Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Help with Sonata GLS with PEP package lease

kumakilikumakili Member Posts: 2
edited February 2012 in Hyundai
Hello,
I wanted to enlist your help! Considering lease of 2012 Sonata GLS 36mo @ 15K annual with PEP package. Quoted: MSRP 21700. Adjusted cap cost $18100. Money factor .00140. Customer cash down 2599. Dealer to supply 1500 incentive. Total down 4099. Lease end value $12,152? Lease payment will be $205/mo....Is this a fair deal?

Thanks for the assist!

Comments

• Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    It seems similar to what I've seen advertised in my area for a long time on Sonata GLS leases--about $200 a month with $2599 down. I have seen a few deals better than that, e.g. $249/mo "sign and drive" (nothing out of pocket), so it might be possible to get a better deal by shopping other dealers--"Can you beat this"?
  • Options
    kumakilikumakili Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your feedback. Another question: If I go back to the dealer(s) on the sign/drive with no down based on Tier one credit standing, should I assume this is based off 10K, 13K or 15K annual miles?
  • Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    Assume nothing... tell the dealer how many miles you want on the lease. Usually the lower the miles, the lower the payment. I got a sweet lease deal on a car (not a Sonata) a couple of years ago, and it's 12k/year. That's as low as they would go on that particular lease. But I've seen as low as 10k/year.
  • Options
    randypaperandypape Member Posts: 7
    hello my Wife's 2004 sonata just got totalled and we need a new car. What are the best deals going right now on this car that you might have gotten? we live in wisconsin, if that matters. thanks Randy :sick:
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Your best bet is to read previous entries and make this post in our Hyundai Sonata Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews