Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Those Seats, Though - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Ford
imageThose Seats, Though - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

The Recaro sport seats in our long-term 2015 Ford Mustang GT are a nice complement to the rest of the car's performance potential. But they're clearly suited for taller drivers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    "Something changed between our last Mustang and our 2015 Ford Mustang GT."

Yes. The entire vehicle, basically.
  • Options
    subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    I would be curious to find out what tall drivers have to say about the seats and pedals. Designing an interior to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types is a challenge.
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    This wouldn't be an issue for me because (a) I'm tall and (b) I wouldn't get the Recaros as I would rather have heated power seats that suit the 99.9% of the driving I would do rather than the sports seats that make sense for the 1 or 2 track days I MIGHT do while I owned the car.
  • Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,365
    I still can't understand why the Fiesta and Focus STs get heated Recaros but the Mustang does not. I do like the manual adjustments on the Recaros; I would be the only one driving the car so the seats would rarely if ever need adjustment. I don't want or need the weight and complexity of power seats...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive