Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Outback Limited Price Paid

hawkmanvahawkmanva Member Posts: 27
edited November 2014 in Subaru
Got a quote on a 2015 Outback Limited.. not sure if good..anyone else have opinions?

-Option package 23 (moonroof, keyless entry, push button start, navigation, eye-sight, lane departure

- Protection package 2 - Wheel arch moldings, rear bumper cover, all weather floor mats, slash guards, cargo net,

- Rear bumper under guard,

-Trailer hitch

$31,152 (includes destination) + $499 doc fee

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mkielmmkielm Member Posts: 38
    Probably do better to stick with one Forum -
    "2015 Subaru Outback Prices Paid and Buying Experience"

I'd say that's a good price. Better than mine when adding up accessories.

2015 2.5i Limited
    Options:
    - #23 - Keyless/push start, Nav. Info, EyeSight, moonroof PKG
    - PZEV
    Accessories:
    - Rear Bumper Underguard
    - Splash Guards
    - Rear Bumper Cover
    - Rear Seatback Protector
    - Cargo Net

MSRP - $34718. Sale price with destination - 31,098.36. Out-the-door - $33,000

• Options
    BTW HawkManVA, Edmunds has two of the options you noted in your quote above as mutually exclusive - getting the rear bumper underguard prohibits adding the trailer hitch, and vice versa (I assume they occupy the same space), so check with your salesman before pulling the trigger on that deal.
  • Options
    Also HawkManVA - if you are ordering the car you might ask your salesman about PZEV - in the other 2015 Outback pricing forum I noted that a salesperson stated there is no cost to the dealer for adding that option when ordering the vehicle (this sounds weird to me, but it was what I was told).
  • Options
    columnshiftcolumnshift Member Posts: 8
    did better than myself msrp almost 35 i got 33k will get before end of year so i don't have to pay personal prob tax on my trade saved $380 i got it net for 31600 ice silver limited 2.5 eyesight loaded includes bunch of accessories
  • Options
    dilberticdilbertic Member Posts: 63
    We just picked up a 2.5i limited loaded, eyesite, nav, keyless, and a bunch of options package 4 and protection 2, we were told invoice minus 650.00, so after 3 or 4 months on order it came in..
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    dilbertic said:

We just picked up a 2.5i limited loaded, eyesite, nav, keyless, and a bunch of options package 4 and protection 2, we were told invoice minus 650.00, so after 3 or 4 months on order it came in..

Congrats on the new Subaru!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jaikaijaikai Member Posts: 4
    Any thoughts on the pricing in MA for a 2015 Outback 2.5i Ltd with MR+KA+NAV+Eyesight & Option package #4? I have got "Out-the-door" quotes based on TrueCar ranging from $33,851 to $34,500. Reasonable?