Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Volvo XC60 Ocean Race Priced at $43,025 | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2014 in Volvo
image2015 Volvo XC60 Ocean Race Priced at $43,025 | Edmunds.com

The 2015 Volvo XC60 Ocean Race T6 Drive-E SUV, a special model that pays tribute to extreme mariners, starts at $43,025, including a $925 destination charge. It debuted at the 2014 Miami International Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    morey000morey000 Member Posts: 384
    slow news day?
  • Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,175
    Bizarre name, sounds like the new ownership group drafted that one themselves.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    edited November 2014
    Volvo had an Ocean Race edition XC90 back about 8-10 years ago.. Must be something they sponsor. It was a particularly obnoxious shade of blue. My wife drove one at a used car dealer, but said the color made her want to puke.

This blue seems to be in that same family, but maybe not upchunk-inducing..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    anythngbutgmanythngbutgm Member Posts: 4,277
    One of the best in the class and too often overlooked IMO. Buyers still flock to RX and Q5 much more often... To bad because the T.S. Turbo I6 is such a wonderful motor, it'll be sad to see it go.

Love the color of this one but hate the wheels.
  • Options
    igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    "Love the color of this one but hate the wheels."

I agree, the color looks great, somewhere between the existing Caspian Blue and Power Blue available on the regular XC60. I'm also with you on the wheels! They look similar to the standard 18" wheels on the T6. Hopefully the Ocean Race Edition will be available with optional 20" wheels like the rest of the line, they look great!
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT