Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Are there any SUV 24/12k lease specials in April?

sebastian10sebastian10 Member Posts: 72
edited April 2015 in General
Hi,

I'm looking for any deals on SUVs in April. 24 months and 12k miles. So far I found pretty good deals on RAV4. Any others? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

Hi,

I'm looking for any deals on SUVs in April. 24 months and 12k miles. So far I found pretty good deals on RAV4. Any others? Thank you!

Toyota is the only make I can think of... that is running 24 month leases at a reasonable rate.. I'll keep an eye out, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    There are some on this list (SUVs and crossovers):

The $199 Lease Deals for April 2015

As usual, you have to add up all the costs to see what really is a good deal for you.
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

Hi,

Toyota is the only make I can think of... that is running 24 month leases at a reasonable rate.. I'll keep an eye out, though.
    Thanks. This forum helps a lot!
  • Options
    stever said:

There are some on this list (SUVs and crossovers):

The $199 Lease Deals for April 2015

As usual, you have to add up all the costs to see what really is a good deal for you.

Thank you! Buick Encore is pretty good deal too, but this car is smaller than RAV4 :)
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you drill down in my link just a short ways, the Equinox shows up. That's probably the largest one on the list (that or the Outlander).