Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln MKT Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
Ask your MKT lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• bmlcarbmlcar Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys-
    Do you happen to have the leasing information for the MKT for March? Specifically the residual and mf on 36 or 39 month leasing with 12k per year? It appears on the surface they have some promotion running. We are coming out of a MB R350, 2009, which was purchased back by MB. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Welcome bmlcar. Here's the information that you're looking for. Ford Credit's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Lincoln MKT 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.75% and 47%.

As you can see, Ford publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take the $500 cash allowance that Lincoln is currently providing on leases of it into account (this allowance is a little higher than that in certain areas).

If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with your R350? It must have been pretty messed up for you to get Mercedes to buy it back.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • owheatonowheaton Member Posts: 1
    I'm considering a new lease on a 2010 MKT with a base rate of 2.25% with a 47% residual on a 39 month lease(2011 was 4.75% with a 50% res)...the salesman is telling me these rates are good till Oct 4th when new packages come out... i'm so close to that date i'm trying to decide if i should wait for "better rates" or incentives...Anyone out there with insight into what may be coming down the shute for the new rate packages or anyone who can tell me what "typically" happens this time of year with rates and residuals...any info or advice greatly appreciated..I am turning in a lease by the way on 2008 Nav...Thanks for your help

Owen
  • sach5sach5 Member Posts: 7
    Many thanks to those who have posted information here.

I just closed on a 2010 MKT lease in MA.
    - AWD Ecoboost 201A package with power folding 3rd row seats and park assist
    - 36mo, 12k miles
    - $740/mo inclusive of all sales and excise taxes (~$640/mo base cost)
    - $1500 out the door
    - I had an x-plan number to work with
    - promotional lease rate was 2.0%
    Congratulations on getting your new MKT, sach5. Thanks for taking the time to give back and share the details of your lease with everyone. ENjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • zion611zion611 Member Posts: 1
    I have been given a lease quote:

Red Carpet Lease

36-month/31,500 miles

$ 2,800 total due at start

$696.44 + tax
    the invoice through zag is (56,649.53)

This is a loaded Ecoboost- What questions should I ask, and is this a decent deal?
  • traderbtraderb Member Posts: 38
    can you give me may lease rates for 36 and 48 month lease, 12k/yr. ecoboost model. thx
  • caritascaritas Member Posts: 4
    Would you provide an indication of when the 2012's are going to be in stock, and whether this is still a good time to consider the purchase or lease of a 2011 MKT? Also,, these vehicles seem to be rare in dealer inventory - does that hurt the chances of finding a good deal on one? I am in the Dallas area.
    I'd be happy to traderb. Ford Credit's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a Lincoln MKT Ecoboost with 12,000 miles per year are 2.75% and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 5.0% and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi caritas. I'm not sure exactly when the 2012 MKT will begin to arrive at dealers. This isn't a bade time to consider getting a 2011 model. If I was in the market for one, I personally would either lease it or finance it through Ford Credit at 0% for 5 years or 1.9% for 6 years.

The fact that dealers do not have a lot of MKTs in inventory can mean one of two things, either they are so hot that dealers cannot keep them in stock (unlikely) or that they are not in very high demand and dealers don't want to stock them (more likely). If the latter is the case then the fact that there aren't many around probably won't hurt your ability to negotiate an attractive deal. If I was personally in the market for an '11 MKT, I would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
  • fawltytowers44fawltytowers44 Member Posts: 58
    Hello Car_Man

Could you please provide the money factor and residual percentage for a 2013 MKT Eco Boost AWD - 15K miles, 36 months, top tier credit.

Thank you
  • qthqth Member Posts: 25
    Anyone buys 2013MKT. Please provice the price paid and driving experience. Thanks.
  • mike_007mike_007 Member Posts: 2
    Looks like not many people post here. Was wondering if anyone knew what the current MF and Residual for an AWD MKT is for 36/39 months and 12K in the NY/NJ area? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    mike_007 said:

Looks like not many people post here. Was wondering if anyone knew what the current MF and Residual for an AWD MKT is for 36/39 months and 12K in the NY/NJ area? Thanks in advance!

I only have residuals for Lincoln. 50%/48% residual for 2015 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• qrumbleqrumble Member Posts: 5
    I'm looking for MKT reserve MF and residual for 46060 39months. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    qrumble said:

I'm looking for MKT reserve MF and residual for 46060 39months. Thanks

39/15
    0.80% APR
    46%/49% residual for FWD/AWD
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator