Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Why no incentives/rebates for Honda Civic?

androascandroasc Member Posts: 10
edited April 2015 in Honda
I'm down to a Toyota vs a Honda, and while Toyota gives $1250 of rebates/incentives, Honda at my area is not having any incentives/rebates. I still would prefer a Honda, but is there any reason why there are no rebates/incentives? Is this just the "wrong" time, or does Honda historically not give rebates/incentives?

Comments

• Options
    How did you find that out? The Honda websites doesn't mention that. Is there a place I can go to find "hidden" incentive/rebates?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    androasc said:

How did you find that out? The Honda websites doesn't mention that. Is there a place I can go to find "hidden" incentive/rebates?

Click on the Car Research tab at the top of the page, then choose Incentives and Rebates, then drill down to the model you are interested in.. Pretty sure it's there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks, I was looking at Truecar, and they didnt list dealers cash under the available incentives.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    androasc said:

Thanks, I was looking at Truecar, and they didnt list dealers cash under the available incentives.

Yeah... Truecar sucks compared to Edmunds.. :D

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator