Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota 4Runner Lease Questions

Comments

• watchdog3watchdog3 Member Posts: 29
    I have been researching the 4Runner lease. I need help. Locally (Minneapolis) I cannot get Edmunds invoice ($28,866) to match the local dealer ($29,342)......MSRP is $32,456. Residual is $18,096. MF is .00055.

Dealer is including Acq. Fee $400 (say it it required) and making me pay upfront for license, doc and and reg. fee ($433). They are showing me 60% residual after 3 years with 16,000 miles/year. They come up with a lease payment of $365/month with 6.5% tax.

Using he Edmunds lease calculation (Calculate your own lease payment) I come up with something around $330 with 6.5% tax. I did not include an acq. fee in my calculation but did use Edmunds Invoice number.

What gives.
  • tm2000tm2000 Member Posts: 1
    Hey All... Just saw the new leaase deal on this.. Anyone have any deatils on it? I live in California and can not find any specifcis. The Edmunds site says $279/36months/12k milage with:

"Lease based on a 2006 4Runner SR5 RWD V6 (model #8642) equipped with options FE, DR, CD, SR, and TO. $1,999 due at signing. Incentives may vary; see your local dealer for details. Tax, tags and insurance are extra."

So I added the Options to the MSRP of 27,635. with SR $900, TO $430, DR $220, CD $ 90 and FE $0... Totals: $ 29,880 (includes Dest $605)...

Anyone been through this yet? I need HELP!!!!! Ha!

Q1: So is that the MSRP the lease is based on? Has anyone seen the deatils on the offer from Toyota direct.. I can't find it on their websites...

Q2: Anyone know what the Moneyfactor and residual would be on this?

My dealer has several SR5s but they have more options so I want to be able to do my own math.. somehow they are at $420/month.. Got to love em ;)

THANKS!
  • az_mikeaz_mike Member Posts: 1
    Hey Folks,

Did I get a decent deal?

I just leased a new 2006 4runner SR5 V6 4WD with premium sound (6-disc changer), Sun Roof, 17 inch wheels, tonneau cover and a few other bells and whistles. The MSRP for the SUV was around $33,500.

I traded in my 2003 Taco, which I had about $2000 "equity" in.

I walked out the door with $0 down (aside from my trade-in equity) and $350 per month for 36 months at 15k miles per year.

What do you think? Good deal, or did I get hosed?
  • chrism124chrism124 Member Posts: 134
    Car_man,

Can you provide me with the residual and moneyfactor numbers for both a 24 and 36 month lease for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner LTD. I would be interested in both the V6 and V8 models.

Are there any incentives for this model?

I live in the state of New Hampshire.

Regards,
    Chris
  • dakota9dakota9 Member Posts: 4
    Just leased my 4Runner today and here are the details.

Toyota West - Columbus Ohio - Excellent Experience.
    Black with Beige 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD
    Options: AW, FE, DR, SR, RF, CD, TO, Mud Gaurds, Whl Locks
    MSRP: 32,700
    Negotiated Cap Cost: 29,710
    Money Factor: .00005
    Residual: 18,994
    Money Down: $200
    Rebate: $400 Toyota Recent College Graduate Rebate
    First Year of Oil Changes, Tire roations etc etc.
    Added aftermarket leather seats $850
    Leased for 36 months with 12,000 miles/year for $355 per month including tax, title, license, and gap insurance with Zero money down.
    Paid $561 at signing for first month and TTL.

Hope this helps!
  • galevingalevin Member Posts: 8
    Just leased a 2006 4Runner for $317+tax ($336)per month. Basic 4Runner with 4wd SR5 sunroof yada yada yada...basic stuff. But no money down and $317/mo plus tax, 12k mi/year and 3 year lease. For anyone that needs a comparable to take to your local dealer this was done here in Indianapolis, In at Tom Wood Toyota. If anyone can beat this, it aint gonna be by much. Just thought I'd pass this one.

