Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Flex Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
edited May 2015 in Ford
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Ford Flex Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Ford Flex page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• alexandriaalexandria Member Posts: 12
    Would someone share the current Ford Credit residual and money factor for a 12k/year 3 year lease? Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, alexandria. Ford's lease program for the Flex varies by region. Since you never mentioned what state you are in, I will provide you with information on its most widely available version of this vehicle's program. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Flex SEL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 4.5% and 52%, respectively. As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • samminsammin Member Posts: 39
    Hello,

I’m looking for residuals and interest rates on a pretty much fully loaded Ford Flex Limited AWD for 36 months.

Also, can you tell me of any rebates, offers and discounts in or around zip code 10801? (NYC Metro Area)
    Helllllllloooooo anyone out there? What's the point of these forums if no one answers the questions? :confuse:
  • caliberchiccaliberchic Member Posts: 402
    Sorry you haven't seen the answers you're looking for yet, it doesn't seem this model is super popular here on the boards yet...I've seen two owners thus far I believe.

I would suggest calling your local dealer to get the answers you need.
    Hi sammin. I can help you out. You are in luck because Ford Credit's lease program for this model is more attractive in your area, New York, than it is in most of the country. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Flex Limited AWD in your area with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 50%, respectively. Also, there is a $250 cash incentive on leases of this model through Ford Credit in the New York area right now

Car_man
    Host
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter from a large local newspaper would like to speak to Ford Flex owners. If you own a Ford Flex, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime phone number by Thursday, October 2.
  • asteinbergasteinberg Member Posts: 138
    91302 in Southern California
    Might consider flex -- what sort of discount is available relative to MSRP or invoice
    What is the interest rate and residual for 15000 miles for 2 years and 3 years.
    Thank you.
    Hi asteinberg. This vehicle's lease program varies by trim level. You never mentioned exactly which Flex you are interested in, so for now I will assume that you want an '09 Flex SE FWD. Let me know if you want something different. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Ford Flex SE FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 48%, respectively. Ford is not currently providing support on 2 year leases.

I personally am not all that familiar with what the market is like for this model right now, but you might be able to get an idea of how much you would have to pay for one right now by hopping on over to the "Ford Flex Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello,

I'm about to take delivery of a pretty fully loaded Ford Flex Limited AWD in zip code 10801.

Car-man, do you have the current lease APR and Residuals for this vehicle in my area?

How about any incentives that I can also use?
    Hi sammin. I believe that you are in Ford's New York region. In your area right now, Through November 18th, Ford Credit's base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Ford Flex Limited AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 49%, respectively. I don't believe that Ford is providing any cash incentives on leases of this model in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man,

Do you know if the residual would change (go up) for 12,000 miles per year?
  • bmmillerbmmiller Member Posts: 9
    Hoping to get the lease rates, residual and cash incentives for a Flex SEL for 12,000 miles/yr in the zip 48072. I thought there was $1250 cash incentive for leases but can't confirm. Also I should mention I have access to X plan pricing. Should I be able to negotiate better than X plan or is that the best I can do?
  • twinmommy1120twinmommy1120 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Everyone
    Just considering this car not totally sure yet (also looking at a Honda Pilot)

Im in florida, need 12k, loaded Flex.

What can I expect to find out there?

Thanks
    No problem, sammin. Ford Credit's residual values for leases with 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residuals.

By the way, just a heads up in case you haven't pulled the trigger yet. Ford is going to reintroduce employee pricing on all of its models on Wednesday.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi bmmiller. It looks like you are in Ford's Detroit region. In your neck of the woods, Ford is currently providing a lease rate of 1.5% on the 2009 Flex. I believe that the only cash incentive that Ford is providing on the Flex in its Detroit region is $500 bonus cash. It doesn't really matter anyhow because Ford is scheduled to change its entire incentives program on Wednesday. Feel free to check back with me then and I will gladly fill you in on the new details.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_Man,

That timing sounds perfect...I have a factory ordered car to be delivered sometime after Wednesday.

I hope I will be able to put together a great lease deal with the new incentive program.

Please pass along details when you have them.

Thanks!
    Hello,

I'm about to take delivery of a pretty fully loaded Ford Flex Limited AWD in zip code 10801. (NYC Metro Area)

Car-man, do you have the current lease APR and Residuals for this vehicle in my area for 12,000 miles?

I know they have Employee Pricing now, but is there any additional lease incentive cash available in my area?

In case it matters, this is a factory ordered vehicle...I ordered back in September and the vehicle is expected to arrive at the dealership any day now.

