Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Jetta SE w/ Conn. & Nav Lease Question

skmiller22skmiller22 Member Posts: 13
edited January 2015 in Volkswagen
In the market to lease an automatic 2015 Jetta SE w/ Conn & Nav. MSRP is: $23650

Looking for the current MF and residuals on a 36 month lease w/ 12k miles per year.

Also, any input on what I should be expecting to pay would be appreciated. I want to put 0 down aside from tax/titles/tags/DMV/fees.

Located in NJ.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,311

In the market to lease an automatic 2015 Jetta SE w/ Conn & Nav. MSRP is: $23650

Looking for the current MF and residuals on a 36 month lease w/ 12k miles per year.

Also, any input on what I should be expecting to pay would be appreciated. I want to put 0 down aside from tax/titles/tags/DMV/fees.

Located in NJ.

.00024 MF and 56% residual. $250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    skmiller22skmiller22 Member Posts: 13
    I was given a quote of $1850 out the door including all fees and first month, plus $245 a month. Would you consider this a good deal?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,311

I was given a quote of $1850 out the door including all fees and first month, plus $245 a month. Would you consider this a good deal?

No clue.. would need selling price and a breakdown of the $1850 to give any meaningful opinion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator