor .00288
    Residual 49%
    Miles 15K
    39 months

Payments for this one is 352.00 (tax included).

Option 3:

2007 LE 4X4

17K down
    MSRP 45,875
    Sell 41,741
    Money Factor .00203
    Residual 49%
    39 Months

Payments quoted at 208.65 plus tax. Are any of these even close? What should they be? Thank you so much!

Do these seem accurate? When I use lease guide, these seem high. I have also had two different money factors on 07's.
    Option one has changed to:

Option 1

2006 Armada LE 4X4

MSRP 46685
    Sell 42404
    Rebate 4000.00 ( They will give it to me)
    Money Factor .00320
    Residual 41%
    Miles 12K
    Term 39 months

Payments with tax are 210.00 a month with 17K down.

Sound good?
    Thanks for the additional information, bud_foxx44. Let's work up some lease payments on these trucks and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Nissan Armada LE 4WD with an MSRP of $44,000 and a selling price of $38,690 through Nissan Motor acceptance Corp. right now for 39 months with 12,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $543. The payment for an otherwise identical lease of a truck with an MSRP of $48,000 and a selling price of $40,190 should be around $536.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    You're very welcome, manaraki. There's nothing wrong with trading in your current vehicle when you lease your new one, but it would be in your best interest to have the dealer that you are working with cut you a check for any equity that you have in your trade rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for your lease.

A base 2006 Nissan Armada LE 4WD has a spread of around $3,900 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. On top of that Nissan is providing $4,000 dealer cash on it. That gives you a total of nearly $8,000 to play with, which is right around the discount that you were quoted. This selling price looks very good to me. Nissan is not currently providing any lease support on this truck, but if you want to lease it through NMAC you should still make sure that the dealer uses its buy rate lease money factor of .00295 to calculate your truck's monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hey manaraki. The money factor that you were quoted is almost right. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate for the 2006 Armada is .00295 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier and pay a security deposit at lease signing. If you opt to have your truck's security deposit waived, the money factor would increase by .00015.

Whatever you do, don't make a $17,000 down payment on a lease. I probably mentioned this earlier, but it's worth saying again. Consumers who make large down payments on leased vehicles risk losing them if their leased car or truck is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. There's nothing wrong with trading in your current vehicle when you lease your new one, just have the dealer cut you a check for it rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • jackel142jackel142 Member Posts: 47
    Love my wife's new Pathfinder so much, that I'm looking at an Armada for myself.
    MSRP of $48025.00
    24-48 month lease
    15k per year.
    1k total down.

What should I be paying on a lease?
    Are the rebates only for a purchase, or can they be applied to a lease?
    Hi jackel142. This truck's lease payment will depend upon what sort of selling price you are able to negotiate on it. The lower the selling price is, the lower your lease payment will be. Even though Nissan is providing $4,000 customer cash on the 2007 Armada, this cash is not compatible with its special lease program. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for this truck lately: sbb, "Nissan Armada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" #, 5 Feb 2004 2:54 am. Let me know what sort of selling price you are targeting and I will gladly work up a sample lease payment on this truck for you. When you provide me with this number, I also need you to tell me the exact trim level Armada you are interested in, i.e a LE 4WD, SE 2WD, etc... This is important truck's lease program varies by trim level.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • malkahmikemalkahmike Member Posts: 2
    Hello CarMan,

Can you please tell me if this is a good deal...

2007 Nissan Armada SE
    MSRP $36,005
    $5,000 total drive off
    Lease for 36 months 12k miles/yr
    @$299 +tax

Also, if I were to add leather (Not package, they would put in just the leather seats), it would be same above, but @ $395/month. Good deal or not.

Thanks
  • coupedncalcoupedncal Member Posts: 252
    I am not sure about the total deal but $3600 for leather (after finance charges) seems hardly a good deal. Did they give out the money factor?
  • malkahmikemalkahmike Member Posts: 2
    No did not give money factor.

They said they would do the leather at $5000 total drive off @ $385 including tax...
  • mjtaysdadmjtaysdad Member Posts: 9
    CarMan -- I am looking to lease a 2007 INFINITY QX56 4WD (the QX forum was dead (or very sleepy) so I thought I might try here).
    The MSRP is 56,785 and I have a lease purchase price of $51,533.
    Can you give me an idea of the price (pretax) for a 36,39,or 48 month lease (wherever the sweet spot might be)? Also, if it's not too much trouble can you share with me the MF and residual that Infinity is offering on its lease program.
    Lastly, in lieu of the "special" Infinity lease program, could I opt to take the $4K lease money and lease from an outside bank instead? What are your thoughts here?

THANKS.
    Taysdad
  • janenjanen Member Posts: 1
    I am in the process of emailing specs for a new armada and am not sure how to find out what the invoice price is to help with my negotiation. If given a VIN, is there a site that can tell me what the dealer paid?
    The MSRP of most inventory I have seen is around 42K-44K. How do I know how much leverage I have. I am not familiar with all the terminology but want to have a grasp of how not to be taken advantage of. Female v. male saleman
    Can I get into this vehicle with no money down and a payment less then $500 incl. tax?
  • grnfsu7grnfsu7 Member Posts: 1
    I have a lease vehicle that I am trying to get out of. My plan is to trade it in to the dealer, pay the negative equity out of pocket and start over. I realize if I pay the lease company directly, then I have to pay sales tax on this ( I live in FL). But if I trade it in to the dealer, am I still responsible for the tax on this vehicle. I will be paying sales tax on the new vehicle purchase. Just want to make sure casue on the buyers order looks like he charged me tax on the lease vehicle I am trading ,and tax on the new vehicle purchase?
  • jackel142jackel142 Member Posts: 47
    Here is the deal I was quoted on an 07 Armada LE with sunroof, filter, flaps, and 2nd row bench. MSRP of $45125.00
    15k per year lease, 48 months, total walk in cash of $1000.00
    Payment of $592.00 (which includes PA 6% tax)
    This lease is NOT thru Nissan credit, therefore the rebates can be applied..
    Good deal? Can I do better?
    Hi malkahmike. Let me begin by saying that $5,000 is way too much to pay at signing for a lease. One of the advantages of leasing is that one can drive off in the vehicle that they want without paying much at signing. I always advise consumers against making large down payments on leased vehicles. Those who make them risk losing them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

You never mentioned the selling price of the Armada that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be glad to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi Taysdad. In April, Infiniti is providing up to $3,000 dealer cash on leases of the 2007 QX56. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your lease on this truck. The base version of this truck has a spread of at least $4,500 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. When this is added to the $3,000 dealer cash it gives you a total of around $7,500 to play with. You were quoted a discount of $5,200 on this vehicle. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I would not be surprised if you were able to beat this deal. It wouldn't hurt to shop around a little bit.

This truck's 42 month lease program will probably yield the most attractive monthly payment. I will work up a sample lease for you using the prices that you mentioned in your post. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Infiniti QX56 4WD that has an MSRP of $56,785 and a selling price of $51,533 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 42 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $702. If you are able to negotiate a lower selling price than this, your lease payment will drop. I doubt that you would be able to lease this truck for less through an independent bank. I used a money factor of .00124 and a residual value of 46% to calculate the above payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings janen. It sounds like you are new to leasing. If so, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

You can look up the dealer invoice price of the exact Armada that you are interested in by visiting the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing. You won't be able to input a VIN and have it spit out a price at you, but you can estimate what the invoice price of the truck that you want is if you have a list of its options. You may be able to get an idea of what sort of price you should pay for the truck that you want right now by visiting the following discussion: "Nissan Armada: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

If you let me know what the MSRP and approximate selling price are for the exact Armada that you want, I will be happy to use Nissan's current lease program for it to estimate what your monthly payment should be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jackel142. You never mentioned the selling price of the Armada that you are interested in leasing. This is a very important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more glad to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • jdls22jdls22 Member Posts: 7
    Ok, here is the deal..I am looking for a 2007 Armada. LE Model, wife wants the DVD system, and Leather Interior...I am in NJ, but willing to travel to either PA, NY or DE for the car..Looking to lease..I am receiving payments of over $600 per month, with total OUT OF POCKET close to $5K..12K miles per year, 39mos lease..Something is wrong, no?

Thanks
    John in NJ
  • philly70philly70 Member Posts: 6
    Looking for an '07 Armada LE. Have seen great MSRP/Dealer discounts in MN throughout May/June, but lease financing seems off. Anyone know current money factor/residuals for 36/39 months? Couple dealers here showing payments above $700 on $39K all-in sales price. Make more sense to wait for '08's?
  • footwoodfootwood Member Posts: 16
    I currently have a 2004 pathfinder SE The lease is up october 2007.

I am looking to trade this vehiucle in for an Armada. The last time I switched out my pathfinder they took off 5 months at no charge and $400 damage. Can I expect any type of a deal or should I wait till lease is up.
    Hi John. I would be happy to estimate what this truck's lease payment should be like for you. In order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its MSRP and approximate selling price. If you don't have these numbers, you can look up the MSRP and invoice price in the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing. Let me know what these numbers are and I'll run some payments for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • wardellwardell Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man,

I'm interested in leasing the 2008 Armada LE. Could you provide the residual values and money factors for both a 12,000 and 15,000 mile/yr. lease for 36 mos? Thank you.

-LW
    Hi philly70. Through July 2nd, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Nissan Armada LE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 49%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00140 and 48%. The 2008 Armada's residual values are higher, but its money factors are not as low. I haven't played with the numbers for both, but I suspect that given the additional dealer discount that you are likely to get on it an '07 model is probably still less expensive to lease than an '08.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi footwood. It sounds as though you took advantage of an early lease termination program when you leased your last vehicle. I have not seen any early lease termination offers from Nissan lately, but it wouldn't hurt to check with a couple of dealers to check if one is out there. If Nissan is not running a special program that will let you out of the last several months of your current lease for free, you will be much better off waiting until the scheduled end of your current lease to get something new.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Here you go, wardell. According to the latest information that I have seen, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Armada LE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 53%, respectively. This truck's 12,000 mile per year residual value is 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • avguruavguru Member Posts: 6
    Car man,

I have an opportunity to lease a 2007 Armada LE. The Vehicles MSRP is $48,195.00 and the selling price is $38,995.00 (I assume I can do a little better on price since this is advertised as an internet special). I would like a 36 or 39 month lease with no money down and taxes rolled-in are Illinois @ 6.75%. Also, the mileage would be 12,000 or 15,000/year. Can you please let me know what I can expect on payments, and If you believe this is a great deal?

Thank you,

Matt
    Hi Matt. The $9,200 discount that you saw advertised on the 2007 Armada that you are interested in is a very good deal. This truck has a spread of around $4,000 between its MSRP and its dealer invoice price plus Nissan is providing $4,500 dealer cash on it right now. This adds up to a total of $8,500 or so, putting the $9,200 discount at right around or slightly below dealer invoice.

The reason that you are able to take advantage of this huge cash incentive on the Armada that you want to lease is that Nissan is no longer providing lease support on this mode. As a result, if you were to lease one through its captive finance company, NMAC, you would have to use its standard lease program. I would not be surprised if you were able to do better than NMAC's standard program by going through an independent bank.

Let's calculate a couple of lease payments for you using NMAC's program and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, the 36 month, 15,000 mile per year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment for an '07 Armada LE AWD that has an MSRP of $48,195 and a selling price of $38,995 would currently be around $660. With only 12,000 miles per year, this payment would drop to $648. The 39 month, 15k payment would be $634. Lastly, the 39 month, 12k payment would be $623.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kipckipc Member Posts: 3
    Car Man,

I'm currently attempting to lease a loaded 08 Armada LE. I've got 3 months left on my current lease on a FX45 and the Infiniti dealer has called offering to terminate the lease if we come in now to get into a new vehicle. We like the QX56, but have determined that we can get a loaded LE that is basically the same as a QX minus a few cosmetic features for about $15K less.

One of the Nissan dealers here in Austin, TX has offered to take us out of the last 3 payments on our lease and give $7500 dollars off the MSRP of $47,975 on the Armada. He is discounting it $3500 and then working it thru an independent bank...US Bank I believe....to be able to also use the current $4000 factory rebate. Nissan Motor Credit will not allow them to use the rebate on a lease...purchase only.

The best 36 month/15K deal he has offered is $755 per month and that is $0 down and TT&L rolled into the lease. I'm having a hard time swallowing this as my current 36/15K lease on the FX that I got three years ago has a payment of $668 per month. The Adjusted Cap Cost on that deal was $51K with a residual of 56%. The Adjusted Cap Cost on the current Armada deal is $43K....a full $8K less than the FX when I did that deal.

He has said that the money factor he has gotten from Nissan-Infiniti Finance is .00170 with a residual of 51% and the US Bank money factor is .00280 with a 48% residual, but they allow the rebate.

Is he shooting me the best deal possible? I just can't imagine that I would have to pay $100 more per month when I'm basically stepping down on the cost of the vehicle.

Thanks,
    Kip
    Hi Kip. If its lease program is not as attractive, it is very possible for a less expensive vehicle to have a higher monthly payment than a more expensive one. Let's work up a lease payment on this truck using Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current lease program to see if it really would be less expensive to take advantage of the customer cash and lease it through an independent bank. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2008 Nissan Armada LE 2WD that has an MSRP of $47,975 and a selling price of $44,475 through NMAC right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $647. As you can see, the $755 per month that you were quoted for a lease of this truck through an independent bank is not a very good deal. I would go through NMAC if I was in the market for an '08 Armada right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Car Man,

Can you break down your calculation for me on this so that I can take it to the dealer? What residual value and money factors are you using? Is this the standard offering thru NMAC right now? It seems strange since the selling price he is working with is $43K with all TT&L rolled in and $0 down. The dealer said that the independent bank was allowing the rebate thereby lowering the selling price. The independent bank had a lower residual and higher money factor than NILT.

Secondly, do you think it is a better idea to wait until the current lease on our Inifiniti is up in January? Do you believe that in January we will be able to get a better deal on the Armada?

Thanks,
    Kip
  • matta3matta3 Member Posts: 8
    I have a 2006 Nissan Armada LE, and I pay $ 643.00 per month, which includes Full Coverage Warranty.
    It has 21,000 miles, and is in great shape.

I am thinking of trading it in and seeing if my dealer, or another Manufacturer, will be willing to pay off the lease balance and get me into a new vehicle without penalties.

Am I crazy or has anyone done this 19 months into a 36 month lease before?Thanks
    In case anybody cares, I wanted to let you know the deal I was able to work out this past week for an 08 Armada. I went in armed with data from the Edmunds site and after they realized that I was going to be one of "those guys", they laid down. I bypassed the sales guy who was one week into the job and dealt straight with the new car sales manager.

I got a loaded LE with every option except the DVD Entertainment Package and Moonroof. The reason we didn't go with the DVD package is because I had them add in aftermarket DVD headrest units in the driver and passengers seats. In addition, I also had them include $1400 of after market custom 20" rims to replace the factory ones.

My monthly payment on a 36 month/15K lease is $692 with $0 down at closing and only 1st months payment due. In order to take advantage of the $4000 rebate that was being offered in Oct., they didn't do the lease deal thru Nissan or Infiniti finance, but thru an outside independent bank. This rebate was used to reduce the cap cost on the lease. In addition, they paid the last two lease payments totaling $1,350 on the Inifiniti FX45 that I was driving and turned that car back to Inifiniti.

I feel pretty good about the deal, but probably could have done a little better if I had kept pressing.
  • stan26stan26 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car-man,

I received a deal on a loaded LE with every options except the DVD Entertainment Package for 39,816. I was wandering if you can help me with what my monthly payment would be on a 36 month/15K lease or 12K with $0 down at closing and maybe only 1st months payment due at signing. I was also wandering what financing would you suggest thru Nissan or Infiniti finance, or thru an outside independent bank. By the way, I am in Miami, Florida

Thanks
    Stan
  • pmtrepmtre Member Posts: 55
    Did you do the deal? That was a great price. I'm looking to get the same set up.
    MSRP $50,610 incl detination charge, Your $39,816 was $10,794.00 off that price.
    That's the best deal I've seen posted here. Like to hear if you bought or leased and the details.

Tom
  • scottinkyscottinky Member Posts: 194
    hell yeah, that deal is better than the one I just got. Fantastic ride though!
    worth every penny.
  • centerice20centerice20 Member Posts: 5
    I have an 05 Pathfinder with 6 payments left. I'm under mileage and the truck in in perfect shape, I want to move into a loaded 08 Armada LE, any idea how early Nissan will let me terminate??
  • scottinkyscottinky Member Posts: 194
    since you are an existing leasee, you should be able to get out of it now.
    good deals to be had.
  • sbuhlersbuhler Member Posts: 122
    I would recommend that you call Nissan Credit (if that is who the lease is through) and get a payoff quote (you can also do this online). The dealer can payoff your trade based upon this payoff quote - it really does not matter that it is a lease. I would also post information about your vehicle in the real-world trade in values section of the carspace auto forums on edmunds to get a realistic trade in value (in addition to kbb and edmunds TMV). There is a possibility that your vehicle is worth more than the trade in value (especially at the end of the lease).

Sam
  • centerice20centerice20 Member Posts: 5
    I had 6 payments left on my 05 Pathfinder and went to my local Nissan dealer. They were more than willing to pay off the lease and get me into a loaded 08 Armada LE for more than $10k off sticker. Love the new truck but alot to learn with all the new toys!
  • pmtrepmtre Member Posts: 55
    That seems like a great deal! What was the MSRP of the 08 LE? What were the remaing payments on the Pathfinder? Did you end up buying or leasing?
    Where was the dealer?

Thanks in Advance,

Tom