PS They wanted a credit score of 730 for this and I only had a 666 (maybe they thought I was the devil). They said I was a "tier 2" and I needed to be a tier 1 (credit rating of 730) but when I walked they bumped me up to tier 1.
  • bwoudenbergbwoudenberg Member Posts: 2
    Think I beat it (assuming you got the V6, galevin), but not by much at Evans Toyota in Ft Wayne, Indiana. $327/mo ($347/mo including 6% sales tax) for 15K miles/year, 3-year lease, $0 down, 1st mo + $100 TTL out-of-pocket, 4WD SR5 V8 with moonroof yada yada (sticker $34K). I already had Tier 1 credit score, so I was given the lowest money factor rate at .00001 (yes, 4 zeros and a 1 - basically 0%). Indiana seems to be the only state with this money factor rate at the moment. The residual was 60% of the stated base MSRP for the SR5 V8. I was pleased with the service and will definitely call them again in the fall for a new minivan for our family. $11/mo more for 15K miles/year and V8 seems like a pretty solid deal.
    Good job. I thought I beat the salesman to a pulp but I must agree, your deal is better. Amazing how there are 2 good deals here in Indiana. My deal above was for the V6. Anyone beat my V6 deal or bwoudenberg's V8 deal? If not, go and beat your dealer and have them at least match our deals (preferably the deal that bwoudenberg got).
  • bwoudenbergbwoudenberg Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the compliment galevin, but getting to that deal was the result of all the great information located on these forums from folks like you and Car_Man (and many others). A month ago I was looking at Pathfinders with 52% residuals and 3% finance rates and thought that was the way to go! You all showed me a far better deal could be had with the 4Runner.

Some of it was a bit of luck too - I sort've stumbled into the fact that IN had the low money factor rates. One thing I can't stress enough (notes from Car_Man's sermons!) - make sure every number is accounted for and can be matched via your own financial calculator or online lease calculator. In my past experiences (5 other leases), I find dealer's to be very suspiciously secretive about their lease payment calculations. If they can't reconcile their numbers to mine clearly, I walk.

Your success and mine are great examples of the value of this forum. By contributing back, hopefully we're giving tools to the next guy to strike an even better deal. We'll be tipping hats to someone new tomorrow because we contributed to this forum, and hopefully they'll give back what they learned to the next guy as well!

Thanks again to all who contributed information to help me get my deal!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Congratulations on your new 4Runner, dakota9. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone. Enjoy, I am sure you will - it's a very nice truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
  • glennjrglennjr Member Posts: 37
    The 4runner lease is crazy right now. I just got a $34,000 SR5 for 36mos 15K with not one penny out of pocket for $323 a month. I traded in my wifes 03 Altima which they gave me $10,000 for i owed $9000 and we also got a $400 graduate discount for my wifes recent masters degree. To me this is a steal becuase the GALVES value of the Altima was only $9000. The only thing i was a little unclear on was the $400 bank fee which i thought was waived by using Toyota Financial Service. Also, the sales manager said the money factor was not able to be combined with the $1250 rebate. Personally i think they overvalued my trade and then had to adjust some numbers. Wife is very happy with the truck we may option to have leather installed aftermarket. I was quoted $1000 for this has anyone heard other prices?
  • jbwatson2jbwatson2 Member Posts: 3
    I got a 06 SR5 w/ third row, tow and 17' wheels (pretty basic really) Silver. MSRP was 32,456, got to $28945 on Cap cost (~$3500 off) plus $400 for acquisition fee that gave a lease payment of 305.99 for 36 months with a .00001 money factor (total interst is $17 over the 3 years), residual value of $18346 (57% of MSRP, 2% over predicated by Edmunds), taxes in WI are 5.5% making the payment $322.82,had to give them an additional 219.73 in title fees, registration fees , filing fees and "service fee" at signing for a total of $542.55. The service fee was $95 of BS on the window.

Another dealership had me at $344 on Monday and would not give any better deal on the price, went across town (Jon Lancaster) and they gave me what I asked for, no hard sell on any add ons.

I do financial calculations at work all the time (net present value etc.) and this deal is mind boggling from a financial standpoint. I was considering paying cash (up to $25k) for a vehicle. That money will now sit in the bank earning 5.5% interest which I will use to buy out the lease in 3 years (I should have ~$4500 in interest from the $24500 I did not spend). Accountants and dealer employees should be all over this one...it is essentially an interst free 9 year loan, with the option to change your mind after 3 years, unreal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    That is a really great deal... Congratulations on your new truck!!