Thanks!!
  • twinmommy1120twinmommy1120 Member Posts: 3
    We are also looking at the Flex. (We are looking at both the Pilot and Flex)
    Flex Limited with just about all the options (no fridge though!!)

We are getting a 39mo payment incl tax (FL) for 550.00 with 2500 down. Havent pulled the trigger yet, wondering how this looks compared to others.

Our pilot quote is really good about 535 incl. tax for the Touring but no DVD and only 1300 down. Its hard to decide!

Thx
    Hey sammin. I see that you are already aware of Ford's Employee Pricing offer. Ford is not offering any cash incentives on leases above and beyond this. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Flex Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year in its New York region are 3.25% and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car-Man,

Thank you; that confirm what the dealer is telling me. I was worried there was more cash to be had that the dealer was not telling me about. They are not going lower than employee pricing (which I can't complain about since it is nearly $5,000 off MSRP)

Unfortunately the employee pricing seems to be lowering my trade-in value, that's a rotten thing for them to be pulling, so we are still negotiating that point.

This was an ordered vehicle, (before employee pricing), now that the delivery date is falling during employee pricing, my trade (in their evil eyes) seems to have lost a lot of value to compensate for the employee pricing.

Rotten bast*erds
    You're welcome, sammin. I doubt that the Employee Pricing promotion has anything to do with the value of your trade. Used vehicle prices are falling at the fastest pace that I have ever seen right now. They are dropping so rapidly that a local chain of dealers in my neck of the woods recently instructed its managers not to take any trade-ins. The dealer is probably just being conservative in quoting you a price for your trade, and rightfully so in the current economic environment.

Car_man
    Host
    Ok, that makes me feel a little better as that is what they said as well.

So here are the details on the deal, how did I do?

Flex AWD Limited MSRP: $43,705
    Employee Price: $38,912
    Up front taxes (in NY), bank fee, DMV, etc: +$2100
    Cap Cost red: (trade credit after payoff and $500 dep): -$6400
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $34,612
    Resid: $22,290
    Out the door per month: $419

I know, I know, I should not have put so much down (with the trade), but that is the only way I could keep the monthly payments semi reasonable.
  • Rich_ARich_A Member Posts: 1
    Carman or anyone else with the info. I would greatly appreciate the current lease terms on the Ford Flex Limited with 10500 miles a year over 36 months. I am in Miami, FL 33144. Thank you in advance.
  • nws_readernws_reader Member Posts: 4
    Please pass rate and residual for the Orange County area in CA (92886). Also, I need to return my current non-Ford lease. A Ford salesman told me I could return it to Ford and he will waive my last month lease payment. Can this be done, how?

BTW, the residual value at the time of lease for my current car is $40K and the buyout price is $22K. Can Ford dealer buy it out for me and use whatever difference as a trade in value?
  • golicgolic Member Posts: 714
    If the buyout value is 22K what is the trade in value?

If the trade in value exceeds the buyout, you can do a multi-step transaction where you purchase the car and then trade it in for another car at the dealership.

I had the privilege of this happening to me once in my life.
  • nws_readernws_reader Member Posts: 4
    'Internet' trade in value came out to be around $25K, but don't know how much the dealer would quote me ... I'll just be happy if I get enough to cover the $500 turn in fee.
    Hi Rich. Here's the information that you're looking for. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Ford Flex Limited 2WD with 10,500 miles per year in your area are 4.5% and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, nws_reader. This vehicle's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what either of these variables are, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Ford Flex Limited FWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 4.5% and 48%, respectively.

While it is possible that Ford is running a special early lease termination program, it has done so from time to time, I am not aware of one that is currently running. If this is not an official Ford program, having the dealer eat the final payment on your current lease will likely hamper your ability to get the best possible deal on your new vehicle.

The values of used vehicles have absolutely fallen off of a cliff over the past several months. It is unlikely that your current leased vehicle is worth thousands of dollars more than its purchase option price.

Car_man
    Host
  • flyman683flyman683 Member Posts: 1
    Went by the dealer today and was getting the following terms at J&S Ford in Jersey City, NJ:

Ford Flex FWD Limited
    MSRP: 40,270
    Cap Price: 36,240
    All taxes, title, etc up front - can't remember the exact # but approx: $2200
    Trade-in: ~4,000 pending them seeing it in person but with the promise to adjust so the lease comes out at $400 a month.
    Monthly Payment: $400

Good deal? I really want a midsize SUV with Navigation but lease deals aren't great on the normal manufacturers right now (Ford Flex, Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, VW Tiguan) with Navi & I keep feeling like I'm getting up to near Acura MDX or Lexus lease prices...

