Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A7 Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
Ask your A7 lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• nsi_innerloopnsi_innerloop Member Posts: 3
    Hi there - thanks for opening the thread.

I am looking to lease an A7 and was wondering the current Audi terms. Looking at 3 years, 15k miles/year.

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi nsi_innerloop. I just saw the A7 today at the New York Auto Show. It's gorgeous.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A7 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00205 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nsi_innerloopnsi_innerloop Member Posts: 3
    Thank you! Is it safe to assume that the rates aren't substantially different for the other trim lines (Premium Plus or Prestige)?

This helps my planning so much. You've helped me get the facts for 3 leases in a row now, not sure what I'd do without your help!
  • rpb3rpb3 Member Posts: 2
    I also saw the A7 at the Auto Show yesterday. It's beautiful. I will be coming off a lease on a BMW 530 5Xi at the end of August. I will be in the market for a 36 month (longer if the deal is better), 10,000 mile per year lease with no cap cost reduction. I live in Manhattan, and I understand that putting down multiple security payments may not be available as a way to reduce my monthly cost, at least not from a dealer in New York State (one salesman told me that I could do this by leasing a car from a New Jersey dealership). What might I expect in the way of monthly payments? In addition to quoting money factors and residual values, I will appreciate your ball parking what the actual monthly nut will be before taxes. It is highly unlikely that I would want to buy the car at the conclusion of the lease, so the residual value is meaningful to me only as that impacts the monthly cost. Thank you.
  • urbngeekurbngeek Member Posts: 2
    Hi All - I'm really interested in leasing the A7 within the next 3 months. I'd like my payments to be around $500. What would I have to do to make this happen.

Thanks in advance!
  • carnut12carnut12 Member Posts: 67
    I just got a quote for a premium plus a $64k car is leasing for 1050 / month. 0 down just startups. 39 months 12k miles. Includes 9% sales tax pa. I think these numbers are ridiculous. It should be around 800 in my opinion. What do you think, carman?
  • mufcmattmufcmatt Member Posts: 5
    This car does not lease well. It is a nice looking ride but doesn't seem worth the same premium as a BMW 550
  • s0upb0nes0upb0ne Member Posts: 3
    Would be better to buy with these numbers

36 months - .00209 - 54%
    39 months - .00228 - 53%
    42 months - .00228 - 50%
  • carnut12carnut12 Member Posts: 67
    Carman,

Can you post numbers for the A7?

thank you very much.
    You're very welcome nsi_innerloop. Your assumption is correct, the money factors are exactly the same for all trim levels.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go carnut12.

Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A7 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00186 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Car man,
    Can you post the number for the A7 FOR 39 month and 42 months?
    thanks
    Hi shawn757. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 A7 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00206 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that the money factor for an otherwise identical 42 month lease is the same, but its residual value is 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • d2000one1d2000one1 Member Posts: 47
    It's been over a month since rates were posted. Has anything changed since then?

I will be in the market in about 2 months and it's looking like the A7 will be my new ride.
    Hey d2000one1. Audi's lease program for the A7 is still the same...at least through July 5th which is when its June program is scheduled to run through. It's possible that it will change the numbers slightly for July. Please feel free to check back with me later this week for an update if you're interested.

Car_man
    Host
  • d2000one1d2000one1 Member Posts: 47
    Thanks for getting back to me Car_man. Any updates since July 7?
    Hi d2000one1. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of 2011 A7 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00176 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • asolare1asolare1 Member Posts: 31
    Car Man,

Please give me the money factor and residual for whatever is the lowest annual mileage they will write (10,000?) for 36,42 and (if they'll do it) 48 months. Thanks.
    Here you go asolare1. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A7 3.0T Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00176 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00196 and 55%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00202 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • asolare1asolare1 Member Posts: 31
    Thanks!
    You're very welcome asolare1.

Car_man
    Host
  • nextlife1nextlife1 Member Posts: 12
    Do you have August rates now for the A7, 36 and 39 month leases?

Thanks,

nextlife1
  • nextlife1nextlife1 Member Posts: 12
    I meant to say for a 15,000 mile per year lease.

nextlife1
    I certainly do nextlife1. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00176 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00196 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • shivanshivan Member Posts: 34
    Hi Car Man,

I'm looking for the September AFS base lease rates for the 2012 A7 Premium Plus model on the following terms:
    36mo 12k miles
    39mo 12k miles
    48mo 12k miles

Thanks
    Hi Car Man,

I'm looking for the September AFS base lease rates for the 2012 A7 Prestige model on the following terms:
    36mo 12k miles
    39mo 12k miles
    48mo 12k miles

Thx
    Here's the information that you're looking for shivan. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are 0.00158 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.00178 and 52%.

This car's 48 month numbers are 0.00187 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car man are the MF and residuals the same on the Prestige model?
  • bucksdeluxbucksdelux Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    Car Man,
    My Audi dealer told me that residuals for an A7 is fixed at 48% of $70,600. The Prestige model I want is set around $75K, 36 month lease with 15K/year. Is this consistent with your numbers?
    You're welcome, shivan. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00158 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi bucksdelux. I thought that the residual value for the A7 Prestige was 49%, but dealers cannot alter banks residual values, so I guess that it doesn't really matter.

Car_man
    Host
  • patolipatoli Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man

Can you post Audi's October lease terms for 2012 A7 Prestige, 36 and 39 month options? Thanks a lot.
    Here you go patoli. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00158 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00178 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • iluvnewcarsiluvnewcars Member Posts: 23
    I am looking to lease A7 prem plus in NJ area. Any good deals?
  • iluvnewcarsiluvnewcars Member Posts: 23
    I got this offer from North NJ dealer. Could somebody tell me whether it is a good deal or not?

Premium plus
    Rear Thorax airbags
    Side assist
    Cold weather
    Audicare

1800 discount
    $ 990/month for 12k for 39 months.
    No other money upfront.

What do you think?
  • urbngeekurbngeek Member Posts: 2
    Try out Carwoo.com. I got a pretty sweet quote from a few local dealers. Best one came in at 799/m. I don't think it included Audicare though.
  • traveler138traveler138 Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys,
    I am looking for the buy rate money factor and residual % for a
    2012 A7 Premium Plus (with sport package) for a
    36 mo term with 10K miles / year and the same for a 39 month if available.

Thanks in advance!
    Here's the information that you're looking for, traveler138. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00161 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00181 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • traveler138traveler138 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Car man!
  • steinomitesteinomite Member Posts: 3
    Hi car man,
    What is the residual and money factor on a 36 15k prestige model. Thank you!
    You're welcome traveler138.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello steinomite. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00181 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • bucksdeluxbucksdelux Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,
    Can you post the money factor and residual Value in December for a 2012 A7 Prestige, 36 months, 12k?
    Thank you very much!
    Here you go bucksdelux. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • lucy63lucy63 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,

Can you post the money factor and residual value in December for a 2012 A7 Premium Plus, 36 months, 10K and 2012 A7 Premium Plus, 36 months, 12K ?

Thank you!
    I'd be happy to help you out lucy63. Through January 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • lucy63lucy63 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Car Man!
    You're very welcome lucy63.

Car_man
    Host
  • echiuechiu Member Posts: 18
    Hi Car Man,

Do you have the new January 2012 money factor and residuals for the Audi A7? I am looking for 36 months at both 10k and 12k miles per year.

Thanks,

-Eric
    Hey Eric. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.