Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cadillac ATS Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
edited April 2015 in Cadillac
Tell us about your search for a new ATS! To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications for current models on Edmunds Cadillac ATS pages.
2015 Cadillac ATS Sedan
2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe
2016 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan
2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    Now that the ATS has been out for a few months, I would have thought people would be posting their buying experiences...nothing so far though. I'm curious how much Cadillac is taking off the MSRP when they sell these. The lease right now is pretty attractive.
  • ericzoomericzoom Member Posts: 213
    edited January 2013
    I just leased the ATS 2.0 with the Cue and sound package for 36 months,
    10k mi. yr.
    Had my GM earnings upped to $3k, and also had the $1k owner loyalty cash. Used all of that for the down payment, so I had no money out of pocket given.
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    Wow thats great! I hope you enjoy the ATS (it is now my all time favorite car). The GM Card is the single best thing available to anyone interested in the Cadillac line-up. About 1-2 times a year they come out with a 'top off' offer and they up your earnings to the next tier.

One person I works with is on his 3rd Leased Cadillac in 3 years because he always carries a minimal balance on his card. When the top off comes it has been working out so it is just enough to put him into another equity point.

Enjoy the ATS!
    edited February 2013
    Thanks.

Yes, we've also used this GM card for years. This last top off just happen to
    come at the right time. This lease by far was the best one yet.

See "ATS lease questions" forum for the details of my lease and payments.
  • darkomdarkom Member Posts: 8
    Eric, Great deal! When did the top off and bonus cash offers expire? Was the GM card the only discount applied to the car or did you get any other incentives?
    Thanks.

Top off and Bonus loyalty cash were the 2 incentives used, and both
    expire at the end of Feb.
  • darkomdarkom Member Posts: 8
    Eric, do you mind detailing your car's MSRP and lease terms?
    edited February 2013
    See "ATS lease questions" forum for the details of my lease and payment.

Post # 40.
  • will110will110 Member Posts: 2
    I'm going to lease a 2.0 Turbo soon (probably this week).

Here's where I've got the dealer right now (In Nashville, TN) -- Any thoughts on whether I'm getting a good deal?

Negotiated Price =$36,791 (MSRP = $37,795/Invoice = $36,411)
    36 mo/15K mile lease
    $430/mo
    $2,000 down
    RWD
    Heated Seats (driver and passenger)
    CUE and Surround Sound
    Premium Floor Mats
    Black Raven
    Black Interior
    6 Speed Auto
    No Sunroof
  • kainnyckainnyc Member Posts: 80
    That sux they offered that to me at 299$ 10k miles plus 3k! 3 days later a 47k luxury trim at 449$ 2k for fees 12k miles! I said call me when u get to 399$
  • jimmy62jimmy62 Member Posts: 6
    Bought 2013 ATS 2.5L LUXURY on July 25. MSRP on window sticker was $41,475. The check I gave the dealer was for $36,064. Installed options: CUE, red paint, cold Wx pkg, hwy safety kit, front tag holder. Ardmore, OK. Vehicle registration and first tag cost $1,285 at the Oklahoma Tax Commission office.
  • weiliwangweiliwang Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I got a deal on new 2013 Cadillac ATS, basel model, price 30460, drive out 32690. Is it a good deal? Thanks!
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949

I had a disappointing experience with Cadillac. They are offering a $100 Visa gift card for test driving a new Cadillac. So I signed up for it on the web site, selected the dealer closest to me from a list of dealers provided, and said I wanted to drive an ATS. This is the last weekend for the promotion. I promptly got an email from that dealer, listing current deals on the ATS. No word about the test drive. This morning I got another email from the dealer's Internet Sales Manager--again no word about the test drive. But it had his cell phone number so I called him and left a vmail re coming in today for the test drive. He called back a few minutes later and told me they "ran out" of gift cards, but maybe another dealer in the area would have them.

Huh??

First of all, you don't get the gift card when you take the test drive. You fill out a form, and then you get the card "4-6 weeks" later. So, how can they "run out" of gift cards? They can make more, right? There was nothing on the web site about dealers having a limited number of gift cards.

I had seen the ATS at my local auto show a couple of weeks ago and liked what I saw, somewhat of a surprise to me because I hadn't much liked any Cadillac in the past. So I thought it would be worth a test drive, especially for a $100 gift card.

Cadillac blew it on this one. For sure, I will never step inside that dealership, Key Cadillac in Edina, MN. But I will check out the new A3 during a special event this Thursday, with food and drink and music and a free test drive. No gift card, but I'll probably like the A3 a lot better than the ATS. :P