Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 BMW X5 Lease

markcavmarkcav Member Posts: 5
edited August 2015 in BMW
Could someone please tell me if this is a good deal for a 36 month lease on a 2016 X5, xdrive 35i. The MSRP is $70,225, Gross Cap Cost is $65830, MF is .00130, and the Residual is 57% for 12,000 miles. I plan to pay down the MF with a refundable security deposit of $6,300.

Options include 19" Light alloy Orbit grey wheels, cold weather package, driver assistant package, drive assistant package plus, premium package, soft-close doors, alum. running boards, rear-view and surround view camera, comfort rear seats, ceramic controls, parking assistant, Harman Kardon surround system, and enhanced USB and bluetooth plus smartphone integration.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    markcav said:

Could someone please tell me if this is a good deal for a 36 month lease on a 2016 X5, xdrive 35i. The MSRP is $70,225, Gross Cap Cost is $65830, MF is .00130, and the Residual is 57% for 12,000 miles. I plan to pay down the MF with a refundable security deposit of $6,300.

Options include 19" Light alloy Orbit grey wheels, cold weather package, driver assistant package, drive assistant package plus, premium package, soft-close doors, alum. running boards, rear-view and surround view camera, comfort rear seats, ceramic controls, parking assistant, Harman Kardon surround system, and enhanced USB and bluetooth plus smartphone integration.

Thank you for your help.

With a money factor of .00081 (after MSDs), I get a payment of $802/mo.+tax.

If that matches up with the quoted payment, and you are happy with the selling price, then it looks good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Minus the federal tax you are correct. I appreciate your response- I more wanted your opinion regarding the Gross Cap Cost and if you thought it was reasonable. Thanks again
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    markcav said:

Minus the federal tax you are correct. I appreciate your response- I more wanted your opinion regarding the Gross Cap Cost and if you thought it was reasonable. Thanks again

Sorry.. we really don't track prices. Sure seems reasonable for a 2016 model, though

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited September 2015
    Hey Guys

I'm on my 2nd X-5. I have a 2012 model. ( Not overly thrilled with it. ) This new 2016 model is night and day compared to my year. Ride, handling, refinement so much better . I gave serious thought buying the SQ5 , MDX, and Porsche. I plan on ordering one next week. The X-3 is also very nice riding and will save you about 10 to 15k.

Best X-5 yet

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Good for you!
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    I'll give my thoughts/ reviews after my purchase.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Why am I feeling sorry for the dealer?

:D