Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Charger Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
Tell us about shopping for your new Dodge Charger!!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• rheilingrheiling Member Posts: 7
    I'm in Houston and bought the December 28th newspaper ad vehicle - a 2006 Charger R/T with 63 miles on it for $25,690 plus TT&L. Sticker was $29,995 (no factory options). The price included a $1,000 rebate for financing through Chrysler. Rate was 6.64%. I will refinance elsewhere at a lower rate.

The advertised ad price was $24,995, but after getting there (and spending 30 minutes with the salesman) I found out that they added $1,495 to every Charger for the Mopar Master Shield. I told them I wasn't paying it, the ad said car prices were + TT&L, and the car only had the original factory sticker on it. They came down to $800, then to $695 to be added to the ad price. Overall, it was a still good deal (I think) so I accepted it.

Of course the finance guy tried to sell me every insurance and warranty item under the sun, but when I told him I wasn't happy about the $695 extra I was already paying, he dropped further discussion on them.

Bottom line, good price, but I would not recommend the dealer because of the sales tactics. I thought that I may not see a price like this after December 31st. Another dealer two days earlier advertised a Charger R/T for $25,995 with Chrysler financing, but I did not contact them, so don't know if they pull the same tactics.
  • cristianscristians Member Posts: 1
    I'm try to get one organised over the next couple of weeks, assuming I can get my hands on one....everyone I talk to is saying they will go for over MSRP becuase they are low volume limited edition cars.

The only dealer I have had commit to a price has mentioned $53,500 with every option, SRT I,II,III etc ...fully loaded. And even then I can't get the colour I necessarily want...

I just want to know from anyone who may have one, what they may have paid and if $53,500 is truely over the top or not...(The dealer said that would be $8k over MSRP).
    Thanks Cristian
  • zonaboyzonaboy Member Posts: 2
    $53,500 ????
    drive that puppy and you'll be lucky to get half that two years from now.
    imagine a Chrysler going for more than list price....wow....what a comeback.
  • kevin54kevin54 Member Posts: 1
    2006 Dodge Charger RT, no additional options. Paid $26,599 vs MSRP $30,195 (incl dest). I love this car. I've never been happier driving around Los Angeles. I use to drive a Pontiac Grand Prix. Test drove the TL, CTS, G35, and of course Mustang GT. The RT simply rocks. This machine is sooo much more of a car than any of those I tested. Well worth the upgrade from the base SE model. The V8 5.7L hemi is just plain tough. This is the best four door muscle car ever. Dad use to own a 60s Charger when I was a kid. He must be so proud.
  • monkeyfarmmonkeyfarm Member Posts: 1
    You'd have to be HIGH to pay that much! Do you realize for that price you could get a VERY gently used, loaded BMW M3?!

Dodge has got PARKING LOTS full of these things.

I have not bought one yet, but I'm planning on it, and shooting out a few emails to local dealers (no phone calls, no haggling, no hassling) telling them what I want (R/T with R&T etc.) i got a price from TWO of them $1,000 BELOW what Edmunds shows as INVOICE!

Seriously, I'd assume that if are smart enough to be on a site like Edmunds, you would not fall for a dealer selling ANY car for over sticker except something like a Carerra GT, Enzo, etc. A Dodge? for over $50,000!!!!! :confuse:
  • cjhuskercjhusker Member Posts: 1
    I picked up my Charger SE today for 21,000 before Trade-In. It has the 250hp V6, so it's what I was looking for on gas mileage. I could've gotten it for less, but I added power seats and alloys to the package. Got it in Midwest City, Oklahoma
  • dl7265dl7265 Member Posts: 1,381
    My neighbor purchased a v6 base model for $18,999.00. Edmunds shows the invoice as $21,443.00.I saw there was $1,000.00 rebate. Thats still $1450.00 under invoice. Are there further insentives ?

DL
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    so quiet in here. Is Dodge selling any of these?

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• dl7265dl7265 Member Posts: 1,381
    Thrifty rental is buying some... :P
  • sfitz3sfitz3 Member Posts: 3
    Bought an R/T a few weeks ago with sound group, convenience group, sat radio. Sticker was 32,900 and paid 29,400.
  • srt8uupsrt8uup Member Posts: 4
    I just bought an SRT8 charger, fully fully loaded in Red (a premium color) ....sticker was $43730.00 i paid $42000.00. Im sure with gas at over $3.00 a gallon many dealers will be looking to deal on them and not ask for full sticker price or any silly premiums. All i can say is this car is absolutely amazing and turns everyones head, from the 50yr old professional in his new BMW to the kids driving their "supertuners" the SRT8 says "Cant touch this" ...
  • topbananatopbanana Member Posts: 1
    Bought a Daytona R/T (Top Banana) fully loaded --- $34300 (sticker $38670)excluding destination ($675) Taxes, etc.

This price included a $1000 Cash bonus froim Dodge. My dealer also had a $2000 GAS CARD PROMOTION!!! Very nice...still using the gas card!

Options
    Daytona package
    Protection Group
    Electronic Convenience Group
    Sound Group-II
    Smoker's Group
    Sunroof
    Engine Block Heater
    Navigation
    Rear Seat Video
    U-Connect
    Sirius radio
  • comsealcomseal Member Posts: 3
    We have two new cars now, an '05 GTO with $30K in mods (my car) and the wife's '05 Caddy CTS which GM just agreed to buy back last month (we're still waiting to close out). So, we're looking for a daily driver and like the looks of the Charger R/T and now the SRT8's. In over 40 years of buying vehicles we've never seen the tactics that these Dodge dealers use. Dealer add-on's like tinted windows for $2K (yea, two GRAND!) wheel "locks" for $1300 (can be bought for $35 anywhere) and this is the best one yet...$7500 Dealer Special. Doesn't say what makes it so "special" just the money to make the sticker over $50K! When I questioned this the salesman said, "you know that's not the REAL price, right? Then why the heck is it on the window moron? I dunno, don't think I want to deal with this company at all now. After being screwed over by Cadillac for the past year we're now naturally "gun shy" when it comes to car dealers. Anyone know of an "honest" Dodge dealer anywhere? LMK.........

JET
  • audi_rs4audi_rs4 Member Posts: 5
    Looked at an SRT-8 yesterday
    It had packages I, II, and III
    MSRP was $43,XXX

They offered the employee pricing plus which was 3% below invoice.
    All in all including taxes fees and a 7/100 chrysler warranty the total was $45,600 OTD

What do you guys think?
  • lavrishevolavrishevo Member Posts: 312
    I think you should go for the 06 Corvette Z06, or maybe the new Mustang GT500.

Dan
  • srt8uupsrt8uup Member Posts: 4
    There are many many honest Dodge Dealers, however remember like any thing else you have to do a little "homework" on your own to prevent from being taken advantage of. One Dodge Dealer that I HIGHLY recommend is Woodhouse Dodge. Bill Pemberton there is an automotive expert and one of the most cordial dealers ive ever talked with. Although i did not buy my SRT8 from him because of Geography my partner did buy his 01 Viper from him and was absolutely delighted. Woodhouse is a volume Viper dealer and had several SRT8's in stock when i was looking. Tell me where you are and ill help you find a dealer. I sold my 01 Caddi Deville DTS (triple black beauty) and bought the Charger, it has been amazing since. As for the GTO which i also looked at all i can say is ...blah...while yes it is $10K less than the SRT8 it reminds me of a Grand Am and has absolutely no personality that sets it apart from the rest. All i can say is the SRT8 is "one fat whip" (as i was recently told)
  • comsealcomseal Member Posts: 3
    Say what you will about the new GTO.........the fact is it's the hottest (and rarest) supercar to come around in decades.....and it took the Aussies to bring it. Finest car I've owned in over 40 years of buying 'em. No, the Charger is another ho-hum attempt by Daimler to get into the upcoming muscle car wars, Challenger is their next "attempt". Until they reign in their dealer practices I'll never buy from 'em.......regardless of the merchandise. BTW, I'm in Orlando........

JET
    Hahaha. I just wanted to say that your post gave me a good laugh.

