Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2017 Ford GT Targets Car Shoppers With Deep Pockets | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in Ford
image2017 Ford GT Targets Car Shoppers With Deep Pockets | Edmunds.com

The 2017 Ford GT will be more at home on a race course than a highway and the sticker price likely will be about $250,000 higher than the last Ford GT, Ford said during a presentation about the highly anticipated car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    autopalautopal Member Posts: 13
    I obviously can't afford it, but even if I could, at that price, I wouldn't be interested. There are far more exotic cars available at that price point. $150,000 to $200,000, yeah, make sense, but $400,000! U got to be kidding me!!
  • Options
    thepuffthepuff Member Posts: 87
    So it's basically a race car for rich people...who cares any more. I am more interested in cars that 1) I can afford and 2) I might see on the street. Hopefully the news of this will wane and be reserved for Forbes magazine subscribers...bring on the Focus RS news.
  • Options
    subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    edited May 2015
    The design and specifications are impressive, but the expected price makes the Corvette Z06 and Viper SRT-10 look like screaming bargains.
  • Options
    ikeriker Member Posts: 3
    Still looks like Ford. Ugly and cheap design and crappy ecoboost.
  • Options
    anthony512anthony512 Member Posts: 8
    The GT looks like a beauty. I hope "normal" mode makes it a daily driver; I want to see one on city streets.

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is hoping to talk with someone who has put in an application to buy one of the new Ford GTs. Please email pr@edmunds.com before Monday, April 18, 2016 with a few lines about your decision.