You almost have to lease, when you run across a deal like this..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Good job on getting this for $306/mo + tax. Beats my $317/mo but I'm happy. Agree with everything you said but not sure where you came up with the "essentially an interest free 9 year loan"? I see that it is essentially interest free for 3 years but what about the other 6 years? Thanks
    Actually you are correct, gotta love the internet, I will not be able to reproduce when the three years are up. So it is the equivalent of an interest free 9 year loan for 3 years. I work with scientists and they always fine the flaw in my details. The big picture is anyone who got the .00001 MF made an amazing deal. I did the calculations and this saves about $3K over 3 years no mater how you look at it. It is essentially like buying an used car (for three years, to be totally correct) in terms of cost per mile.

Only it is new...

FYI I will but it out at the end of the lease cuz I know where it has been, UNLESS gas is at $5,00 galloon, then we will see how that residual value turns out.

Thanks for the comments, hope the July deal isn't .00001 plus $2000 off. May not matter since the silver 06's were getting rare anyway.
  • dad23dad23 Member Posts: 866
    Could I get the current MF & residual for an SR5 4WD, 36 months and 12k miles in Colorado?

Thanks in advance :)
  • glennjrglennjr Member Posts: 37
    That is the beauty of leasing. When you catch a deal like the ones we just got you are eliminating interest on this vehicle for 3 years. I plan to turn mine in at the end but i will just find another SUV and look for a similar deal.
  • vdoublevdouble Member Posts: 1
    Live in NJ just lease a 2006 4runner SR5 Black with added beige leather interior, sunroof, heated seats, and the rest of the goodies in the SR5. I put $3000 down and my payments for 36 months 12kmiles is $350 including tax. The buyout is 18,200 do you think this was a deal or did I have to put to much down, please let me know, thanks.
  • jelginjelgin Member Posts: 3
    Car_man or kyfdx:

Could you tell me what the residual, lease factor & cap cost should be for an '06 4Runner Limited - MSRP is 39,312.00 - based on a 36 month lease, 15,000 miles/year. I am in Louisiana. The salesman said the rate factor is .00065 and that the residual would be 19,856.00.

Thanks.
  • jamesbbeamjamesbbeam Member Posts: 9
    CARMAN - How do you know everything? You should have your own website and start charging!

2 Quick Questions -

Can you give me an update on Money Factors and Residual Value. I'm looking for an SR5 4WD. Assuming, 12k miles - I'm in Oregon.

Also - I can't quite understand yet WHY when leasing - rebates arn't allowed. For example, I wanted to lease a Froniter but the dealers kept telling me that the $1500 cash back was only available when financing. I understand that they probably make more money when you finance - but what if you wanted to pay cash? Also, are there any rebates incentives that I can combine with a 4Runner lease.

Thanks Much
    Congratulations on your new 4Runner, glennjr. Don't worry about the $400 acquisition fee. Toyota Financial Services charges this fee on every vehicle that it leases. Also, the person who worked up your deal was correct, the 4Runner's special money factor is not compatible with its customer cash. You may want to reconsider having leather installed in your 4Runner. Unless you plan on purchasing your truck at lease-end, you will lose anything extra, like leather seats, that you install in your truck when you turn it in. $1,000 divided by 36 months is nearly $30 a month for leather seats.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi dad23. If you were to lease a 2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD through Toyota Financial Services right now in its Denver region for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00055 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi vdouble. I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you provide me with this truck's selling price. This number will show me how much of a discount you were given on it. I personally wouldn't have put the $3,000 down on this lease, but it's not the end of the world that you did. Consumers who make large down payments on leased vehicles just risk losing them if their vehicles are totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jelgin. I believe that Louisiana is in Toyota's Gulf states region. the money factor that you were quoted for this truck looks good to me. Toyota Financial Services' 36 month, 15,000 mile per year residual value for a lease of an '06 4Runner Limited 4WD should be 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Ha thanks jamesbbeam. I believe that Oregon is in Toyota's Portland region. I have not seen this truck's specific money factors for that area, but I can tell you that in most of the country Toyota Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2006 4Runner is .00055 for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. TFS' current residual value for a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease of an '06 4Runner SR5 4WD is 60%.

The reason why manufacturers' cash incentives are often not compatible with their special lease programs is that the special leases are already very expensive for manufacturers to provide. It would really cost them an arm and a leg if they let consumers double dip and take advantage of both the customer cash and the special lease. Some automakers, like GM, Ford, and DaimlerChrysler, actually have rather large cash incentives on leases. However Nissan and Toyota usually do not. Toyota is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of '06 4Runners in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • fsufanfsufan Member Posts: 35
    Car_Man: Could you check the monthly payment on a Black 2006 4Runner SR5 4WD V6 for 36 months 15,000 miles per year. MSRP $32,701 Sale price $29,624 in NJ. As per your previous post I assume the $1250 customer cash is not compatible with this lease program in my area. I didn't include that cash in the purchase price above. Can you confirm a .00055 money factor & 58% residual in Toyota's NJ region for Tier 1 credit?
    Thanks
  • cinci5313cinci5313 Member Posts: 19
    Great deal going on at King's Toyota in Cincinnati. Just closed a deal on a Limited 4x4 V6. Ended up paying 2% over invoice for dealer to locate specfic color. All 4-Runners there are 1% over invoice with the currect lease factor of .00005.

Here's the details:
    MSRP: $41,300
    Sale: $36,700 (2% over invoice)
    Residual: 54%
    Money down: $3,337 ($2500 cap, $162 tax, $320 title, and first month payment)
    Monthly Payment: $393.91 for 12k per year. $415 for 15k per year.

This is an awesome deal (minus the money down) and and they were pretty flexible on meeting my demends on a trade in. Basically got a fully loaded Limited 4-runner for $3 of interest per month. Tough to beat that.

I also tried Beechmont Toyota and was highly displease with the games they were trying to play with me on both the 4-Runner and my trade in.
  • saragilsaragil Member Posts: 1
    Hi

I am trying to decide to either buy a preowned 4 runner with low mileage or lease a brand new one. I went to Fred Haas toyota here in Houston. I first spoke with this rude salesman that i could not even understand. I asked to speak to someone else i got quoted 350 for a basic 06 4 runner everything basic. Car man can you tell me what i need to ask when i ask for a quote. I am 24 but look younger so when i go they try to rip me off that's why i need to know all the info on leasing a vehicle.

Thanks!

Sara

I also wanted to ask if I lease a vehicle can i add my own things to it for example a dvd system in the back.
    Also does anyone know where i can get a great deal here in Houston and it's surrounding areas. :)
  • suzintnsuzintn Member Posts: 19
    Hi everyone this forum is GREAT! Car_Man you are awesome!

I am torn between the Acura MDX and the 4Runner and I am leasing today. The Acura is my fav but the current money factors stink although they have a $2500.00 rebate that applies. Safety and features are better on MDX Touring too. With that said, any way to get a better money factor on the MDX? Dealer said August will be no better since redisuals will change again. I can lease MDX Touring for $421.00 a month at invoice, less cash and the 4Runner LMTD 6cyl for $394.00 Which do you recommend? Also, is the RDX replacing the MDX? I love the 4Runner too!!! Please advise.

Thanks!
  • cinci5313cinci5313 Member Posts: 19
    suzintn,

I was in the same situation you are currently in. The MDX was my first choice, but Acura was pretty firm on the money factor (as most luxury dealers are). How many miles per year are included in the $421/mth price for the MDX? That sounds like 10k per year at that price.

I ended up leasing the 4-Runner and like it very much. The MDX isn't quite as sporty as the 4-runner, so it depends on what you are looking. You can't go wrong with either choice. They are both pretty similar in nature.

As for the RDX, I believe that is a smaller verison of the MDX. Similar to the X3 for BMW.
  • mary3kidsmary3kids Member Posts: 2
    Can you tell me what the money factor and residual value for a 2006 4Runner Limited 4WD V8 for 36 months 12,000 miles per year in the NY Metro area? I would qualify for Tier 1 credit.

