Options

Skinny Kia Hamsters Hard To Swallow for Some

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Kia

imageSkinny Kia Hamsters Hard To Swallow for Some

Kia is closely monitoring social-media reaction to its slimmed-down hamster pitchmen and discovering not everyone likes the new look.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    stxf150stxf150 Member Posts: 2
    Neither. The more I see said commercials, especially the fat ones with all of the jewelry around their necks, I can't help but think this is a jab at certain ethnic groups. What's worse, the groups I'm speaking of have no idea of what's going on.
  • Options
    metalmaniametalmania Member Posts: 167
    People are buying a car because they identified with....... hamsters? Really? And people are getting upset because the HAMSTERS are skinny? REALLY!?!?!?! Hamsters! I guess they're cute in the commercials, but personally every time I see them I think it's a stupid way to sell a car. I'm not a hamster, so why would I buy a car that's great for a hamster? It's probably powered by a hamster wheel, which is by the way weaker than a sewing machine. I hate that car, and I hate it even more because of the hamsters. I never "got" the Honda commercials either where all the people in the cars were dogs. Maybe it's just me. !#$%ing Hamsters.
  • Options
    sdaissdais Member Posts: 1
    i used to not mind the commercial so much but i could only picture dumpy people driving the car but now looking at those big headed skinny bodied hamsters, i can only see deformed people driving that car. fire whoever decided to use the hamsters in the first place.