Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mercedes-Benz

Comments

• Options
    zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    I've never quite understood the urge to take a picture of a strangers new car when on the road. Is it because their friends won't believe they saw one? I can see it if it is a custom one of a kind car but even an 'exotic' that is just off the shelf seems like an odd one to photograph unless you are somehow connected to the car. I guess it is part of the if it isn't posted online with a photo it didn't happen thinking.
  • Options
    quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    @zimtheinvader: I think that it is just general excitement, and taking a photo is a natural reaction. @Donna DeRosa: That's awesome that you talk to and show people the car when you have time. Its sometimes surprising how well car enthusiasm conquers soci
  • Options
    noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    enthusiasm manifested in many ways. glad you like to share time with those of the same mindset. and yes, those are big brakes!
  • Options
    duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    Those are indeed some large graphite pizzas- MB knows how to do presentation.