Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited May 2015 in GMC
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 GMC Yukon Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 GMC Yukon page.

To see all forums discussions about the GMC Yukon , including earlier model years, please visit our list of GMC Yukon discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• Options
    agiancommoagiancommo Member Posts: 12

Can someone please tell me what the current residual and lease money factor is for a 2014 GMC Yukon Denali AWD. Thanks.

• Options
    agiancommoagiancommo Member Posts: 12

The above is for 36 mo and 15k miles per year lease. Thanks

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

2014 GMC Yukon AWD 36mo, 15K/yr lease

2.85% MF and 53% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 151

do you have this month's rates for a 2014 Yukon XL Denali. 15k/36month

• Options

GM programs expired yesterday. We'll have to wait a few days to see the new ones.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    avery323avery323 Member Posts: 21

any updates

• Options

@jddssc121 said:
    do you have this month's rates for a 2014 Yukon XL Denali. 15k/36month

3.10% MF and 53% residual. $1400 lease cash. 54% residual for 2WD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 151
    I can't seem to find a 2015 thread

Can you share details for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15
  • Options

@jddssc121 said:
    I can't seem to find a 2015 thread

Can you share details for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15

Looks like you found it!

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/4172277/#Comment_4172277

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    homerrulezhomerrulez Member Posts: 67
    is it me or are the residuals for both the Escalade and the Denali trims for 3 years HORRIBLE? On top of that, the MF are equal to those of 3-4% aprs. Why is that?

I ask because my brother is looking to get rid of the 2012 yukon denali for the new body style version. He financed that and I was thinking, it might be smarter to lease..... until I saw the numbers.

How is it possible for the residuals to be very similar and MF on these luxury cars to be worse than something like a durango? Durango RT have similar residuals to an escalade?

example: 15 Escalade Plat: .00132 MF and 56% for 36/10
    example: 15 Durango RT: .00021 MF and 54% for 36/10

For pete sakes, the town and country limited are as follows: .00016 MF and 55% for 36/10

why are these so called luxury cars, being lease with residuals that are damn near equal to that of a non luxury car? At this point, Im thinking of telling my brother to just lease a qx80. The MF are similar to the escalade but the residual are much higher for 3 years (low to mid 60s%)

sorry for the rant. This whole thing just knocked me for a loop after convincing my brother to lease the car, rather than buy. I now need to stop him from doing so before its too late. WOW!
  • Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 GMC Yukon Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.