Any additional ideas or other similar vehicle suggestions?
  • clark4clark4 Member Posts: 9
    My latest quote for:

SEL FWD
    MSRP $36,720
    Cap Cost $31,917
    36 mo
    zero down
    36K miles
    $525/mo

There is about $1700 up front including first month, acq fee and reg.
  • golicgolic Member Posts: 714
    Are you getting the Leases through Ford or are they 3rd party? Who is writing the leases??

thanks-
  • xdgelbertxxdgelbertx Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

My wife is begging me to take her to lease her a new Flex tomorrow. Last day of advertised Employee Pricing. We have 2 months to go on present Pilot Lease so we are not pressed but dont want to give up potential big discounts offered thru EP. Two questions:
    1. Any rumors out there as to whether Ford will extend EP into February/March on Flex or not? and
    2. Live is North Jersey 07601 area and trying to find out interest and residual figures presently offered by Ford so I can calc lease numbers. Assume $15K/yr 36 month lease. Also, I see a $1000 rebate online also. Is that for leases and purchases?

thanks,
    Hi xdgelbertx. Ford did not extend its Employee Pricing offer for the month of February.

Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Flex Limited AWD or SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 1.0% and 48%, respectively. I believe that Ford is currently providing a $250 cash incentive on leases of this model in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • satchrianisatchriani Member Posts: 2
    With current Ford incentives, we just leased a Flex SE with Painted roof, Sync, and 6 Disk, and rear backup sensor system.

$2000 down total
    39 months
    10,500 miles/year

$410/month.

We opted for the service plan as well, which includes all oil changes, brakes, hoses, etc...(usually that's normal maintenance that needs to be taken care of and is not paid for). That made our payment

$429/month.

The car is amazing!!! We love it!!!
  • chuck68516chuck68516 Member Posts: 195
    I looked at leasing a Flex. Decided against it after working the numbers. It is actually cheaper to buy one. Financing $28,000 with ZERO down, your monthly payment is only $411. (1.9% for 72 months is the current special offer through Ford Credit). I think $28,000 is about invoice price on an SE FWD. You can get WAY WAY under invoice right now so that number would actually include sales tax. You also get $500 customer cash. Should've bought it, in my opinion anyway.
  • baggs32baggs32 Member Posts: 3,229
    Hi Carman,
    I was quoted $499 per month, after TTL, for 39 months/10500 miles per year on a 2009 Flex SEL with Sync, white roof, and rubber mats. Zero down (I'm guessing the first month's payment and security deposit are added into the lease payment in this case) and I have an X-Plan PIN which means I pay no fees either. I still have 3 payments left on my '06 Explorer lease and it is due to be turned in on 5/25/2009. Those 3 payments come to just about $1500 all together. I noticed on cars.com that the Flex currently has a $1500 lease loyalty incentive right now which I haven't seen mentioned here on Edmunds. Is that incentive really available and what exactly is it for? I'm guessing it was not factored into my quote and I'm wondering if I qualify for it and therefore allow me to turn the Explorer in early without any money out of my pocket?

I'm a little fearful of waiting until late May or early June to lease a Flex because the lease deals may be long gone by then. If you have any insight into that, I'm all ears!

Seems like there's a catch but I want to make sure. :)

Thanks for your help.
    Congratulations on getting your new Flex, satchriani. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Real world examples like this are always helpful for others who are in the market. If you haven't yet, make sure to hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with others as well. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
    Hi baggs32. I believe that Ford Credit does usually have some sort of owner loyalty incentive for current lessees who lease or finance a new vehicle through Ford Credit. $1,500 sounds about right to me.

If I personally was in your situation though, I would wait until my current lease was up to get something new. It would drive me nuts knowing that I paid $1,500 more than I should have for my new vehicle just because I wanted to get it a couple of months early.

The only risk that you run in waiting is that Ford will be forced to pull the plug on its lease program, like General Motors and Chrysler had to. This is probably unlikely, but who knows what will happen in this economy.

To be honest with you, $500 per month seems like a lot of money to lease a Ford Flex to me anyhow. Leasing just isn't what it used to be for domestic vehicles. The Flex is probably slightly bigger, but you could lease a fairly similar nice AWD Subaru for at least $100 per month less than that, if not $150/month less. That seems like a much better value to me.

If I really wanted a Flex, I personally would be more inclined to finance it instead of lease it.

Car_man
    Host
    The only risk that you run in waiting is that Ford will be forced to pull the plug on its lease program, like General Motors and Chrysler had to. This is probably unlikely, but who knows what will happen in this economy.

That is my only worry right now. Financing the same Flex would up the payment to over $600 per month for 5 years and that I don't like.