A hopped-up Cavalier is "hot" and the Charger and Challenger are "ho-hum." Well... its good for GM that some folks think that way ... obviously not enough, though, to warrant continued sales of the goat. Oh well.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    Let's not: Label other members as trolls

Let's do: stick to Charger pricing.

Thanks!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

sorry about the aside, but just wanted to share my enjoyment of the post.

ok, kristie, i edited my previous post slightly.

by the way, interesting bug maybe. It says he is a member since 7/09 and last logged in 7/11, but his posts only took place on 7/15 and 7/19.

• luvmbootyluvmbooty Member Posts: 271
    Isn't anyone buying? I visited the Dodge website and with employee pricing the SE is going for $21K and the R/T I found one selling in Long Island City, NY for $28k with options Electronics Convienence group, sunroof, and Sirus radio!
  • oscarb1oscarb1 Member Posts: 9
    Anybody get good pricing in So Cal?
  • theronrohrtheronrohr Member Posts: 51
    Have you checked out the LAX carmax store? They are a new chrysler/dodge/jeep dealer. I just happen to have been there before and found out that way. You won't see them listed as a dealer under dodge.com but they publish their no-haggle prices on their website along with the used cars.
  • kgabehurtkgabehurt Member Posts: 84
    You're so right about LA CarMax. They're posting Charger RT units with sticker $36,520, no haggle price $29,039. In my calculation they're selling these cars UNDER their net cost. Invoice (dealer cost) minus holdback minus $3,500 rebate. Sound too good to be true? You do the math. I already did and very tempted to buy one at this price. I noticed their sister Jeep dealership is pricing about the same %'s with the new Jeep wrangler 2-door Sahara's. Which are still going for sticker in many parts of the US.
  • theunissentheunissen Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Bought this car last night, have to wait till tonight for them to get it from another dealer. Here's my price breakdown:

MSRP Paid
    Base Price: $30515 $25168 (Theoretical calculation)
    Customer Package 28V $ 3700
    Power Sunroof $ 950
    Des. charge $ 675
    --------------------------------------
    Base Total $35840 $30493 (My offer w/o options)

Protection Group $ 440 (Wanted this)
    Electronics Conv.Group $ 630 (Wanted this)
    Sound Group II $ 535 (No choice, had to include this)
    DVD-based GPS + 6CD/MP3 $ 1495 (No choice, had to include this)
    Total $38940 $33593

Taxes $ 3157
    Dmv $ 350
    Ext. Warranty ($200 Deductible) $ 1350
    Unlimited Oil changes $ 550
    Sealed Chassis Underneath $ 250
    Total paid after walking out $39250

I offered them $30.900 for the base car, which was around $35840 MSRP. That included a 3500 incentive good thill the end of this month. So, I went $1500 below that.

I saw this same car (it's hard to still find one) with an MSRP of $35840 but in addition they added a $5000 mark-up price. Speaking about crazy. Most dealers in the bay area didn't have one on display at all.

I got what I wanted for the price I wanted, I didn't want two of the optional packages, but had not much choice and realized that. Airbags were important for me, same as alarm and it did have some other nice features, so I paid the price for the other two optional packages.

They still were messing with me, trying to fool me after they agreed on the offer and came out 1500 more than I told them and they said after going back in the boss's office that they made a mistake indeed :).

Oh, in the beginning, they told me they can get the car I want and then we can add any options, but that wasn't true. There's only 1500 of these made and most are probably sold. So, then they came back to me, probably realized that airbags and alarm were important to me, and showed me 2 cars: one without any options and the car I presented here with the 2 additional options that I didn't really wanted. I'm not sure ofcourse if they really didn't have the car with the only 2 options I wanted or not, no way to track.

Anyway, the whole thing still took me 3 hours to complete. when I entered the building the guy I was dealing with was doing another test drive and I was told to wait. I told them I was in a hurry, needed to test drive right now and make price decision in 10 minutes or I would leave and buy the car at a different dealer. The boss, sales manager and salesman immediately came to me, let me drive, and I was happy.

But then it took me another hour to finalize the price agreement, even though I was clear. somehow they don't understand always immediately :)

When financing came I thought about al the options they presented. I did like the undersealant. It's good for snow and rust and some noise reduction. I liked the oil change package. I drive 18k per year, so in 2 years I have that money back. Didn't like the extra paint sealer because I don't park where birds drop on my car, or I wash it immediately if they do.

Then the extended warranty came. They had the $4000 option I believe: 60mth/100000miles. I told them I wasnt interested. Then another sheet appeared on the desk: $3000 option, then another one $2400 one with a $50 deductable. Finally he showed me the whole list, and I choose 60mth/100000k with a $200 dedectable. I guess you never really need this, but just in case, I don't mind paying $200 deductable if the transmission needs replacement. Or other expensive stuff. But that never really happens, but just in case, I wanted the lowest price.

Well, finally after 3 hours we were all happy. I got what I wanted, they probably still made a few thousand bucks.

I could have gone lower on any other Dodge Charger but the Daytona has become more rare and I've seen crazy mark-up prices up to $5000. So, I think by the end of the year these numbers are gone and they become collectors items. Also, I liked the color. This is my favorite. So, I was willing to get a good price but not be greedy and maybe loose a good deal for a car I really wanted.

Also, keep in mind: Sales people don't get paid a lot. They do have families and kids to feed to and are generally very nice people. They work long hours from morning till late at night. We all like a profit, comission, or a bonus. They deserve it too. They have to try everything for their boss or they loose their job if they don't make performance. Also, dealers need to maker a living. Yes, I could have gotten the same care for probably another $2000 cheaper online after shipping, or be rude and nasty and go from dealer to dealer and really take a risk of not getting the car at all. It's nice to actually do get to test drive one before you buy, and not wipe dealers out of business. also, It's nice to get it at the dealer close to your home, and not have to be rude and buy it somewhere else but then feel bad about getting it service where you were rude before.

Fact is, be nice and do your research before. I went online and found a dealer that moved cars gave me a quote upfront, even telling me about the incentive and going even below that. I didn't feel bad skipping this offer and presenting it to the local dealer and have them make the profit instead. It also does help the community.

My dealer is located in Concord, CA, next to highway 4, and there are homeless people living. They give all empty bottles from the vending machines to the homeless people and the homeless people waTCH the dealership at night. They also help the community.

So, be nice and get a good deal

P.S.
    sorry, numbers are not tabbed in this forum. So, There's actually 2 columns MSRP and Paid. Price on the left is MSRP, and the right is what I paid.Below is my total price on the vehicle after I walked out.
  • theronrohrtheronrohr Member Posts: 51
    Well I doubt that CarMax is losing money on the cars they sell :). But its a good point of comparison to get an idea of what is possible. I would still want to compare to a regular dealer and see what they can do.

On the other hand dodge dealers aren't that common around here and I like CarMax's friendly, no hassle approach so I'll probably buy there if I get a Charger.
  • jdubb2jdubb2 Member Posts: 5
    Have 2 basic questions I was hoping to get some help on from you experts.

1.) If a vehicle has say a 51% Residual .. do you use the MSRP price or the final sale price when calculating this figure?

2.) Are Rebates to be subtracted from the MSRP or the final sale price?

I know .. I know .. I should already know the answer to this, but I have to admit that I don't.
    Residual is calculated from the MSRP.

Rebates are part of the negotiation. If a dealer quotes a final price, you need to ask if that is with or without the rebates. What you ideally want is a price something like $100 over invoice OR LESS and THEN subtract the rebates. So if $2k in rebates, then you want $2k under invoice as your final price.

• gijoewildbillgijoewildbill Member Posts: 62
    Hey Kyfdx, is there any way for you to get admins/Hosts to setup a new thread in the Dodge forums for the new 08/09 Dodge Challenger???

Bill
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    You want a pricing discussion?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• todd7todd7 Member Posts: 16
    Just came home from the dealer.

SRT PKG 1
    SRT PKG 3
    Curtain Airbags
    Sunroof
    SRT Design wheels

paid 41500 plus t + l
  • asdf9asdf9 Member Posts: 26
    hey my friend and I need new cars, can you guys buy me 2 sonata's?
  • superdwarfsuperdwarf Member Posts: 1
    Hey Folks

I've never owned a Dodge but I am thinking about a Charger SRT-8. How is the build quality? How about Dodge customer service?

Also, a local dealer has a 2007 and a 2008 unsold on the lot (never titled). Is an unsold 2007 a red flag for something is wrong with it?

I know what TMV is as far as fair prices for a used 2007, but I can't find anything on how to deal with an unsold 3 model year old car. What is a fair price for a car thats going to depreciate 3 years as soon as I bought it, but does have a full warrenty? For that matter, how much should an unsold 2008 go for now that the 2009s are on the lots?
  • bcalbr01bcalbr01 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a used 2007 Charger, I think it's the base model.. with 32000 miles on it. They were asking 12,995 & I was able to get the vehicle for 10,500 with 1500 down! I am so exicted for my new vehicle! It's wonderful :) I think I got it so cheap because it is 2 wheel drive & I"m in the NE with lots of snow. I plan on getting great snow tires, so wish me luck! I just couldn't pass up such a deal. When I looked it up on KBB.com it said it was worth at least 17k retail.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    An advertising agency would like to speak with satisfied Dodge Charger drivers. If you own or regularly drive one of these vehicles, please respond to jwahl@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Friday, October 31st.
  • teresertteresert Member Posts: 2
    I live in Northern Michigan. Went shopping with my brother for a vechicle for his
    wife (which he didnt buy) Anyways I saw the purple SRT8, Couldnt afford that one.
    But it was listed for 28,900. I really didnt care for the two tone interior. I searched online for about 6 months. Up north Michigan they were trying to sell me used
    2.7 chargers for 20,000. I wanted the leather and sun roof. I found my R/T
    in Southern Michigan, Used with 22,000 miles. I got it for 21,000 out the door. Darker gray with dark to lighter gray leather interior.
    Just started snowing here, had trouble yesterday, couldnt get out of my driveway.
    I now have some 50# sand bags in my trunk, was thinking of buying snow tires,
    but Im hoping to move to the southern states by spring time, so Im gonna
    try to get by without the snow tires. Love my Charger, I owned a Challenger back in the late 80's, wish I still had! dodge spirit, dodge intrepid and now my charger!
  • murphy4murphy4 Member Posts: 92
    obviously the auto business must be ready to almost give these away. How low has everyone seen a R/T go for in Southern California?
  • javajim72javajim72 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a Titanium Chrysler R/T fully loaded for $26.5 without taxes. I snagged the life time warranty for $1300 and walked out with a price take of $29.7k. The car was MSRP 34.5k. Best car purchase, price, experience I have ever had with a dealership.

This is the second time I have posted this exact same post. For some reason my first post was deleted, without any warning, or notification from the mods. Considering I submitted my leads through edmunds, which they make $25+ a piece on, I find it extremely offensive that my posts are being deleted for unknown reasons.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    hey, javajim72..

I show this as your first post....ever..

We would never delete a post without a follow-up e-mail..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dalonso66dalonso66 Member Posts: 5
    I got a great deal on an 09 Dodge Charger RT with Customer Preferred Package 24N.

Sticker Price: $32,610
    Cash Price: $26,038
    Rebate: $3000.00
    Down Payment: $5000.00
    Amount Financed: $20502.00
    Monthly Payment: $427.13 /48 months at 0%
  • mazdazedmazdazed Member Posts: 34
    3.5 V6, Split Bench Seat, Steel Blue

Sticker- $24,515
    Price after Rebates/Discounts- $16,400
    (Includes Owner Loyalty Rebate)
    OTD W/Tax and Title- $17,670

A Lot of Metal for the Money!
  • sleukemsleukem Member Posts: 22
    I'm looking to buy a fully loaded, left over 2008 Charger R/T. Sticker price is $41,985. They have come down to $32,748.

Since this will soon be a 2 year old vehicle I think they should come down more. Anyone have an idea of a fair price?????

Thanks in advance!
  • bigmactruckbigmactruck Member Posts: 2
    That's not a great deal. Have you seen the prices for the 2008 model R/T's on the used lots? They are ranging between 19K-22K with just a few miles on them. You're going to be way upside down on that deal.
  • bigmactruckbigmactruck Member Posts: 2
    Around the Dallas-Ft.Worth area, I haven't ran into many great deals on the lots. If you're willing to shop around, you will notice that the higher dollar Dodge, models that have every option are still on the lots, even a few 2008 models that were built in 2007!
    Reason why, the dealers don't want to really give great deals. If you take a 2009 or 2008 model 300 Touring , 300C, Dodge R/T for example, the sticker is anywhere between 35K-42K. Even with 10K off the sticker, it's still not a great deal considering how much more they are taking a hit in resale value.

There is a dealership in Fr.Worth Texas, Meador C-Dodge. They have a 2008 Dodge R/T, sticker price 35K, loaded out. It's a demo car with 5K miles on it, sitting on the lot with a flat tire. This car came from another dealership that went out of business. They gave me a quote of $29.5K for the car!!!!

Used 2008 models are almost 10K cheaper with just a few more miles on them. I can see why C/Dodge is having hard times. They are still very proud of the stock that they still have.
  • sleukemsleukem Member Posts: 22
    I know what you mean. The same dealership had a 2007 Charger SRT-1 on "special" for $47,000 and change. Guess what the sticker price was. You guessed it, $47,000 and change! What a joke. How can you call that a special? The thing is almost 3 years old!!!!

You have any idea what a fair price would be for the R/T I'm interested in?
  • mazdazedmazdazed Member Posts: 34
    I saw an 08 R/T at one of the dealers that got axed. The sticker was in the $34k-$35k range and they were selling it for $25k. Someone who qualifies for the Owner Loyalty Rebate would save another $1000. Given that, I'd say that $31,900-$32,250 might be about the best deal you might get. Also, there are some significant improvements made to the 2009 R/T's worthy of consideration. I got $8,100 off a 2008 SE. Supposedly any more than that and the dealer would have been better off paying Chrysler to take it back. Good Luck!
  • rysterryster Member Posts: 571
    This seems to be a pretty decent deal, actually.

For example, a new '09 R/T with protection group stickers for $34,100.00 Taking into consideration the current incentives, it would be possible to get the '09 for $28,600. That equates to a roughly 16% discount.

The '08 you are looking at is brand new. The dealer is taking $9,237 off, which equates to a 22% discount. You are receiving a higher discount than you would get for a comparably equipped '09. Chrysler does not provide the dealer with any additional incentives to sell the '08. Additionally, it doesn't matter what the price is on used '08s. The car is new and never titled. As with any car, it doesn't become used until the car is registered and titled to the first owner.

There reaches a point where sometimes it does not make financial sense to buy a leftover. The manufacturers stop incentives on the outgoing model year and start discounting the current models. When that happens, the dealers are stuck with the car and will try to get as much as they can for it. If you don't care that it is an '08 and that it will depreciate substantially as soon as you sign the papers, you will be getting a highly optioned new car at a great price. If you are paying cash, and plan to keep the car for several years, it is an even better deal.

If you are financing the car, and don't intend to keep it more than 3-4 years, you will never be able to beat the depreciation unless you put at least 30% down.

Is this R/T an AWD or Daytona?
  • porchieporchie Member Posts: 50
    Has anyone bought a 2011 Charger? What sorts of deals are out there? With gas so expensive, I would think that they may be having a tough time selling them. We have a 06 Magnum RT we'll be replacing & thinking about the Charger. Any suggestions?
  • furyiiifuryiii Member Posts: 5
    I bought a 2011 R/T w/cloth interior, Nav Pkg w/back up camera, Sunroof and the Wheels and Tunes pkg (20" chrome clad and 506 watt Alpine 10 speakers). I paid $32K for it. This was two months ago. I have no regrets. The Hemi get 25 to 26 mpg Highway and with me just running back a forth to work during the week I'm averaging 19 to 21 mixed.
  • al63017al63017 Member Posts: 149
    furyiii If you are still getting 25-26 mpg with your rt I am getting one. Update on how you feel about car? Thanks