Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Sebring Audio System Problems

2»

Comments

• bxle44bxle44 Member Posts: 2
    When you say that the volume is malfunctioning do you mean that you can hear the radio but you cannot control the volume up or down? That is what is happening on my 1999 sebring. I found a radio on ebay and I plan on swapping it out.
  • 2002rednblack2002rednblack Member Posts: 1
    Had my 2002 Sebring LXi detailed this AM, including a wash. Immediately afterward the Infinity radio console only shows '-' in the display, won't operate via any of its controls, and won't turn off. Luckily all other electrical appears normal, including the 4-CD changer. Any ideas as to root cause, solution, impacts other than battery drain? Thanks in advance!
  • ridhillridhill Member Posts: 2
    I have a Media center 430 radio in 2010 Sebring Convertible Limited, and when I try to record several cds of an audio book, the play back is in the order of 1st track from 1st cd,
    then 1st track from 2nd cd, then 1st track of 3rd cd, etc. When recorded
    directly from CD, all cds are loaded into same playlist. This makes it
    impossible to play back the CD book in the order of the recorded
    tracks. Any way to record each cd to a separate playlist? Or to get the
    playback to be in sequential order recorded - ie 1st thru 10 tracks of 1st disc, then all tracks of 2nd disc, etc - not 1st track of each cd, then 2nd track of each cd,etc?
  • kos5954kos5954 Member Posts: 1
    I have an 08 Chrysler Sebring with the touchscreen REN radio without navigation. I cant transfer anything from my ipod or external hard drive into the radio's HDD. Is there something I can do? Downloading cds seems to work, but to transfer my library it ll take soo many cds and time. Any info would help.....
  • tj56tj56 Member Posts: 4
    2006 Sebring 2.7L. CD player stopped working. It will automatically take in the CD. Sometimes the CD icon comes on like it is turning on. Other times it does not. Either way, it does not play. The radio works fine. This is a new problem that started about two weeks ago. I had a dead battery and had to jump start it. The CD problem occurred shortly afterwards. No problem with jump starting that I am aware of. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thank you for your help.
  • powerslave4810powerslave4810 Member Posts: 1
    did you ever find the problem with the sebrings stereo. i have a 98 doing the same thing.if you have a hint let me know thanks
  • tj56tj56 Member Posts: 4
    Haven't found the problem yet.