Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti Q40 vs. Lexus IS250

hades1hades1 Member Posts: 20
edited March 2015 in Lexus
Hello,

I am really debating between a Q40 with Nav and sunroof and a Lexus IS 250 fsport. we are talking about a 41K vs a 45K car, but the debate comes when I have seen prices for a Q40 go 8K below the MSRP right now. and I don't know if I am better off saving some money on the Q40 or go for the IS250.

What do you guys think? Is the 100+ extra a month worth for the IS or the cheaper price of the Q40 is a better deal for my money? what are cons a pro between the two cars (performance, style, luxury etc.)?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    hades1 said:

Hello,

I am really debating between a Q40 with Nav and sunroof and a Lexus IS 250 fsport. we are talking about a 41K vs a 45K car, but the debate comes when I have seen prices for a Q40 go 8K below the MSRP right now. and I don't know if I am better off saving some money on the Q40 or go for the IS250.

What do you guys think? Is the 100+ extra a month worth for the IS or the cheaper price of the Q40 is a better deal for my money? what are cons a pro between the two cars (performance, style, luxury etc.)?

Thanks

If I'm spending $40K or more, I'd want to get EXACTLY what I want, feature wise. And, you'll be driving this car for a good long time, so be sure you enjoy the experience.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

hades1 said:

Hello,

Thanks

If I'm spending $40K or more, I'd want to get EXACTLY what I want, feature wise. And, you'll be driving this car for a good long time, so be sure you enjoy the experience.
    I actually enjoy both rides, the Lexus a little more but the price is a little higher than the infiniti. That'ts why I am undecisive
  • Options
    hades1 said:

Michaell said:

hades1 said:

Hello,

Thanks

I actually enjoy both rides, the Lexus a little more but the price is a little higher than the infiniti. That'ts why I am undecisive
    If you can afford either, get the one you like more.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

hades1 said:

Michaell said:

hades1 said:

Hello,

Thanks

True. I really like the Infiniti and I always wanted a G37. and I also think I can get it for what I am paying right now or maybe less. do you have the tier's MF for Infiniti as you had the Lexus ones?
  • Options
    hades1 said:

Michaell said:

hades1 said:

Michaell said:

hades1 said:

Hello,

Thanks

True. I really like the Infiniti and I always wanted a G37. and I also think I can get it for what I am paying right now or maybe less. do you have the tier's MF for Infiniti as you had the Lexus ones?
    Please post in the G37 Lease discussion, so everyone can benefit from the information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Please post in the G37 Lease discussion, so everyone can benefit from the information

You got it