Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2009 Tacoma Extended Factory Warranty Prices and Experience

sandiego99sandiego99 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2014 in Toyota
I just bought a '09 4X2 Dbl Cab V6 w/ Sport SR5 package. I was of course offered the extended warranty upon purchase but I chose to think about it because I thought I could buy it on-line (finance told me I have 60 days to decide). The dealer originally quoted me $1594 for a 7yr/100K plan. I found the same plan online for $859 from Acton Toyota in MA. I am wondering what price people have paid and where they bought? Are these policies on-line valid Toyota policies and will they be honored anywhere? I'm in California so sometimes know there are issues with contracts being issues in other states - at least I heard Honda America prevents some from selling in CA.

Thanks for your comments.

Comments

• Options
    fwcarfwcar Member Posts: 2
    I purchased Platinum Toyota extended warranty 8yr/100K with $0 deductible from Midwest Toyota online. I sent inquiry to their finance department and got a quote for less than $850 immediately. I completed the transaction by phone in less than 5 minutes. I received a copy of the application within a week and the service agreement from Toyota in a month. The pricing is better than Acton Toyota.
This discussion has been closed.