Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

High Mileage Honda CR-Vs

maxwell3maxwell3 Member Posts: 10
edited March 2014 in Honda
My 1997 CR-V recently reached 211,000 miles...I'm wondering how many more miles it will last! How many miles do you have?

Comments

• Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Wow!

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    I'd guess about 100K more. Typical well maintained Honda's can give you 300K. Of course, even though the car will run forever, that doesn't mean the accessories will all work for that long.
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion
  • Options
    guru_gguru_g Member Posts: 62
    I have 250.4 miles on my CR-V. Hopefully it will last me another decade or so to catch up with your miles.
  • Options
    inkieinkie Member Posts: 281
    I am curious how much money did you spend in repairs for your '97 CRV? :surprise:
  • Options
    undentundent Member Posts: 1
    These motors can go a long ways....If you made it to 200k that can only mean you have kept your valves adjusted and the oil changed. I have a 97 with 410k miles, all original...Head, block, and even the automatic trans...Just make sure you keep those exhaust valves adjusted every 30k miles and your oil changed every 3k miles and it'll keep on keep'n on.
This discussion has been closed.