Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Venza Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• Options
    enthusiastdreenthusiastdre Member Posts: 51
    Hi Car_Man,
    Could you please post the residual and money factor for the 2013 Venza LE 2.7L FWD in Southern California? 36 month / 12k mi. lease.

Thanks very much!
  • Options
    nickc3nickc3 Member Posts: 17
    Venza XLE 4 Cyl AWD

I have 1,000 lease loyaly
    Toyota offering 1,050 bonus cash

So, asked dealer, roll tax+fees into payment, and they came up with 299 (other dealers came in at 349 and up)

Then, after test drive, price came down to 279.

This seems like a no brainer....don't even want to waste time hving other dealers beat it.

what do you think?

I'm afraid Toyota will not have that 1,050 bonus cash next month.....I can't believe they even have it now on the 2013 since it was just released. Maybe they are trying to boost sales in the short February month???
  • Options
    fuelcellguyfuelcellguy Member Posts: 31
    Sounds like a great deal! Did you end up doing this deal? Can you give more details? What part of the country do you live?
  • Options
    ericspyderericspyder Member Posts: 33
    Hi all,

I'm live in Bay Area,CA. I'm planning to buy a Venza V6 LE AWD next month. Would like to hear buying price experience . Thank you very much for your advice.

Eric.
  • Options
    ilana16ilana16 Member Posts: 4
    what would be the current residual & money factor for a 2013 venza xle with premium package?
    I'm in MA and am trying to figure out a good deal, and if leasing is better than buying right now.
  • Options
    crh397crh397 Member Posts: 2
    Hi CarMan
    Do you have lease info for:

2013 Venza XLE FWD
    + Premium Package
    -no other options
    36 mo term 10 k year mileage, no money down, up fronts only

looking for money factor and residual - I have excellent credit - thank you :)
  • Options
    nick2013nick2013 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Does anybody know projected residual value for 2014 Toyota Venza XLE, 36 Mo lease, 12K?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,316
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the November lease program for Toyota..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Toyota Venza Lease Questions
This discussion has been closed.