Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

image2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

There was only one thing to do after the convertible top on our 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS broke. Fix it.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    When it's part of your job to take cars in for service and then blog about it, I guess you can type the words "another positive service experience." But when your job is something else, and you start having multiple service experiences with the same car, they stop being "positive" very quickly.
  • Options
    markk132markk132 Member Posts: 1
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Stan knows this is an Edmunds car, and knows that you're gonna blog about the experience, and tries extra hard when he sees your car.
  • Options
    duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    @markk132: That may be true, yet we've seen with Edmunds that there are a lot of really crappy dealer experiences still. Which either means they don't know that they're dealing with Edmunds vehicles, or they're so terrible they still don't care even when
  • Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Good that the service writer was conscientious, but I'm wondering...what happened to the top? Why did it happen? It was all covered by warranty, so I'm assuming it was not user error (or maybe it was but MB USA decided to eat it - ?) I little more info would be nice.