Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Cherokee Radio Code Help

paulh2paulh2 Member Posts: 3
Can anyone help supply radio code. Have a jeep cherokee 1997 limited facelift, standard radio.got in jeep today and its asking for radio code?

sn/ T BD AA 183 7 38926

many thanks

Comments

• Options
    brifebrife Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a jeep so I may be off base but on Saab's the radio code is generally labeled and attached to the radio which you have to pull the radio. I may be off base, but since no one else has responded thought it might give you some help. :shades:
  • Options
    anietieanietie Member Posts: 2
    hello, pls where can i locate my radio code? and how can i used it to keep my radio working.
  • Options
    anietieanietie Member Posts: 2
    hello , thanks
    just need to know, how do i set the code?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Member Posts: 1
    had same prob with mine here in ireland so downloaded unlock codes for them you take the middle numbers in your case 1837 and that came up with the code 2465 let me no if this is correct that mine wasent a fluke i had to pay 30 euros for the software download supposed to do most cars
  • Options
    mojo30mojo30 Member Posts: 1
    My serial number is TBC AA 0377 28763 any help with unlocking code.Thank you.
  • Options
    dwh70dwh70 Member Posts: 1
    call the local jeep cherokee dealer. they will ask you the registration number and your name, and then tell you the code. simples.
  • Options
    cristian91cristian91 Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I also have a rather important problem for me. I had to change the battery in the car and after changing it, the radio cd asks me for a code that I don't have. I opened it and got its serial number: T0012123270420 Then I searched the internet for a site that can give me the radio code and I came across this site, has anyone used it so far? Is it legit or not?