Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What exactly is this car?

elysiumcityelysiumcity Member Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Lincoln
I saw a trailer the other day for a movie called 'Revenge of the green dragons' and in it was what I thought was a nice looking Lincoln Mark VII. After going back and pausing it for a closer look though, I'm not sure exactly what it is. Does anyone know what year and model has this grill and head light style, as well as that b-pillar line with the small side window?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,326

I saw a trailer the other day for a movie called 'Revenge of the green dragons' and in it was what I thought was a nice looking Lincoln Mark VII. After going back and pausing it for a closer look though, I'm not sure exactly what it is. Does anyone know what year and model has this grill and head light style, as well as that b-pillar line with the small side window?

I'm going with some '70s Dodge Magnum or Chrysler Cordoba variant..

Though, the wheels look more GM-ish.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,558
    The doors look GM but the grill screams magnum. If Andre comes by he can tell for sure. Along with carb jet size, HP and axle ratio!

Def not a Lincoln.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    elysiumcityelysiumcity Member Posts: 2
    Ah, of course. I couldn't put my finger on it but it is a magnum isn't it. Great looking year. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971
    Definitely a Mopar product.

The Sandman :)B)

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring