Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Toyota Tacoma Gets Price Increase

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

image2014 Toyota Tacoma Gets Price Increase

The base 2014 Toyota Tacoma starts at $18,735, reflecting a $250 price increase over the 2013 model.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tacomamudpittacomamudpit Member Posts: 65
    I was trusting this article was a mistake? Maybe it is? Carry over again? If anyone has any valid "links" please post ASAP. Where is Toyota's innovation? Horrid fuel economy by competitors standards, outdated 5-speed auto based on NO change for the 4-runner for 2014, rear drum brakes again, ok lots of opinions about rear drums, but every other manfac has rear disc, even Toyota's own 4-runner and Tundra have rear disc. OMG 10 years later [I drive a 2003 Tac V6] and I would go from a out dated 4-speed to an even more outdated 5 speed auto in the year 2014! Where is direct injection? Rear disc? Better fuel management, Power moon roof [for those interested, Nissian Frontier, offers Pwr moon roof, rear disc, FACTORY leather, SAME fuel MPG but 270HP and there GQ-series engines are bullet proof as well. Dunno if I will wait till 2015 - might move on to another manufac product - this is very dis-appointing if its true?
  • Options
    camarozonecamarozone Member Posts: 0
    Where's the Diesel Dummies !
  • Options
    20034runner20034runner Member Posts: 0
    I agree completely tacomamudpit....completely.

Additionally, where the heck are the heated seats and mirrors like the Sienna, Tundra, 4Runner, Highlander have? Aren't we supposed to drive out Tacomas in cold weather?

I had an 01' Tacoma, and '01 Tundra, '03 4Runner, '07 Tacoma and now a 2012 I bought new a year ago. I bought a zero options, Double Cab 4x4 and added the things I want to it via aftermarket. Still no practical way to add heated mirrors though. Not quite the same thing as your first car with power windows, but I sure wish my new Tacoma could be had with HEATED MIRRORS!!
  • Options
    rayzorrayzor Member Posts: 61
    Yeah, sad indeed. I own a '11 Tacoma. It still has no heated mirrors or rear defrosters and I live in the Midwest. Horrible visibility during winter; everything gets all fog/iced up. still only drum brakes for my >$35k truck...That JBL stereo upgrade is a joke. No seat height adjustment, no trip computer, no 6spd auto, no sunroof, etc. I'm waiting for the new Chevy mid sized to come out and I'm trading this dino in...