Thanks!
    Carman, I'm the type of person that wants to lease a truck or an SUV based on the payment. As far as I'm consirned, I figure any brand vehicle should be able to run at least for the 36 months I'd like to lease it. I don't have any strict loyalties to any brands. I started with the Frontier, then moved to the 4Runner. As far as I could tell, the 4Runner had one of the best lease deals out there. I'm wondering if there is some type of resource on the web that would give Residual Value, Money Factor, and Rebates that CAN be used with a lease - for any vehicle. I'd like to know how FORD/Chevy/GMC/Toyota/Nissan compare as far as those 3 variables. However, I don't want to bother you by asking you for each of those models. Additionally, it seems like these values change at least monthly.

Is there a resource on the web that is available to the consumer? Thanks again for all your valuable knowledge. I've been checking this forum daily.
  • mdxmewmdxmew Member Posts: 8
    Car_man -

I'm looking at leasing a 06' 4runner. My goal is to get the most options and keep my payments under $350/month. I don't have a trade-in and I'm not going to put anything down. If I qualify for tier 1 pricing, which model/options should I expect to get for under $350?

Thanks in advance!
    Mary
  • bigblock66bigblock66 Member Posts: 4
    Hi all,

I just leased an 06 Ltd v6 with the following options:

JBL PREMIUM 3-IN-1 W/IN-DAS
    CURTAIN AIRBAGS
    REAR SPOILER
    DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
    POWER MOONROOF
    TOWING PACKAGE
    CARPETED FLOOR MATS
    DOOR SILL ENHANCEMENTS
    FRONT SKID PLATE

MSRP: $40,649
    Sell price: $35,595

Lease: $448/mth for 15,000 miles per year (before sales tax)
    Total cash due at signing: $865 for Acq fee, 1st month and Reg.

That's it....I think it's pretty good considering I put near nothing down.

I will say this, Toyota is doing some funky things with their residuals. They are not calculating the residuals on MSRP. Rather, they are using a formula based on MSRP before options, etc. In the end, the 55% residual seemed more like 51%.....
  • stsmythestsmythe Member Posts: 3
    Car-man, I want to lease a basic SR5 4runner with no options. The MSRP of the car is $29,166. I was quoted $24,388 from an ad. The ad price was actually $23,388 with a $1,000 rebate. I can't lease it at this price because I would be taking the special lease rate of .00055. Is $24,388 a fair price for the car? And is $16,405 (which is about 56%) a fair residual value? I plan on having no drive offs, so if all works out I calculated a monthly payment of about $292 a month.
    MSRP: $29,166
    Selling price: $24,388
    MF: .00055
    Residual: $16,405 (56%)
    Zero down, add the tax, license, and acquisition fees to the price of the car. For 36 months payments came out to $292.79, does this sound about right and a good deal?
    Thanks!
    Can anyone give me the current (August) Residual Values, Money Factors, or lease cash for the 2006 SR5 4X4 4RUNNER. Assuming 12k milage per year - 3 years. Thanks Much.
    stsmythe - What dealership gave you these figures? They look awefully good based on what I've been quoted so far. I was told that the current MF based on tier 1 pricing was .0024, which is much higher than your .00055.

I'm not interested in playing games with these salesmen, so any advice you have for me to get the same pricing as you would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!
    MDXMEW
    MDXMEW, I just got a quote today as well of .0024. I was told that the .00055 is not being offered as of the end of July.
  • stsmythestsmythe Member Posts: 3
    The .00055 money factor is no longer being offered, it ended after July 31st. I missed out on it as well. I was planning to lease last weekend when it was offered but I gambled and waited too long.
    But isn't the money factor based on the current APR rates? If so, Toyota is offering 0%/24 months, 0%/36 months, 0%/48 months, and 1.9%/60 months. If I'm reading that correctly, then I would assume a tier 1 customer could get 0% money factor on a lease, right? If not, what interest rate are they using to calculate the money factor?
    A money factor of .0024 is essential 5.76%
    Yes I understand How to calculate the interest rate based on the money factor (.0024) x (2400) = 5.76%. What I really was trying to understand is WHAT interest rate they use in calculating the money factor? For example, when Toyota had the special .00055 money factor how did buyers know about it? Was it based on the financing incentives? Did Toyota advertise .00055 money factor? I'm just confused on where the interest rate comes from used to calculate the money factor.
    Hi fsufan. A Florida State fan in New Jersey huh? You must have gone to school there or be a transplant. I can confirm that the customer cash that Toyota is currently providing on the 2006 4Runner is not compatible with its special lease program. For the month of August, Toyota enhanced this truck's money factor in its New York region from the .00055 that was available in July to .00032 for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier. Its money factors for consumers who just qualify for its straight "Tier 1" tier are .00010 higher. I really can't estimate what this truck's lease payment should be for you though because Toyota Financial Services uses a different method than most other banks to calculate vehicles' lease payments. It places restrictions upon which options can be residualized and caps on the amount of money that it allows to be residualized for the ones that it does allow. This is different than most other captive finance companies that allow the full residualization of any factory installed options and it makes calculating lease payments on Toyotas difficult. One can't just multiply a vehicle's residual value percentage times its full MSRP like one usually would when calculating a lease payment. Toyota dealers have a computer system that provides them with a dollar value residual for every vehicle that they have in stock.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Congratulations on your new truck, cinci5313. The 4Runner is a nice SUV. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone. Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings Sara. The two most important numbers to focus on when leasing are vehicles' selling prices and their money factors. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were financing or leasing them. Negotiate as low a selling price as possible on the truck that you are interested in, shopping around if you have to, and then have the dealer that quotes you that price calculate its lease payment using its buy rate lease money factor. I haven't seen Toyota's Gulf States region's lease program for this model yet this month, so I cannot tell you exactly what money factor to look for though. You can add aftermarket options like an entertainment system to a leased vehicle, but you will either have to pay for them entirely at lease signing or have them added to your vehicle's capitalized cost and pay for their full value in your lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello mary3kids. Toyota Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 4Runner Limited 4WD in its New York region with 12,000 miles per year are .00032 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier. Its money factor for "Tier 1" is .00010 higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jamesbbeam. I am not aware of any resource that anyone in the general public can use to query the current lease programs of vehicles. If you have a specific set of vehicles that you are interested in, I should be able to give you an idea of what their current programs are like though. You;re right, vehicles' lease programs do often change on a monthly basis.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi Mary. I believe that you are in Toyota's Southeast region. Toyota's lease program is very different in that part of the country than it is in the rest of the U.S. because its vehicles are sold through a distributorship in your area rather than through Toyota. Toyota dealers in your area lease vehicles through SE Toyota Finance rather than Toyota Financial Services. I have not seen SE Toyota's lease program for this truck recently, but I can provide you with information on Toyota's current advertised lease for this truck in your area:

"2006 4Runner SR5 V6 - Lease Starting at $289 per Month

$289.00 Payment
    $1,999.00 Due at Signing
    48 mos. Term

Closed-end lease on all new 2006 4Runner SR5 V6 model number 8642 with select equipment. Adding options increases payment. $2,288 due at signing includes $1,999 down and first month's payment. $26,943 Adjusted Capitalized Cost based on $1,999 down payment. Lessee pays maintenance, excess wear and tear and $0.15 per mile over 12,000 miles per year. Lease-end purchase option $17,643. Monthly lease payments total $13,879. A Disposition Fee of $350 is due at lease-end. Lease offer only available to qualified lessees through Southeast Toyota Finance. Retail sale and delivery must be completed by August 31, 2006. PROGRAM DATES: 08/01/2006 - 08/31/2006"

You probably would be able to get the aforementioned truck for under $350 a month, zero down before tax, especially given the fact that most manufacturers' advertised lease payments leave a little meat on the bone so to speak in terms of vehicles' selling prices.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • fsufanfsufan Member Posts: 35
    Yeah, I went to school there years ago. Anyway, thanks for the info. I went ahead and leased a 2006 4Runner SR5 4X4 with the option package that includes sunroof, tow package, etc. I came to find out that in NJ for the month of July tier 1+ money factor was .00012. The MSRP was 32,760. For a 36 month 15,000 miles per year lease with no money down, acuisition fee, taxes, etc. rolled into the payment I ended up with $372 a month payment.
This discussion has been closed.