Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Handy Trip Info - 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2014 in Kia
imageHandy Trip Info - 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited Long-Term Road Test

This little trip-data screen pops up on the instrument panel each time the 2014 Kia Cadenza Limited is shut off. We think it's pretty handy information.

Read the full story here

Comments

• smudge12smudge12 Member Posts: 19
    My 2013 Mazda 3 with the SkyActiv engine and six-speed auto is averaging 36.2 MPG.
  • tempestingtempesting Member Posts: 21
    What's a Mazda 3 got to do with a full size premium sedan? NOTHING
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    The Prius line has this, too. I think it's a cool novelty. In-car trip computers are, of course, no match for the old divide miles driven by gallons used method, but it is a nifty tool to see in a car.
  • dg0472dg0472 Member Posts: 89
    Over 20,784 miles, my average in my Cadenza has been 25.3 MPG. I find the computer's tank average (I have mine set to reset automatically at each fill-up) is usually about an MPG off, my calculations--OK, Fuelly's-- though not always. Also, a trip must have been at least a mile before trip mileage is actually displayed.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Having that information pop up when you turn off the car is a great idea. But you know what would be brilliant? Have a similar screen pop up when you turn on the car. Would be really great to be reminded of the estimated remaining range each time I got in the car.