To be honest with you, $500 per month seems like a lot of money to lease a Ford Flex to me anyhow.

Remember that's with the first payment, security deposit, whatever other up front fees, and the 10% PA sales tax (calculated based on the monthly payment and added to it each month) all rolled in so I don't have to pay anything at signing. Just sign and drive. The actual monthly payment with tax would be more like $440 or $450 per month but I'd have to hand over about $1400 at signing. I'd rather roll it in and pay the low interest rate.

I have to disagree. The Tribeca is a lot smaller inside and the front two seats make you feel like you're sitting in Mork from Ork's egg ship. The Subies do lease better these days but I'd rather pay a little more for a vehicle I like a LOT more.

Thanks for the tips! I'm most likely going to wait but it's good to know that the loyalty incentive is valid just in case things change.
    My local dealer is offering $5,500 off Flex MSRP'd at $28620 and an additional $1,500 off for "renewal rebate."

Why would you use X-Plan in this buyer's market? X-Plan is barely invoice pricing. You should be able to walk into ANY dealer in America and get WAY under X-Plan.
    My local dealer is offering $5,500 off Flex MSRP'd at $28620 and an additional $1,500 off for "renewal rebate."

Um, with X-Plan I get invoice which is about $1900 on the MSRP $28620 model you state. Add the $3000 rebate to that, the $1500 "renewal rebate", which is actualy the lease loyalty rebate, and I save $6400, plus the fees, plus don't have to pay any dealer fees. All without having to negotiate for one single minute. I can walk in, sign, and drive out.

You should be able to walk into ANY dealer in America and get WAY under X-Plan.

I disagree. It's winter here in the snow belt and anything AWD still carries a slight premium. Local market and demand play a big role in how low the dealer is willing to go.
    My way was $7083 off vs your $6400. This was first offer with no negotiating. Could get way better.

Here's another example of why X-Plan is useless.
    2009 Flex SEL AWD
    MSRP: $35,410
    X-Plan: $33,287

WHOOPIE!!! You are getting $2,123 off sticker. YAY! Also, "the fees and any dealer fees" should only be the acquisition fee and maybe a document fee. Big deal. You are only saving about $700. My suggestion is to negotiate a price without ever mentioning the X-Plan. Ask anyone their opinion. X-Plan and any other so called "supplier" discount is good the day a new model comes out or when you are looking at a hard to find model where there is little negotiation room. It is not useful when it is March and the car has been sitting on the lot for 7-8 months. It should have depreciated $2,123 on it's own by now.
  • djhalptertdjhalptert Member Posts: 115
    I'm looking at a $35K+ SEL AWD with Sync. When my negotiations stalled, I asked my dealer if it would help if I used my x-plan pin. He pretty much laughed in my face. Apparently the dealer holdback (which he offered to split with me) is $1400. So with $4,500 in rebates and getting half of that holdback, plus negotiating over $500 under invoice to begin with, I'm already way under anything the x-plan could do for me.

I had the same situation with Subaru. I thought the VIP Partner Program my wife can get through her work would help us. Wrong. The sales lady also laughed in my face when I mentioned it. I think in this economic climate these programs have become useless. I guess the only advantage of it would be the fact that you wouldn't have to negotiate any deals. Of course that is at the cost of a way higher car payment.
    Again, your location and the time of the year matters. I'm not going to get that much off of an AWD model around here until the MY change. I can guarantee that. My lease is up in May and I'll need a new vehicle at that exact time. The X-Plan discount is going to be much better any negotiated sellling price on a lease right now. If you guys can do better where you are that's just great for you. I'm not moving anytime soon though.

If I were buying then sure maybe I could negotiate a better deal than X-Plan at a dealer I've never used before. The one I have been leasing from is one I trust and they always give me a fair price with no hassle, X-Plan or no. That's worth more to me than $10 per month.
    My way was $7083 off vs your $6400. This was first offer with no negotiating. Could get way better.

Add the $700 in fees and I'm right there with you. There isn't a dealer within my range that would give that much off on the first try on an AWD Flex. You're also reaching the point at which the dealer will make no profit so I don't see how you think they are going to go low enough to make the deal "way better".

Buying or leasing with X-Plan gives you a fair and fast deal. I'm not keen on spending weeks of my life trying to squeeze every last red cent out of a dealer. I know some people like to do that and are willing to do that but I'm not part of that group.

Your advice is noted but no thanks. Every dealer I've dealt with quoted sticker first and worked down from there. I've always done much better with X or S-Plan.
    What numbers are you being offered right now? Sale price? Money Factor? Residual? What is the MSRP?

Also you said you had an Explorer that you leased? What is your payment?
    What numbers are you being offered right now? Sale price? Money Factor? Residual? What is the MSRP?

Since I can't turn the Explorer in, without penalty, until May I've only asked for an OTD monthly payment with no money down and no money due at signing. Just sign then drive. I told them I have an X-Plan PIN, which I do, and the MSRP of the Flex in question was $35,465 give or take. $499 per month for 39 months at 10,500 miles per year was his quote. I don't have any more details right now because I was just testing the water so to speak.

Why?

Also you said you had an Explorer that you leased? What is your payment?

Yes. 2006 Explorer XLT 4WD. MSRP was something like $34,500. $495 per month for 39 months, 10,500 miles per year. We traded a 2005 Escape in when we leased it and negative equity was involved. I think it was something like $1500 we lost on the trade. 2 payments left on the Explorer.

PA taxes the monthly payment 10% rather than taxing the purchase price with leases.

All we care about is getting a fair price and an easy buying/leasing experience. I'm not one to battle the salesmen for another $10 to $20 off per month. If I know I'm being ripped off, which has happened once with a Mazda dealer, I'll battle for the better price for sure.
    Sounds to me like car dealers love dealing with you. $495 for an Explorer? Really? You are in LOADED BMW X3 territiory at near $500. And no $1,500 in negative equity isn't really going to change your payment that drastically on a 39 month lease. I bought a 2003 Explorer new in June 2003. It was stickered at just under $30,000. ($29,9XX). I paid $18,600 for it. X-Plan was probably $27,990. Do you know why you can't turn in your Explorer early without penalty? Because your payments are so high they can't absorb the residual.

I have turned in 2 Ford leases early with no penalty. Each time they gave me Trade-In Value which was higher than what my lease buyout was. Of course those were on a loaded 2002 Ranger (MSRP $24640) ZERO down, payment was $219 for 36 months. Traded it in 6 months early with no penalty. Leased into a 2004 Ford F-150 XLT (MSRP $27,320) payment was $273 for 36 months. Traded it in 4 months early. Leased into a 2007 Ford Edge (MSRP $32,690) payment is $340). Don't use X-Plan and you could turn YOUR leases in early with no penalty. Seriously, X-Plan is worthless.
    You are in LOADED BMW X3 territiory at near $500.

Yeah, after laying down $4000 for the fees and down payment. I finance all of that in so I don't have to write a check at signing. That takes you much closer to $600 per month for that tiny tin can BMW.

And no $1,500 in negative equity isn't really going to change your payment that drastically on a 39 month lease.

It added $30 per month.

I bought a 2003 Explorer new in June 2003. It was stickered at just under $30,000. ($29,9XX). I paid $18,600 for it. X-Plan was probably $27,990

Again, you bought. How is any of that relative to leasing? What were the incentives? Did you have a trade? Did you put money down? I'm guessing they lost money on that deal which is hard to believe. I've never met a dealer willing to lose money on a sale.

Do you know why you can't turn in your Explorer early without penalty? Because your payments are so high they can't absorb the residual.

No, the residual was too high and the value of an Explorer is at rock bottom right now. The residual was 52% which means they're going to have a really hard time selling it for what it's supposed to be worth when I turn it in. Why then would they let me turn it in early and forgo those last 2 payments which means they would lose even more money? Seriously, where are these dealer you go to who like to lose money on a regular basis?

I have turned in 2 Ford leases early with no penalty.

Not surprising. This was quite common before this year. I turned a lease in early, 2004 Mazda 6 S, a couple of years ago with no penalty too. What's your point?

Each time they gave me Trade-In Value which was higher than what my lease buyout was.

That's what they're supposed to do. Did you know you can sell your leased vehicle too? As long as you write a check for the balance of payments you get to keep the rest. The trade-in works that way too.

Don't use X-Plan and you could turn YOUR leases in early with no penalty.

Help me to make sense of this now. I should not use X-Plan and negotiate for a lower selling price. All while telling them I want to turn my lease in early with no penalty and ask them to pay for that too? I've tried pal, it doesn't work. Maybe where you are it does but this is truck and SUV land here and it just doesn't work that way. I did do that with a car as mentioned above. But not with a truck or SUV and I don't know anyone who ever did.

I'm not sure why some of you think that if it happened for you then those rules apply universally. There are significant differences in lease and purchase negotiations and incentives from region to region and even county to county. Time of year plays a role too. Right now I'm sure I could get a 2009 Fusion for a steal but not a Flex or an Edge for example. I'm not sure how to make you understand that. :confuse:
This discussion has been closed.